Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-28-2024, 03:55 PM   #16
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
An X length of steel chain. X depend on the chain's size: ideally, it should be enough that you can stuff your pussy with it, leaving just a few cms hanging out. Stuff yourself with it and go somewhere public, for at least an hour. The coldness of steel, its weight, and the chain's rings moving over one another inside your pussy, all together should provide an... interesting mix of sensations
Thank you. That will be my new toy next week then.

likes: controlling life dares, dominant women dice dares, surprises, body writing, light bondage, slight pain
limits: pictures, severe pain, permanent, illegal, public, anal, poo, pee
Uni girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 03:56 PM   #17
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rw789 View Post
I don't know how feasible this is but get one of those dog chains from the hardware store that are used to tether dogs to trees and such when outside to keep them from running off. They're usually a light weight chain and have clips on both ends where one end clips onto a collar and the other end loops around something and clips to the chain itself or something. Use that to tether yourself to a piece of furniture in your room or where ever you have privacy and keep yourself tethered for at least a hour. Ideally pick a spot that it keeps some things out of your reach and is somewhat inconvenient. You can clip one end of it to your cuffs.
Thank you for the suggestion. I will try to fulfill your request

likes: controlling life dares, dominant women dice dares, surprises, body writing, light bondage, slight pain
Old 01-28-2024, 04:53 PM   #18
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uni girl View Post
Thank you. That will be my new toy next week then.
Great, let us know how it feels if you give it a try. Also seems like rw789's request could combined with mine: two birds with one stone!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 05:21 PM   #19
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Great, let us know how it feels if you give it a try. Also seems like rw789's request could combined with mine: two birds with one stone!
Thanks I'll post an update once I try it. Do you have any suggestions of what I could do with the rope and duct tape this week?

Old 01-28-2024, 05:40 PM   #20
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thanks I'll post an update once I try it. Do you have any suggestions of what I could do with the rope and duct tape this week?
First thing that comes to mind with the rope is to tie yourself up in a body harness including crotch rope and wear it under your clothes. Then go out somewhere for a hour and try to walk around. If you stay at home, stay in it for 2 hours instead.
rw789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 04:18 AM   #21
Uni girl

Quote:
First thing that comes to mind with the rope is to tie yourself up in a body harness including crotch rope and wear it under your clothes. Then go out somewhere for a hour and try to walk around. If you stay at home, stay in it for 2 hours instead.
Thanks. I'll do that then. Is there a specific body harness you want me to try?

Old 01-29-2024, 07:38 AM   #22
Uni girl

Quote:
Tied myself up in a pretty neon pink rope body harness including a crotch rope. I put on a dress and went to the grocery store. The rope kept rubbing against my clit and I could feel the fresh air flowing under my dress. The rope around my neck was sometimes visible depending on how I moved. I just got back home and I'm still wearing the harness. I feel so horny but because of the crotch rope I can't touch myself. This is a different kind of torture.
Will you all give me permission to take off the harness?

Old 01-29-2024, 05:24 PM   #23
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Tied myself up in a pretty neon pink rope body harness including a crotch rope. I put on a dress and went to the grocery store. The rope kept rubbing against my clit and I could feel the fresh air flowing under my dress. The rope around my neck was sometimes visible depending on how I moved. I just got back home and I'm still wearing the harness. I feel so horny but because of the crotch rope I can't touch myself. This is a different kind of torture.
Will you all give me permission to take off the harness?
Curious, did you tie a knot in the crotch rope or was it just straight rope against your clit? If you didn't have a knot, then the next time you do a crotch rope out like that, put a knot in it where the knot rests against your clit.
rw789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 04:56 AM   #24
Uni girl

Quote:
Curious, did you tie a knot in the crotch rope or was it just straight rope against your clit? If you didn't have a knot, then the next time you do a crotch rope out like that, put a knot in it where the knot rests against your clit.
Thanks I didn't have a knot there last time. So today I can put one

Old 01-30-2024, 08:15 AM   #25
Uni girl

Heart

Quote:
Today I tied myself up in a body harness going all the way from my neck to my pussy. I added a knot right on my clit as suggested. Then I decided to clean my entire apartment wearing only my self-made harness. I could feel the rope moving slightly everytime I was leaning over which really turned me on. Now my little pussy is all red and sore from all the friction.

Old 01-30-2024, 10:12 PM   #26
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

You should get a vibrator, hopefully a small one that you can wear under your clothes.

You should also make a blog post of all your toys, it's getting hard to keep track of them.

Finally, I'd like you to start a thread in the AMA section so we can learn all about you.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports

Last edited by PurveyorOfFineDares; 01-30-2024 at 10:55 PM.
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 03:07 AM   #27
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
You should get a vibrator, hopefully a small one that you can wear under your clothes.

You should also make a blog post of all your toys, it's getting hard to keep track of them.

Finally, I'd like you to start a thread in the AMA section so we can learn all about you.
Thanks I opened the new thread and blog post

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, dare, life control, wishlist