Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-20-2014, 11:18 AM   #1
Aurario

Default Home alone? Try this dare!

Okay I made this dare for Iloveboxerbriefs69 but thought I could improve it and make it a little more public . I really suggest to do this when you're home alone for a few days or if you live by yourself. I might still add other options as well but we'll see! Most of these dares are for guys, sorry! I'll try to add some more female options.
A lot of these dares are about cumming a lot in one day. Please give me some alternative options, would appreciate the help.
The goal is to earn your clothes back.
Get naked and put your clothes in different rooms in the house. One clothing item/room.
You are only allowed to wear this article of clothing in that room. To permanently "unlock" the item, you have to earn points in that room. You are allowed to repeat things, but if you do it in the same room there are bonus conditions that are written in [brackets].

Difficulty setting:

Very Easy: 10 Points, ignore the brackets when you repeat.
Easy: 10 points
Medium: 15 Points + Every second dare has to be the bracket version, doesn't matter if you've done the dare before or not.
Hard: 20 Points + Only put articles of clothing on when the dare asks for it + the medium rule
Nightmare: 35 Points + Only bracket versions

Here are the ways to earn points, at the bottom there are ideas for change.

Tasks

1 Point: Hump the floor for a minute [Hump the floor for 5 minutes,
1 Point: Smack your balls/tits once (this can only be done once)
1 Point: Fuck your ass for 5 minutes with one finger [+1 Finger for every repeat]
1 Point: Edge twice. [Edge 4 times + 2 for every additional repeat]

2 Points: Tie up your cock and balls/tits for 1 minute and kneel on the ground. [Do it for 5 minutes and put your head on the ground, ass in the air]
2 Points: Ruin an orgasm and eat your cum. [Achieve the ruined orgasm without using hands]
2 Points: Cum on your face and eat it. [Let it rest for 10 minutes, this only counts if you don't cum dry by now]
2 Points: Take a picture wearing only that item of clothing and post it on kinktalk for a week. [From front and behind, wearing it at the proper place, don't hide anything that isn't hidden by the item except face]
2 Points: Slap your balls 5 times hard for every post this thread has (You can only do this after this thread has 5 posts)[Slap them 15 times for every post]
2 Points: Face a window for a minute while naked. [Do it for 5 minutes]
2 Points: Stick a finger in your ass and lick it. [Keep it in for 20 seconds then suck on the finger for 10 seconds]

3 Points: Take a picture wearing only that item of clothing and post it on kinktalk with your face showing for a week. [Add your first name + first letter of your last name]
3 Points: Spend an hour wearing only that item at its proper place on omegle (unmoderated video section) for 30 minutes. [Get rid of the item and spend 45 minutes]
3 Points: Post in 5 Person above-threads and do the dares you are given. [10 threads]
3 Points: (for guys only) When you are soft, get hard and soft again without touching yourself. [5 Minute time limit]
3 Points: Keep toothpaste on your genitals for 5 minutes. [Edge 3 times before you can wash it off]

4 Points: Have an orgasm on camera [Ruin it]
4 Points: Melt 4 ice cubes on your body, 2 on your genitals and one in your ass [Edge twice before they are gone, no points if you don't succeed, you may double the ice cubes though]
4 Points: Piss in a bottle and stick your finger in it. [Drink from the bottle]

5 Points: Be someones slave for 4 hours with only 3 limits. [Slave for a day, but you get an extra limit, you have to fulfill at least 10 requests for it to count]
5 Points: Fuck your ass with the biggest object you can find and fit in your ass in this room (or 3 fingers if you can't find anything) for 5 minutes. Use (no lube,) piss, toothpaste or cum as lube. If you have to use different lube, spit still gives 4 points and actual lube gives 2. [10 minutes, face on the floor while moaning loudly]

6 Points: Have an orgasm on camera with your face showing (omegle or skype). [Do it on a public cam like cam4/chaturbate]
6 Points: Post your nudes on 5 different websites, no face. [Only 4 websites, but with face]

10 Points: Get completely naked and spend one hour on cam4 or chaturbate, announcing it on here, while also showing your face and doing everything the chat requests. [Stay for 3 hours]
10 Points: Break one of your hard limits [Break 2]

Tasks that give points for every room:

You are only allowed to get 30% of the points like this.
1 Point: Write a report on how the dare is going.
1 Point: Leave an idea for an additional task here.
2 Points: Wear max 2 unlocked items of clothing and go 5 steps outside.
2 Points: Run from room to room, rub the article on your genitals and then sniff it. You are only allowed to run, no walking. Do the rubbing and sniffing while running in circles.
3 Points: Go in the shower and piss on yourself. Now take an ice cold shower.
5 Points: Cum 5 times in one hour (Only on medium or higher difficulty)

On easy or higher:
You have to "unlock" 2 articles of clothing before you are allowed to unlock pants or underwear. If you can't finish you are not allowed to cum for 2 weeks.

Some ideas:
Toy around with the points you get for an exercise if you don't have much time or if a lot of these things are in your limits.
Make your own difficulty by adding your own rules (like: No repeating of dares)
DISLIKES: Pics, Long edging, videos
LIMITS: Exposure, Blackmail, Crossdressing, Diapers, Scat, Watersports, Permanent, Public, Anal
Aurario is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to Aurario for this post:
Old 04-20-2014, 06:38 PM   #2
tnovauk

Awesome dare. I live alone so I want to give it a go.

Would anyone fancy being my 'referee' helping out with the points, suggesting what tasks to try to stop me chickening out?

PM me if you are interested. I'll post a rundown of how I do...
tnovauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 08:05 AM   #3
Cuteboy93

Awesome dare! I will try this tomorrow morning.
If anyone have suggestion or subdares about this PM me or kik me, thanks

Likes: Soft anal, insertions, humiliation, webcam, cum play, feet, pics (no face), videos (no face), something not in my limits

Maybe (depends by daily mood): crossdressing (no makeup), semi-pubblic, pee

Limits: heavy torture, blood, scat, big pain, illegal, permanent, family

KIK: IndieCuteBoy
SEXMAP: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...bc535.96486163

!PM DARES HERE! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=69726
Cuteboy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 10:18 AM   #4
Aron

I feel like this is something my sub enjoy making her subs do cool dare
Old 08-11-2018, 12:15 PM   #5
jakoby
Baby Member

Interesting dare. Will have to try it
jakoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 12:47 PM   #6
Aurario

Wow, didn't expect anyone to bring up this dare ever again. Be sure to leave a report when you do it!
DISLIKES: Pics, Long edging, videos
LIMITS: Exposure, Blackmail, Crossdressing, Diapers, Scat, Watersports, Permanent, Public, Anal
Aurario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 05:26 AM   #7
sissybabysuomi
Account Banned

I did this last night and i loved it
sissybabysuomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 12:52 PM   #8
TheDareMaster101

Post This is the report for the dare (1 point)

It is going well!
TheDareMaster101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 06:38 PM   #9
TallBob

will be home alone either this weekend or next. The weekend I am alone I will do this dare.
TallBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 01:44 PM   #10
VinceTheNewCummer

I had to adapt this dare, because I'm not home alone for a long time. I remove the clothing system.

I was told to do the easy version of this dare. To complete it, I chose to do:
  • 1 Point: Smack your balls/tits once (this can only be done once)
  • 1 Point: Fuck your ass for 5 minutes with one finger
  • 2 x 2 Points: Tie up your cock and balls/tits for 1 minute and kneel on the ground. [Do it for 5 minutes and put your head on the ground, ass in the air]
  • 4 Points: Melt 4 ice cubes on your body, 2 on your genitals and one in your ass

I strip naked and I began to melt 2 ice cubes on my nipples, 2 on my genitals and one in my ass. They all felt cold, but those on my genitals were the harder to melt.

After that, I tied my cock and balls for 1 min while kneeling and because I loved it, I did it again, but for 5 minutes with my head on the ground and my ass in the air. My cock was dripping hard on the ground already.

I let my balls rest for a bit before smacking them hard to get 1 point. I smacked them so hard that I almost felt on my knees.

Finally, I got into the shower (because I don't like the mess) to finger my ass for 5 min. It felt really good and I was sad that I had to stop when the time was over.

I really appreciate doing this dare and I liked that we can choose what to do.

Kik: VinceTheNewComer

Likes: light CBT, tease and denial, anal play(beginner), bondage, JOI, precum eating.

Limits : Public, semi-public, pee, scat, Illegal, permanent, crossdressing, sissy, messy, body modification, wedgie, humiliation, pain, cum eating, boring.

Toys: shoelaces, 6 clothes pegs, chastity cage.

My PM dares
VinceTheNewCummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 02:26 PM   #11
Hardy Boy

I’m in for this challenge

Likes: nudity, hidden/semi public, m4m, dares that get my heart beating fast, picture proof, chastity, denial, cum control, anal, oral, edging, dare games, dice games, sub/slavery, what master says

Soft limit (willing to try...) lite pain, sounding, forced cumming, CBT

Dislikes: pee/scat, friends/family involved, anything dangerous/illegal.

No face and no women’s clothing.

Kik: subboysteven
Hardy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk