Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-04-2024, 01:04 AM   #1
kat_play

Default super horny 23f looking for dares to earn an orgasm

sooo im looking for anyone to give me dares/instructions on how to earn my next orgasm. im really horny right now but i dont want to touch myself without earning it, so im hoping someone will have some ideas on how to help me earn an orgasm or two.

tease me until im crying and begging to cum or keep me on the edge forever. i especially love nipple/clit torture, and im trying to explore bondage that i can do on myself. whatever you want, make me your whore.

I do not live alone, so i can't make too much noise + i don't have any toys, just household objects. limits are in signature.

- kat xx

limits - face, noise (spanks, voice), permanent, family/friends/public, anal, scat, diapers

bi female sub - kik me @ Kat_Stevenss
kat_play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 01:27 AM   #2
RandomX

I kiked you. Do reply..
Kik id: batmanx442
RandomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 03:55 AM   #3
stacy_liny

hello
Start by sitting on a chair and tie yourself with the legs of chair if possible other wise its alright just make sure you dont move your legs.
Now pinch your nipples for 5 minutes roughly. if they are big enough and you can like the hard nipple and bite them for 2 minutes / or clamp the hard nipples and twist the clamps(use clothes pins).
Now start by drawing circles around the clit and be careful of not touching you clit. do this for 5 minutes. your legs should not move in this make sure.

now put a clothes pin on your labia and start edging . edge 3 times and just before you feel like you are about to orgasm remove that clothes pin.
enjoy

BDSM test results
http://bdsmtest.org/r/UsW2GdCJ

https://dirtycode.io/HQR8O
stacy_liny is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, clit dares, nipple pain, orgasm challenge, punishment dare