Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 10:07 PM   #16
TrekBoy008
getDare Sweetheart

Raw eggs/chicken don't necessarily have salmonella, but there is always a risk of getting it. Then again, I've been eating raw cake batter for years and haven't caught it (*knocks wood*).
Old 07-09-2007, 11:32 AM   #17
wedgieguy

anyway getting back on topic...

title of punishment: humbling punishment
sex:both
punishment: the slave must remain naked at all times, on their knees, with they're hands behind their back. He/she must type with their tounge
Old 07-09-2007, 11:43 AM   #18
pilot939
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to pilot939 Send a message via Yahoo to pilot939
Default lol

lol wow, i had to do this once, except my hands were cuffed, and i typed with my hands (duh) it was very noisy, as the chains from the handcuffs rattled on the glass table. it put me into a very scarey situation when my parents came down...but yes very good punishment.
Old 07-09-2007, 04:00 PM   #19
lucky
Account Banned

haha just remembered: a real computer slavery: install a remote program that allows your master to control your computer (like VNC). Then the master would almost do something to your comp you don't wish to (delete a precious file or format a disk) and leaves the "yes/no" message on your screen.

Meanwhile you step away the computer and do what you must to please your master. If you don't obey or get too close to the mouse the master would press YES (or OK or anything you don't wish someone to press, your problem to think of something).

Would you trust a remote master do this to you? (nasty, you should first trust your master that wouldn't do it after he or she got his/her fun with you)

PS (edited) better: unplug your keyboard and mouse!

Last edited by lucky; 07-09-2007 at 04:02 PM.
Old 07-09-2007, 04:06 PM   #20
xatm092
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky View Post
I would love to see an egg pouring over some big breasts
This is very very true.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:19 PM   #21
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky View Post
haha just remembered: a real computer slavery: install a remote program that allows your master to control your computer (like VNC).
Thats quite a good trust idea, but I think it would be going a bit far. Deleting files or formatting entire disks would really mess up someones computer. Though they could dictate specific settings, such as folders with certain titles and want desktop background ought to be used etc.

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Old 07-15-2007, 05:31 AM   #22
JellyBean

Send a message via AIM to JellyBean

Here is a webcam punishment for a slave that has been particularly bad, go on webcam strip naked and kneel in the corner hands behind back, stay that way for 24 hours, master/mistress checks in peridocially to make sure you're still there, can't leave that position to do anything, eat, sleep, go to the bathroom, just can stare at the wall.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:59 AM   #23
damned_virus

24 hours, you would just go to sleep, but even for much shorter times, say a couple of hours, that is very difficult, so very gd idea
Old 07-16-2007, 01:48 PM   #24
lucky
Account Banned

btw about eggs

you know when medieval whores were thrown with rotten tomatoes and eggs? Try making elastic cords tied to a thin rope over a candle. Place some eggs and when the chord is cut off the eggs will be thrown on you. Sorry my english hope you get the point.

Tried once with darts. Made a good device to throw them directly to the desired point: 4 darts to the buttocks at an non expected time. They sticked. I've used some homemade leather bikini to prevent sticking them in the middle (there are dangerous zones there).
Old 07-20-2007, 08:16 AM   #25
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarguy160 View Post
'Anyway all the food is divided into 2 kind of danger: possibly salmonella or possibly cancer'

No, it isn't.

'trust me they don't have salmonella'

Yes, they do.

i eat an egg nearly every morning raw in a proteen shake... no salmonella at all.
Old 07-20-2007, 08:33 AM   #26
Fiendish
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Fiendish Send a message via Yahoo to Fiendish

Raw eggs are NOT good for your health... because of.... salmonella! It's come out in the last couple of years... always COOK THE EGG, or you could die.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:03 PM   #27
lucky
Account Banned

lol

some camp has been closed recently because salmonella into COOKED CHICKEN SOUP. Please document and stop waisting time with salmonella you can get ill from even omelette.

Raw eggs are sometimes recommended for health.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:21 PM   #28
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

seeing as thogh this is blocking and spamming the thread any more talk of salmonella (which you are all clearky mistaken about) and i will delete your post.

please continue the punishments, keep em all coming.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:28 PM   #29
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip

Punishment: Xdress
Sex: Male
Task: Dress fully as a girl (either on or off cam at masters discretion) and put makeup on in front of the camera. Stay like this untill master is satisfied.

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Old 07-26-2007, 09:42 AM   #30
gazebo123@hotmail

Send a message via MSN to gazebo123@hotmail
Talking

right you should make ur slave wear a pair of boxers or a pair of hotpants with elastic bands around each leg to secure than there are no holes for things to escape from...then you should tell ur slave to fill up their underwear with various things such as cream or shower get etc,,,,,,,,eventually the underwear wont be able to hold any more stuff and they will let out all the contents....this is a good dare to do and see and can get quite messy and is good fun.......you can then add onto the dare if you require to with things such as use the contents in the underwear as anal lube after its all mixed together and shove something up ur ass etc.....add onto this dare please and add me...........

[email protected]
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk