Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-28-2023, 11:27 AM   #706
_nachtauge_

Get into the showers while no one's there, naked if thats fine with you. Piss yourself. Don‘t just let it go, but try to piss all over yourself. Only when your sure that people are coming, you‘re allowed to start the shower.

My showers will be at the pool and most there will most likely be a friend with me

dislikes: public nudity(excluding shower, locker- and bathroom), bodywriting

limits: pictures, scat, messy, crossdressing

toys: silicon butplug(S/M/L), metal butplug with jewel(S/M/L), vibrating plug, chastity cage

kik: _nachtauge_
_nachtauge_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 12:53 PM   #707
Rb123

Strip naked and leave your towel in the cubical, you must walk to the showers naked and back

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 10:06 PM   #708
_nachtauge_

Wear panties and your girliest socks while changing and keep your panties on in the shower.

My showers will be at a pool and there most likely will be a friend with me

dislikes: public nudity(excluding shower, locker- and bathroom), bodywriting

limits: pictures, scat, messy, crossdressing

toys: silicon butplug(S/M/L), metal butplug with jewel(S/M/L), vibrating plug, chastity cage

kik: _nachtauge_
_nachtauge_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 04:25 AM   #709
Marsipan

When getting dressed again after your shower give yourself a wedgie in full view of the rest of the locker room.

Like: Bets, forfeits, things I can do at home
Marsipan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2023, 12:29 PM   #710
J99

Strip completely naked before you have even chosen your locker. Make sure your in full view of everyone when drying after the shower too.
My showers are private. The locker room has a central seating area in full view of everyone. No toys. Willing to do pretty much anything in the locker area except cum/piss

Kik - J3RM41N3

Likes - Stripping on demand, semi-public nudity, dares, temporary online exposure.

Limits - Showing Face, releasing info, scat, cbt
J99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gym, locker room, shower