Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-18-2023, 06:56 AM   #4321
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
Did teh 75 circless... hadd to stopp fuckign to do thatt as I didnt wantt to accidentsllyy touch my cuntt...though I amm dying to... jusst like I am dying to eddge... oh god pleasde let me eddge I begg you!! I won't ride itt if you don't thinkk I deserve itt!!
Are you enjoying the dildo? I know you haven't gotten to fuck your ass nearly as much as you'd like over the last couple of months.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 07:05 AM   #4322
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Thank you somuchh Stealthyy I rode teh eddge forr long minutesd ohgodddf itt wass amazinggg trhh prolongeddf heighteneded pleassure so winderfulll I didntt wantt it to stopp myy moans sso loudd ohgodddf I coukdd haev gone onn forr so muchh longerr but I diddnt waant tto be greedyy sso I forceddf myselff tto stopp ohgoddf I'm pantingg sweatingg myy ass stilll impaleddf deep ontto tehh dilddo myy legss shiverigng some pegss snappingg off stilll on tehh cusp of teh eddge ohgoddffg thnak you somuchh

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 07:06 AM   #4323
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Are you enjoying the dildo? I know you haven't gotten to fuck your ass nearly as much as you'd like over the last couple of months.
Ohh Angie tehh dilddo feelss inncredible oh howw I hadd missedf itt

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 08-18-2023, 07:09 AM   #4324
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Since I'm here I might swell ask you to put your nipple pumps on - you know I like those.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 07:12 AM   #4325
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
I'll be nice and say 50 circles with the blender brush, since I know that's your favorite. Then you may stop fucking the dildo in order to give your clit 25 spanks with a wooden spoon. Then you may resume fucking your ass on the dildo.
Didd teh 50 clit circless wiht teh blenderr thenn spankeddf it 25 timess ohgodddf clitt is throbbign wildlyy cunt leakigng so muchhh but onkyy painn adn teasingg for myy poor clitt ohgodddf

Orgasm Diary

Old 08-18-2023, 07:17 AM   #4326
robr

Quote:
I am now free for the next 2 hours (until 3.30pm UK time) to be used and abused by getDare.
Time is almost up!
Toys: fleshlight, clothpegs, clover clamps, tweezer clamps, alligator clamps, different weights and heavy snap hooks to add to the clamps, rubberbands, rope, paddle, whip, needles, tiger balm, tabasco
robr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 07:18 AM   #4327
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by robr View Post
Hi Stealthy,
hi Angelica,

you two are the perfect support for me, looking forward whats going to happen next.

Ash, maybe you asked yourself how to get rid of all the clamps on your legs. You either rip them off one by one or use the crop to hit them off.
After all clamps are off, you are allowed to have another edge, but no riding it.
I spankeddf tehh remainigng pegs off eachh one hurtigng so muchh thighgs adn calves covereddf in markss thenn I fuckeddf myy ass on trh dilddo ahgian until I eddged but I didnt ride itt thss time myy moans cut shortt by a cryy of frustrwtionn ohgodddf afterr teh wonderful previoussd eddge thiss wass sso disapointing ohgodddf ppleasde please lett me ride anotherr eddge!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 08-18-2023, 07:22 AM   #4328
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
Since I'm here I might swell ask you to put your nipple pumps on - you know I like those.
Teh nipple pumpss aer onn theyy feell extrra senssitive todwyy myy poor nipples haevv aleeadyy endured a lott of abuse ohgodd but itt is all makingg my cunt leak evenn more

Orgasm Diary

The following user says Thank You to TurnToAsh for this post:
Old 08-18-2023, 07:23 AM   #4329
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Time is almost up!
Ohgodddf ppleasde lett me ride one more eddge one lasst eddge ppleasde I begg youu!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 08-18-2023, 07:25 AM   #4330
robr

Quote:
Ohgodddf ppleasde lett me ride one more eddge one lasst eddge ppleasde I begg youu!!!
You alredy had one to ride.
You can have one last edge, but without riding it.

You did very well today, thank you!
Old 08-18-2023, 07:27 AM   #4331
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
You alredy had one to ride.
You can have one last edge, but without riding it.

You did very well today, thank you!
Oh godddf... okk... I mustn't be greedyy... I'll haevv another ruinedf eddge...

I amm glad I wass able tto pplease youu...

Orgasm Diary

The following user says Thank You to TurnToAsh for this post:
Old 08-18-2023, 07:29 AM   #4332
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Good girl, Ash! Such a good toy! I have many plans to make for next month for you! Maybe even a cute thread idea for you to try and join

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 07:31 AM   #4333
robr

Quote:

I amm glad I wass able tto pplease youu...
You did very well, thank you for fulfilling my wishes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
Good girl, Ash! Such a good toy! I have many plans to make for next month for you! Maybe even a cute thread idea for you to try and join
That sounds interesting.
I'd be happy to join with a couple of ideas :-)
Old 08-18-2023, 07:35 AM   #4334
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Great job Ash!! Was great playing with you as always!!! Hopefully, we will get to do this again before August is up!!

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 07:38 AM   #4335
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

I hadd another ruinedddf edgde while ass-fuckigng teh dilddo.. a momentary spike inn pleassure adn thenn I stoppeddf fuckingg adn teh eddge meltedd awayy in a wail of frustrationn... but I amm stilll grateful tto be allowedf a ruined eddge...

Thank youu everyone forr using me todayy... thnak youu for lettign me ride ann edge and haev two ruinedf eddges... we probablyy needf tto come up wiht a betterr term forr ridingg eddges... since theyy haev takenn teh place of orgasms for me maybe we shouldd call themm edge-gasms

I hope I entertained you well todayy adn I hope tto be backk a lot soonerr for my next sessionn...

Orgasm Diary

The following 2 users say Thank You to TurnToAsh for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk