Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-08-2021, 09:13 AM   #16
Daresissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapybara View Post
Perhaps another 10 then, for screwing around when you should be focused.
I’ll do those when I get home today.

Kik: subbm88

Dislikes: CBT

Limits: Full public, family, friends, poop
Daresissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 07:30 PM   #17
Daresissy

The additional swats are complete. I’m not sure what it was about these particular swats, but they hurt more today. Definitely a good reminder. Thank you

Old 03-08-2021, 11:10 PM   #18
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daresissy View Post
So much for being good, I spent about 30 mins on here when I should have been working, there isn’t a lot to do today, but on principle I feel like I need to add to my spanking total, which is currently 25 coming up
Real life, work is much a priority above playing so a firmer punishment should be enjoyed to help teach you that.

Undress completely, kneel on a hard surface with knees spread wide and spank your left cheek 30 times hard (1 for each minute); 1 spank every 3 seconds, holding the paddle against your cheek until you are ready to spank again. (Suggest you use an on-line metronome to help time spanks). After spanks are done, remain kneeling until you submit your report in this thread for all to read.

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 01:44 PM   #19
Daresissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Real life, work is much a priority above playing so a firmer punishment should be enjoyed to help teach you that.

Undress completely, kneel on a hard surface with knees spread wide and spank your left cheek 30 times hard (1 for each minute); 1 spank every 3 seconds, holding the paddle against your cheek until you are ready to spank again. (Suggest you use an on-line metronome to help time spanks). After spanks are done, remain kneeling until you submit your report in this thread for all to read.
I will do those tomorrow, if my math is right I need to set the metronome to 20 BPM

Old 03-09-2021, 09:13 PM   #20
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daresissy View Post
I will do those tomorrow, if my math is right I need to set the metronome to 20 BPM
Math is correct but i think we need to speed up spanks. Slowest bpm i saw was 40, so go with that - no need to waste any time searching for a slower rate (unless you know of a site)

LAST ORGASM:

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
Old 03-11-2021, 12:42 PM   #21
Daresissy

My apologies for not getting this done sooner, life gets in the way. The metronome was a good idea, it made me keep an even pace which doesn’t always happen. As Per the rules of the post I’m writing this just after my paddling. Given the instructions were for only one side to be paddled I think I’m going to have a nice bruise. The first 10 weren’t that bad, by 25 I wanted to stop because of how hard I was hitting but I did keep going until I hit 30, but I will say I was breathing kinda heavy just to get through it.

Thank you for the paddling

Old 03-11-2021, 10:07 PM   #22
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Your welcome, my pleasure actually DareSissy!

So any ore infractions we should know about (floss you teeth daily; make your bed as soon as you get up, no leaving dirty dishes around...)?

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets
Old 06-24-2021, 11:51 AM   #23
Daresissy

After a bit of a hiatus, I’m am wanting to get back into regular spankings.
For now I am going to keep it going like I had been and list my infractions and leave it to you fine folks to give me my punishment.

My infractions:
Being gone off getdare (you can punish me for that if you choose)
Being an hour late for work
Leaving dishes in my living room and not bringing them to the kitchen
Not making my bed
Calling a customer service person a moron (I felt really bad after that one because I was mad at the situation and not at the service person)
Anyway, that’s all I got for now. Let’s see what you guys got

Since I haven’t done this in a while, I’m going to put a cap of 50 swats per person, though if you want to add punishments other than spanking, please do

Thanks
Daresissy

Old 06-28-2021, 12:30 AM   #24
kapybara

For all of that you deserve no fewer than 50 spanks, so that's what you're getting from me.

And for insulting the CS agent when you shouldn't have, that's a five minute mouthsoaping followed by a hotsaucing. Get the hottest sauce you can find if you don't already have hot sauce in your fridge, shake three drops onto your tongue, and hold it for 30s before you spit or swallow. Then, you get to deal with the pain until it fades. No milk, no bread, nothing to dull that fire in your mouth. Maybe after that your tongue won't be so fucking spicy when you're speaking to people!!

And since you're being a hideous slob lately, you deserve some corner time too, before and after your spanking, so you can reflect on the reason for your punishment. I think ten minutes each go, with your ass on display to the room before and after your spanking, will help you remember to clean up your messes. Since this is for punishment and not play, you must keep your genitals covered. Only your ass is bare, and before your spanking you'd better think of how exposed you are and how much that paddle's going to HURT when Momma gets done with you!!
kapybara is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk