Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-30-2024, 07:25 AM   #16
pilik

Same as above, 7PM GMT tonight. Pop me a message if you want to blow off some steam.

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
pilik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 09:18 AM   #17
pilik

Anyone interested in challenging me this eve? In around 2ish hours time from now I should be free and feel a shit coming on. Dm me.

2 very quick games of online battleships. If I win either the game ends but otherwise for the loses:

If I lose round 1: I'm shitting and the whole lot is going in my mouth.
If I lose round 2: My mouth is getting "flushed".

I'll leave the decision with my opponent but at your request I can put the chastity cage on to reduce any early "enjoyment" and/or remote shock collar around the balls. Or obviously equally as happy to use neither...

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
Old 03-16-2024, 09:47 AM   #18
pilik

Very unlikely but I have 30 minutes free now so if someone sees this within the next 10 minutes and wants to make someone suffer..... Same rules as above, to make things really cruel in this unlikely timeframe.... beat me by 5 ship squares in the second game and I'll cum before I "flush".

Old 03-24-2024, 10:07 AM   #19
pilik

Feel like I'm about to burst so only a small window of oppourtunity this time. If anyones interested in dealing some punishment with the above rules in mind..... DM within 15 mins.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
domination, scat, shit, toilet, torture