Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2024, 06:35 PM   #1
Cleverwires

Male 27/male/master seeks 21+/male/slave in any place (hardcore tpe)

27/male/master seeks 21+/male/slave in any place (hardcore tpe)
Greetings,
I am seeking a very serious total power exchange. A life-style I enjoy. I am a selfish man. I love to micromanage my property's life. Of course it takes time to build up trust, but eventually I want to control every aspect of your life: What you are allowed to wear, when, How your nails are to be groomed, Body hair, When are you allowed to do your hobbies, etc. I will control your sex life, I do enjoy denying orgasms and edging. And I will control your social life: when, how, restrictions if you go out, if you are grounded.
I am a sadist. I will get off on making you miserable at times. But not all the time. There will be days where I deny you any pleasurable activities or items. Make you hurt yourself for my amusement. Other days I will be very nice and gentle.
I will never ask for money, however at some point I will give you rules on how to manage your money. How much you are allowed to spend on fun like junk food or entertainment. How much you save. Nothing too serious. You will also be required to work out and largely eat healthy.
Tasks will be issued at random. Anything mundane from reading a book or cleaning your room. Annoying stuff like making a pile of 234 grains of rice. Other times I may ask you to make pictures or photos of you doing sexual activities with other consenting people. I expect you to fulfill them posthaste. Refusal may be met with punishment.
Now, by micromanage I don't mean that I will be texting you 24/7 or perhaps even daily. You will accumulate a thorough rule book that will slowly cover every aspect of your life: What underwear you wear on Thursdays, When you are allowed junk food, How short or long your nails will be, can you go out drinking during the week. Your input will be asked at times. I always do love suggestions with rules or tasks. Communication is a two way street.
I like to take things slowly. But I will expect you to show me your face right away. I will reciprocate. If you are interested you must agree to what I have mentioned in this ad, and your first message to me will be a full body photo of yourself naked; front and back. With your name, age, location, what are you seeking from being my slave and why you want to be my slave.
Snapchat (preferred): wolfguy234
Kik: cleverwire

Last edited by Cleverwires; 02-05-2024 at 06:42 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Cleverwires for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk