Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-19-2021, 09:12 PM   #1
babybunnyx

Default 19 F shower dare

heyy~~

i’m about to hop in the shower in about an hour, and im looking for any painful dares i can do :3 i have a detachable shower head and a bathtub combo, and the switch that turns the water on looks like it should fit perfectly in my ass the faucet/shower head is the easiest way for me to cum, it takes 30 seconds to 5-10 min, and i usually turn the water on as hot as it can go and aim it at my clit. i’m nervous to turn the water on full force on both the faucet and the shower head because the water pressure is very high and i feel it will be painful, but that’s what i’m in the mood for today~ denial is fun, and post orgasm i have been nervous to try so hopefully someone encourages me~

my only limit for this one is i can’t do cold water (trauma related), so anything but that goes!!

hurt my dirty little cunt~

be as vicious as you can~

i’ll send updates and reports via PM <3

enjoy my cunt :3

(note: i have a very tight cunt that i’m trying to stretch out, can fit something of 3 inch diameter with mild discomfort)
likes: pain, edging (i’m not good with follow through so i’ll need training), stretching, stuffing, i’d like to get into urethral play but i don’t have any experience with it so if someone could guide me that would be awesome!
Dislikes and Limits: permanent, blood, scat, other than that go crazy

yes it’s me in my pfp
babybunnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 12:37 PM   #2
Pihir

Turn on the shower on full speed on the hottest setting. Put it towards your pussy and wait 3 minutes, then edge twice without removing showerhead. It should be challenging to edge while the hot water is hurting your pussy. Then take picture (without face) and send it to me. After this you are not allowed to cum for a day
Pihir is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bath, clit abuse, clit pain, pain (pussy), shower