Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-29-2023, 11:15 PM   #1
LockedDiaperBoi

Male 20/male/sub seeks any age/male/master in any place (abdl/chastity)

20/male/sub seeks any age/male/master in any place (abdl/chastity)

Who am I?

I am 20, 6’6”, and around 380 lbs. Here are some pictures of me. I live on the east coast of the USA in an apartment.

I have been into diapers as long as I can remember and started exploring chastity a few years ago. The longest I’ve spent locked was about a week but I want to go longer. I want to continue to grow and explore this side of me, I just need a little push. I haven’t done any D/s stuff for about 6 months so I think it’s time to jump back in.

What am I looking for?

I want someone to force me in diapers 24/7. I want to be embarrassed and teased about it and forced to wear wet and/or messy diapers in public. I want you to lock me in chastity only freeing me when you feel I deserved it. I want you to control every part of my life. I want to be forced to follow a list of rules at all times and be given tasks to complete to hopefully earn my way to a chance of cumming.

Obviously these are fantasies, very possible fantasies, but they will not happen all at once. I want to work towards them. Maybe start with diapers at all times except for work, 24/7 chastity with regular unlocks slowly becoming less regular. Simple rules to follow with proof every time. I want to learn and to be held accountable.

You are in control. You have all the power. Take me under your wing. Help me grow.

Contact me

PM me here
Kik and Telegram: @LockedDiaperBoi

Advertisements
Kink Talk