Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-21-2024, 12:55 AM   #46
sissybill
Distinguished Member

You can answer most questions yes or no, but its more fun to include some examples where you can

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) 10

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing) 2

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? male

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) public

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? yes

5a. Which games do you enjoy?
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? lose
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more?

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? oh yes

7. Do you like to streak? havent yet

8. What's your best exposure memory? wen i was walking naked in woods wen i came back out to parking lot n my truck was towed away

9. Do you post on exposure websites? oh yes

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? wen my x use to make me be exposed naked

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? no

12. What's your best example of being exposed? wen my truck got towed n i had to get a ride from a cop

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) oh yes

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? tons

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers) with strangers
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 10:06 AM   #47
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
If you enjoy being stripped, seen naked or risking being seen naked this quiz is for you!

You can answer most questions yes or no, but its more fun to include some examples where you can

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level)
9-10
2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing)
7.. I would like to be higher with longer legs..
3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked?
males, females, everything in betwen .. with females is easier in changing rooms so maybe with males is more exciting
4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?)
home maybe in a dinner or a party with other couples, public ..mmm..
5. Do you enjoy playing strip games?
yes
5a. Which games do you enjoy? dice, poker, board games, chance games
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose?both..lose or maybe win after I lost all my clothes anyway
40 wins 60lost out of 100
6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once?
yes, nudist beach, nudist camping, private party at home
7. Do you like to streak?
maybe a fantasy
8. What's your best exposure memory?
losing a game at a party with 3 couples, ended naked for the night I got clothes back before going home
9. Do you post on exposure websites?
no
10. When did you learn you liked exposure?
18-19 holiday with friends and first topless at beach.. I got so wet..
11. Do you also enjoy exposing others?
yes
12. What's your best example of being exposed?
same as above.. party
13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing)
yes.. maybe some sex as well, not getting clothes back after.. and more
14. Do you have an exposure fantasy?
yes.. more or less as at the party but at an event in a pubic place with lots of people having to take off clothes on a stage each time after losing some chance game and not getting clothes back at the end..
15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)
online.. no face.. real life maybe parents, some other rrelatives, some colleague.. in general all that will result in social suicide

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 05:55 PM   #48
RollingPaperss

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level)

10. Naturally love exposing myself.

7. Nothing special but everything in place.

Female preferably

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?)

Everywhere.

Love it.

Dice games, truth or dare, exposure games
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose?
Lose
Lose

Many times

Never tried but would love to.

Being made to go on Omegle with a domme watching on Teamviewer, strip and humiliate myself for girls online while she spoke to them. Had to give myself a facial while one girl recorded with her phone and her friend laughed her ass off. Probably the sexiest, horniest moment of my life and definitely the most humiliating/scary one.

Yes, all the time.

Around 15 when my first girlfriend would prank me about my clothes. Didn't take her long to realize I would get a boner everytime she had me be naked in inconvenient places.

Love it

Some of the old Folsom Street Fair videos where people would get butt naked in the middle of the street, masturbate and cum in front of a cheering audience with cameras of all kinds.

Always. The more the better.

Yes, but they do not involve irl people, government ID or any of that crazy shit.

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)

No real name, no real life people, no ID, no social suicide.
RollingPaperss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 09:25 AM   #49
tarheel52

If you enjoy being stripped, seen naked or risking being seen naked this quiz is for you!

8. I’m not quite nudist level, but I love being naked and don’t mind if other adults see me naked in appropriate settings. I am naked as much as I can be.

6. I’m a little overweight but I take care of myself. I have an average penis and I’ve been told by both females and males that i have a great ass.

I prefer playing with females but I enjoy being seen naked by all genders.

Both. I am online naked a lot at home. But I also like being naked in appropriate public places. I’ve also done naked public fates and gone streaking in different public places.

I love strip games.

I’ve played battleship mostly and some card games.

I prefer losing

I lose more.

Many times. In hot tubs, locker rooms, sauna, public showers

Streaking is great

My favorite public memory is in college walking back to my apartment from a bar night out with friends. I was super horny and had no luck hooking up at the bar. I regularly walked back to my apartment 1.5 miles after a night out. This night I decided to strip completely naked and barefoot as soon as I turned off the Main Street. I had a half mile left of my walk. I found a wall to place my shoes, socks, shirt, pants and underwear behind. I carried my phone wallet and keys with me- nothing else. I made the half mile walk completely naked with no access to my clothes. I got back to my apartment and returned to get my neatly stacked clothes the next day.

Yes, I like doing timed exposure dares

I always enjoyed posting on exposure sites, but I learned I liked exposure being a sub for a group of 6 Don guys online. I’ll describe that experience in #12

A little. I’d rather be exposed myself.

I had been playing games with a guy online. Stripping and doing some small tasks. I explained that I’m a sub and we didn’t need to keep playing games for me to keep doing tasks. He asked if we could join a video chat room with a few of his friends. I joined already naked from our games to see 6 other guys- a few naked, and a few clothed. I introduced myself and was asked if I could please all 6 of them. Of course I said I’d love to. I allowed them to take screenshots as long as they were all posted on an exposure site afterwards so I could see them.

Taking tasks from 6 guys, I edged, I used my dildo, butt plugs, beads and even put on my platform heels. Once they were ready to cum, I focused one by one to complete a task to make their orgasm better. Once all 6 had cum, I was allowed to cum too. I didn’t show my face (unless accidentally), but they posted about 20 pictures of me on temp exposed pleasing them.

Yes, I’ve been tied up, using toys, etc.

Not really. I’ve enjoyed everything I’ve accomplished

I’ve only shown my face with people I built trust with. Other than that unless it’s harmful or permanent, I’ve done my best to complete tasks for Doms pleasure.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 09:59 AM   #50
Jrising

Would say 7 - am naked at home when it is free and have enjoyed being naked outside when the chance arises.

7 - don’t think it’s too bad at all.

All - happy to share with anyone and everyone.

At home is more comfortable but the thrill of being seen outside is intense.

Yep!

5a. Which games do you enjoy? Dice games, truth or dare, etc

5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? Lose lol
Evens so far

Only in gym changing rooms

Used to when I was younger but not recently. Though have stripped off in a forest and wondered around a popular dog walking track.

Stripping off in the forest and lying face forward over a log then got up and saw a dog walker staring at me.

Yep

When I was younger had an idea but as grown older found it more and more enjoyable

Not as much as being exposing but enjoy the power exchange

In exposer websites and being sent out in group messages to random people

Adds to it so yes

Tied to a tree blindfolded and no idea who will be walking past and see me, whilst caged.

Family and social sucide

Likes: submission, exposure, pics, vids, edging, softish blackmail, risks, dice dares, power dynamics, humilation, stripping, short term slavery, anal
Jrising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 03:38 PM   #51
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) Probably between 7-9

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing) Maybe a 5

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? Female

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) Public Beach, and also some of my images I post online which are inside

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? Have not played any to be honest

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? Only Online, and at Nude Beach

7. Do you like to streak? Have done once, was fun for sure

8. What's your best exposure memory? Being recognised on newtumbl by someone i knew

9. Do you post on exposure websites? Yes exposedpassion at present, reblogme, and tumblr

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? About 10 years ago I guess

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? I would not unless given express permission.

12. What's your best example of being exposed? Full Face Frontal on Newtumbl before it died, and current exposedpassion

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) Have not so far

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? I think it would be walking along nude beach, and have someone I know walk the other way who is also nude.

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers) Generally no face

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...51d46286fd.jpg
and
https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...6a7cacdda4.jpg

Feel free to extend
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 04:26 PM   #52
sissybill
Distinguished Member

Default Your exposure profile!

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) (10)

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing) (2)

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? (M)

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) (public)

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? (YES)

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? (YES)

7. Do you like to streak? no

8. What's your best exposure memory? wen my truck got towed away while walking naked in the woods

9. Do you post on exposure websites? YES

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? wen someone exposed me

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? no

.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 12:58 PM   #53
cloudwatcher

Any

Publically would be hotter but only if people want to look. Surprise flashing is meh

Not a lot actually, i like to skip that part

Just flipping coins or rolling dice i guess
Lose
Pretty even

In changing rooms probably

I think so but i probably won't be doing it

Irl, driving naked is always fun. Online i love it when my pics get spread far and wide

Yes

Some getdare tasks years ago

Eh. If they like it sure

When people find my kik from one of those temp exposure sites and demand more pics

Yes! If the extra is hard to manage along with taking a pic, sometimes i can tho. Irl this would be fucking amazing

So many lol. At least one I can't type here. But ive always wanted to be one of those people tied out in public as like free use to whoever walks by

No face and no identifying info online. Irl dont show pics to my family lol
Limits: feces, messy, shaving, big pain, permanent, full public, showing face.
Not very active rn. Still open to dares!
PM dares, always-in threads, and toy list.
cloudwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 11:59 AM   #54
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

9.5. Totally ok except family

5. Good in areas and excess in others

ALL

Private or semi-public. IE areas where only people who want to see can.

Yes but I have not done enough

Often simple luck games. I often seem to lose but I likely want to lose.

At an adult party yes Several nude guys.

Not really

None really interesting except that party

I have a few times but none that show face there

Here

Only if their pictures are worth my time!

I had one that if you knew me you would now its me but nobody else.
It also included my kik. I got a reply saying a unique thing of me that gives impression they suspect its me. No clue who

Not really

Not really

No face, no full public, only with strangers, nothing shown that would give away who I am, and no place where kids, no place where people not wanting to see exposure sees me.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 01:04 AM   #55
MrPublic

10 - I'm a nudist and I'm naked if everyone doesn't mind.

8 - based on average rating from other people.

Mostly women. But I don't mind being seen by men too. In a natural way of course.

at home, nudist beach, nude resort, sauna, parties (as a nude waitress for example), as a nude cleaner in strangers homes.

Yes, they are always fun. I enjoy watching other people's reactions while they or I get naked.

strip beer pong, strip poker, any strip card or drink game I guess xD

I love both but a little more to lose I guess.

I tend to lose more often then I win.

Yes, many times. Like at the beach oder in the sauna or as a nude waitress at a party.

Yes, as part of a bet at a party for example. Whenever it's just funny for others to look at, for entertaining.

I think my best exposure memory was also my first time being naked in front of a crow: It was at school when the girl I liked got curious and simply took off my swimming trunks after swimming so everyone could see me naked.

Sometimes.

After some events happened to me at school, where a group of people could see me naked and they enjoyed it.

Yes but only if they like being exposed too. It should always be just for the fun of it and everyone should just enjoy it.

When someone invites me to their party only to undress me in front of her friends and make me their toy without me knowing in advance.

Yes I love it when strip dares get some extra fun like bondage, body writing, taking pictures, being their slave for a while,...

Just to many lol. I would love to have more friends who just love to expose me to their friends and make me their plaything.

Unless it’s harmful or permanent I don't have an exposure limit.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibisinism, exposure, nudity, strip game