Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-07-2013, 06:37 AM   #1
fred&ted
Distinguished Member

Default How to make a homemade butt plug!!

Hey guys, I've thought of a few ways to make home made butt plugs and decided that I would share them here. Here is a list of the items you will need. Keep in mind that there are a few different ways I have to make this so choose the one that you'll be able to get the supplies for easiest.

Method 1:
1 Empty CD Rack that you get when you buy a bunch of blank dvds/cds. (Sort of like the thing the cd's are around in this image.) I recommend probably a 50 Pack of these as the size is good.

1 Role of Duct Tape/Electrical Tape

1 Condom

Method 2:
1 Pen

1 Sock

1 Role Of Duct Tape/Electrical Tape

A few square pieces of cardboard that you can get from a cardboard box.

So now that you know what you'll need for my methods we can get started. You can always improvise for these objects if you don't have them or cannot get them. Anyway lets get started on the first method.

Method 1 Instructions:

Step 1: Get the empty cd rack and the duct tape, now start wrapping the duct tape around the cd rack, because the bottom of the wracks aren't always as sturdy make sure to put extra tape around that. Continue wrapping it around till you get the thickness you desire.

Step 2: Put the condom on it, lube you ass up and try it out! Hopefully it works great for you!

Method 2 Instructions:

Step 1: Get the pen, the sock and the duct tape, put the pen inside the sock and then begin to duct tape around it. The sock will make it a good thickness. Once you have taped around the sock to your desired size continue to step 2.

Step 2: The next part is creating the base. To create the base outline your desired size of the base on the cardboard with a pen. Make about 2 or 3 layers for the base and then cut them out. The next part is the tricky part. You will be cutting a hole in the middle of the base that you will be able to put the dildo sort of part into the middle of the base.

Step 3: Try and measure it out in the middle of the base so that it will be a tight fit. The next part is to cut the hole in the middle of the first layer, insert the didlo part into that section to see how tight of a fight it will be. If it is a good fit than continue to step 4 and if it's a bad step then retry the sizes of the hole in the middle until you get a good fit.

Step 4: Now that you have the first layer of your base and the plug set up you need to get the other 2 layers of the base on. Fit them to the same size as the 1st base layer and then put them on to the plug also.

Step 5: Now your plug should be almost finished and the only thing left for you to do is duct tape the base layers all together so that they're sturdy and won't bend easily. Once this is complete the building part is finished!

Step 6: Put the condom on to the plug, lube your ass up and try it out!

Hopefully these 2 little tutorials will help you with making a butt plug and that you will be able to use it!

If this is a wrong section could a mod or administrator move it to the right section. Thank you.

Dislike:Spankings, Nipple torture, Pain, Cum Eating and Semi Public

Limits:Family, Friends, Public, Messy and Photo's/Videos.

I want to push my limits.

GetDare Survivor! REBOOT!
fred&ted is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to fred&ted for this post:
Old 02-07-2013, 06:42 AM   #2
Aivey
getDare Sweetheart

Interesting idea! I never thought of building up tape to the right thickness. Maybe taking a second sock and wrapping that around the shape formed by the tape and wrapping more tape over the second sock for the second method might give an interesting feeling for the buttplug?

My Fetlife
Ask Me Anything
Aivey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:56 PM   #3
collared4cuties

Location: in someones basement, gagged and tied to a chair. help me!

Instead of cutting a circle in the cardboard, you could just cut an X in it.

Few limits
Huge collection of toys & gear

bondage/self-bondage. caging/confinement.
strap-on training. humiliation.
boot/shoe/sock worship.
orgasm control/denial. spanking/whipping.
role play, force fantasies & kidnapping.
rules/structure/discipline/punishment
Designing & building dungeon furniture and other contraptions.
handcrafting leather cuffs, collars, gags, etc.
collared4cuties is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk