Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-12-2006, 03:47 PM   #1
blade

Send a message via MSN to blade

You need ginger! It's on the page you linked however I can't stress enough how effective it is.

All you do is shave off the skin with a knife and shape it into a rod. Then insert it into your slaves anus. It will take a bit but the pain will become unbearable. It's safe and very effective. I can't stress how great a punishment tool this is.

You can read more on this topic here:
http://www.leathernroses.com/generalbdsm/figging.htm

Quote:
Buy the largest hand [of ginger (see picture above)] you can find and scurry it home. Keep the entire hand in a cool dry place until you are ready to use it. The sooner you use it, however, the better the effect unless you age it properly which I'll get to later. When play time rolls around, I usually like to have my sub bound, face down on the bed over a pillow. No blindfold here. I make it a point of allowing her to watch and hear me prepare the ginger. The anticipation is spectacular especially if she's never experienced it before. The gyrations generated from the anticipation alone are well worth the experience. Now you are ready to cut a finger of ginger from the hand. Unless the fingers are very long, do not cut the finger off at the joint of the hand. Remove the finger by cutting down into the palm of the hand so that you get a long, uniform width finger. I like to use a finger no smaller than 4 inches. Longer is better. Take a paring knife or vegetable peeler and remove the brown skin. Make sure all the skin is off as well as insuring that all the bumps and knots are cut off and smoothed as well. Try not to remove too much meat underneath, as you want to retain as full a finger as possible. Take your time and don't rush this step. As you work, rinse it under cold water periodically to help wash away pieces of skin. Ginger is fibrous and sometimes takes a little time to prepare properly. If you're into oriental cooking, you'll love the delicate ginger aroma that is
released as you do this step. The smell is a great stimulus for the sub as well. It heralds
things to cum (yes, pun intended). After you have the skinned root all smooth and nice, you now have to perform the tricky bit. With the paring knife, about two-thirds of the way down the root, carefully carve a concavity around the finger. This will act as a retention device. Similar to a butt plug where the sphincter locks around the tapered portion of the plug, the concavity will do the same thing. Make the ring no more than a half inch wide. Remember; do not taper the finger all the way down to the end. You want full circumference of the finger two-thirds of the way down, a half-inch retention ring and then full circumference continuing down to the end of the finger. Do not carve out too much however, as this will weaken the finger and increase the possibility of breaking it while in the sub. You don't need a very deep ring for retention.

After you have carefully completed this step, rinse the finger off and dip it in cold water. Make sure the tip of the finger is sufficiently rounded. You can always touch this area up with a knife or peeler. Now it's ready to insert. Unlike your own finger, you do not use lube with a ginger finger. Lubricant acts as a sealant and prevents the ginger moisture from doing its thing. Instead, use the cold water to keep the finger wet. Slowly insert the finger into the sub's anus. DON'T RUSH HERE. TAKE YOUR TIME. Wet ginger is slick enough to slide in with care. When the anus finally
opens and accepts the ginger, slide it in up the ring and let the sub close around it. The beauty of ginger is that it takes a little while for the effect to take place. Once it begins, it builds steadily. While you are waiting for the fun to begin, go wash off your hands. You don't want to touch your eyes or your sub's eyes by accident with ginger on your hands. Now sit down in a comfy chair and enjoy the show. Most submissives will become rather vocal as the ginger works its magic.
blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to blade for this post:
Old 02-19-2007, 09:20 PM   #2
daremaster

Send a message via MSN to daremaster

Ground ginger works but not aswell
Old 03-11-2007, 10:00 AM   #3
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip

What does the ginger do? Does it like itch or something??

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 10:04 AM   #4
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

@ powerstrip

it hurts like hell...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
depp=noob=lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 03:05 PM   #5
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

how much, I know what toothpaste is like so compare it to that
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 07:40 AM   #6
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

Toothpaste is whimpy compared to this. Yes i have done this.
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!
Musty 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 10:51 AM   #7
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

this punishment is more tha=n enough to make your eyes water more than a little thats all im going to say.
cheesy dude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 04:52 PM   #8
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Yea this stuff is owwwww, ginger stings so bad!
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 02:12 PM   #9
soccercrazy1637

for girls that are around 12-14 years old... when i was a kid, my mamma used to say let ur "thingy" breathe, so rub [B]freshly[B] ground ginger into the young girls pussy then have them almost do the stratles while sitting on the ground. have their ankles tied up to 2 posts of somthing so they cant put their legs together, have them rub it all in real good then have them rub it up their own butt hole. then hand cuff their hands behind their back. then you continue re applying more and mmore fresh ground ginger for the next 30-45 min. se how they react and make sure to take many many pics!!!!!!!!! lol

p.s. i am 14 so yea, i know how it feels, it hurts and burns sooo bad, my former master did this to me, then after she let me use 1/2 cup of vinegar (ouch) to wash it off, she did it to me again and again, the last 2 out of 10 times w/ toothpaste mixed w/ the ginger, it felt amazing, and horrible at the same time!
soccercrazy1637 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 02:37 PM   #10
Sum
getDare Devil

read the rules, you should be over 16 to post in this section, see you in two years
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 04:35 PM   #11
soccercrazy1637

dude, what i meant was that i was 14 when this happened to me, lol, i am really 18, lol
soccercrazy1637 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 04:37 PM   #12
Thatguy189

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccercrazy1637 View Post
p.s. i am 14 so yea
Yeah, okay then.
Thatguy189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 05:48 PM   #13
userben
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to userben

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccercrazy1637 View Post
dude, what i meant was that i was 14 when this happened to me, lol, i am really 18, lol
thats funny becuase your profile i look at sence im a mod said your b-day was august 22, 1967 that would make you 40 or some were around there
Old 11-10-2007, 05:50 PM   #14
Cobra1987

This is a fun dare... i like it
Cobra1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 03:01 PM   #15
CoolChioBu

Send a message via MSN to CoolChioBu

Quote:
Originally Posted by userben View Post
thats funny becuase your profile i look at sence im a mod said your b-day was august 22, 1967 that would make you 40 or some were around there
swt sia.. so many age heh? 14 then 18 then 40 + or 30 ++. JEEEx

Advertisements
Kink Talk