Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-18-2023, 02:25 AM   #1
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Lake House

The Lake House

*Disclaimer*

This is part two of a trilogy of stories. Part one can be read HERE. The author recommends you read the stories in order.

Whilst I will not tie myself to a particular release schedule, I am hoping to upload a new chapter at least once per week.

The stories are a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this story are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The purpose of this literature is for entertainment only. It is not in any way a representation of how kink activity should be facilitated or administered.

Please be aware, the stories contain references and include material relating to; blackmail, kidnap, torture, non-consensual sexual actions, psychological abuse and manipulation as well other illegal and morally questionable activities.

If you are likely to be effected by any of these subject areas, please do not read.

Thank you,

DeepInnerFreak.

Loves, Likes & Limits

Last edited by DeepInnerFreak; 06-18-2023 at 02:28 AM.
DeepInnerFreak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2023, 02:35 AM   #2
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Lake House - Chapter One

The Lake House

Chapter One

Little did he know, in the next hour, Nick was going to make a decision that would change his life forever. There was no way he could foresee the events that will, over the next few days unfold. He wouldn’t even witness the circumstances that lead to the turnaround.

He found himself, yet again, nursing a half drunk pint of ale, watching the London commuters head home after a hard Thursday’s work. Whenever he felt down or something had gone wrong, he would take a seat on one of the eight picnic tables that ran along the outside of the white pebble dashed exterior of his favourite pub–The Watchman. The tables were so close to the passing commuters that if he reached out he would be able to touch them as they hurried along. He never did of course. He was more entertained by their sad little lives, stuck in the continuous, never ending wheel of the rat race. He never understood how so many people could be content being told what to do, how to act, how to dress. It was a scorching summer day and there were all these idiots, running around in suits and business dress, he mused.

His thoughts were cut short by a faint sobbing behind him. Nick turned around and saw a girl a few tables away hunched over with his back to him. The girl had bleach blonde hair and was tapping at her phone. “Clearly one of the rat race lot” he concluded as he looked closer. She was dressed smartly in a grey suit jacket, matching skirt, black tights and black patent leather high heels. “Probably a redundancy” he thought to himself as the shallow blubbering continued.

The girl's phone rings but gets swiftly cancelled.

The sound of sniffling continues, as Nick’s attention moves away from the commuters and more towards the unhappy girl behind him.

The girl’s phone ring’s again. Like last time, it is cut off within seconds.

Why do these fools do it to themselves”, he thought to himself, assuming the girl is being harassed by some male colleague that wants to check she's okay after her lay off.

Nick never really appreciated how fortunate he was. At Thirty–Six years old, he never had to work for anything. Being the only child of a well-off mother, he had been given most of the things he owned. He lived in a stunning terrace town house in Forest Gate, which he moved into a couple of years ago after admitting his senile mother into care. The apartment in Stratford that she bought for him, he now rented out. This along with a small online business provided his main source of income. Everything from his mother was transferred to him. He didn’t need a job, never had done, never could. Not since the incident at school that impeded him from living a normal life.

The girl's phone rings again, this time she answers.

“Leave me alone”, the girl sobbed.

Nick’s eyes looked sideways, following his ear to see if his prediction of an unwanted male colleague was correct.

“I can’t come back there, I won’t, not after what you did”.

Oh”, thinks Nick, “something a little deeper than an unsolicited advance”.

“Just leave me alone, I don’t want to talk to you, we’re done. I’ll find somewhere”.

The girl ends the conversation and the gentle cries resume.

Nick didn’t really care much for emotional girls. He could never handle any sort of conflict. He preferred instead to just get on with things, the way he was brought up to. “Men don’t have feelings or sentiments” he told himself, relaying his teachings from his mother. That adage had served him well. He did however become curious about the nature of the girl's last words–“I’ll find somewhere”. Having lost yet another tenant, a familiar cycle that had become the norm at the apartment, he couldn’t help but think that he was presented with an opportunity to address that problem. An opportunity that would save him a lot of time and a little money. No advertising fees, no agent commissions, no trawling through a long list of applicants. This girl already sounded amenable, maybe even desperate. He decided to do something he had never done before. He approached a girl.

“Hey, are you okay”, Nick said hesitantly to the girl. She looked up at him with mascara running from her deep, wide brown eyes down her face. “She’s beautiful”, Nick thinks to himself as she starts talking.

“I’m not. I’m sorry, am I disturbing you? I’ll go”.

“No, no, not at all”, I just…” Nick fumbled over his words. “You seemed upset”.

“I just have a lot going on”, the girl said, seemingly distracted by her thoughts. She looked away and attempted to wipe the mascara that was draining from her eyes. Only she made it worse, her face now looking like a pissed street artist had graffiti sketched his tag all down her cheeks. She fumbled in her handbag, making quite a racket.

Nick looked away, pretending he’d noticed something more interesting in the distance. He wanted to leave the girl to her miserable situation but that felt too awkward now.

She pulled out a compact mirror from her handbag, opening it up and looking into it. “Fuck, I looks such a mess”. She roots around in her bag again, “Urgh, do you have a tissue or something?”

Nick knows he doesn’t but pats his black t-shirt and blue jeans down anyway, wanting to look like he wasn’t just being blunt when he said “no”.

The girl continues rifling through her bag.

“Wait here, I’ll grab you a napkin from the bar”.

The girl doesn’t respond and continues to look through her bag.

Nick returns, feeling like the hero with the ladders to save the cat from the tree. The girl is sitting with her head buried in her arms on the table.

“Here”, says Nick, waving a handful of paper napkins at her. “I got you a drink too, looks like you could do with one”.

The girl takes the napkins, looks into her mirror and begins cleaning. “Thanks for the drink, but it’s not necessary”.

“Well it’s there if you change your mind”. “Urgh you idiot Nick”, he tells himself. “She probably thinks you spiked it. Amateur move”.

He walks away, back to the table he was on before cursing himself for buying the girl a drink.

A few moments pass and the girl walks past his table towards the main street before stopping and turning to Nick.

“Hey, do you know what bus will get me to Clapham?”

“Bus?” Nick asks confused, "Clapham is the other side of London, you’d be better off going by tube, the station is just round the corner”.

“I know how London transport works, I just want some alone time before going to my friends”.

“Honestly, I have no idea”, there’s probably a lot of changes. I can look it up, won’t take me long”.

The girl sits down at Nick’s table as he looks at his phone, asking google the best route by bus.

“Hmm, it’s just giving me a load of tube options, might take a little longer”.

“Okay, thanks”.

“Are you doing anything nice at your friend's place?” Nick thinks he has a second chance to speak about the possibility of her being his tenant.

“No, not really, just need somewhere to crash the night”.

“Oh, do you not have somewhere to stay?”

“It’s all a mess”, the girl almost starts crying again but holds back, her voice cracking. “I just found out my boyfriend cheated on me. I was living with him and well, now I don’t”.

Fucking emotions probably drove him to it”, Nick thinks to himself. “That sounds rough. Do you have any plans after tonight?”

The girl lets out a one breath laugh like it’s the most stupid question unless it wasn’t so serious. “No, I suppose I am officially homeless. I am heading up to another friend's house this weekend, but after that…”, she pauses for a few seconds. “I’ll sort it out”.

“What do you do for a living, could someone at work help you out?” Nick asks the girl.

“I’m a paralegal”. The girl sighs. “Everyone I work with is up their own arse. We all hate each other. Anyone who would offer me help would only be doing it so they had some juicy gossip for the office. So no, that’s not an option”.

“Parents?”.

“They live miles away, no good for work sadly. Honestly I’ll be fine”.

“Hmm”, Nick ponders as he builds up the courage to ask. “Feel free to say no, but I do have an apartment in Stratford and I just lost a tenant…”

Nick gets cut off from finishing. “No it’s okay, I really don’t want to live around guys at the moment”.

Nick looks up from his phone. “You wouldn’t be, I don’t live there myself. I live round the corner from here. The apartment has one other tenant, a girl. She’s lovely. Bethany”, he smiled as he said her name. “It’s fairly modern, open planned and…” Nick pauses, realising he’s probably over selling it and sounding desperate.

The girl looked at Nick with an unsure expression, but looked like she was considering it.

“Look, it’s no skin off my nose. I need a tenant, you’d be saving me a whole load of admin costs and time. I can leave you my number, give yourself some time to think?”

The girl took a moment, before pulling out her phone. “Okay, what’s your name?”

“Nick”.

She typed his number in her phone and Nick passed on the convoluted route to Clapham by bus. The girl stood up and was about to leave.

“Wait, what’s your name?”

“Chloë”, replied the girl, looking over her shoulder. “Thanks for your help, I’ll let you know later about the apartment”.

Unbeknownst to him, Bethany and even Chloë, Nick had just sealed his fate.
The following user says Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post:
Old 06-21-2023, 05:02 AM   #3
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Lake House - Chapter Two

The Lake House

Chapter Two

Bethany sat on the sofa in the living area of the apartment drinking a coffee that she had to begrudgingly make herself as she waited. Her knee bounced which was accompanied by the occasional sigh as she read the text from Nick. It said a girl called Chloë would be arriving sometime around ten a.m. Her fingers tapped on the surface of the coffee table, it was already twenty past.

BUZZZ.

Bethany rolled her eyes, hit the button to open the main entrance door. She prepared the apartment quickly before opening the apartment door and heading into the corridor.

At the top of the stairs a blonde haired girl appeared, struggling with a large black suitcase. She was slender, around five–and–a–half–feet tall and her hair tied in a bun. She was wearing plain, unbranded trainers, a pair of torn denim shorts and a small white tank top which showed off her slim midriff.

Bethany ignores the girl’s lateness and eyes over her body, “cute”, she thinks to herself, “Nick picked well. I’m looking forward to seeing this one naked and begging me for the smallest things”. Having been through this routine several times, she knew playing nicely at first and giving the impression she wanted to be friends, was the best strategy. She puts on a smile. “Hey you must be Chloë”, trying to sound as excited as she could muster.

“Yup”, said Chloë out of breath as she yanks her luggage up the last step and manoeuvres it onto its bent wheels.

Huh”, thinks Bethany, “a little older than usual, not as chatty”. Giving up on waiting for any further conversation she decided to introduce herself. “I’m Bethany”.

“Oh yeah, of course, Hiya”, Chloë responded, pushing the heavy case up the hallway to the front door like she knew where she was going. “Nick said you’d be here, there was really no need though”.

Ungrateful bitch”, Bethany thought. “I’ll enjoy making her suffer”. The girls made their way into the apartment, “how was your trip over”.

“With this lump? It was awkward. Getting it on and off the tube was a nightmare. But driving in London this time in the morning would have been worse. Anyway I’m here now”. Chloë catches her breath, taking her keys, phone and cards from her shorts and places them on a shelf above the chest by the front door.

“Nick said you were a lawyer?”

“Nah, not me. They’re all arseholes. I’m a paralegal”.

“Arseholes?”

“Yeah, I work at a place that personifies mid-nineteenth century culture”.

Bethany stared blankly.

“You know, I’m there to do a job, they don’t give a shit about some low grade paralegals’ personal crisis. Had to pull a sickie today. I hate it when people do that, but needs must”.

“Okayyyy then”, Bethany didn’t care for the waffle and preferred it when Chloë was less wordy. She showed Chloë around the apartment, pointing out where everything was.

“Great”, said Chloë, seeming fairly distracted. “I’m not here long, gotta go get my car. I’m heading to a friend's house for the weekend. He’s having a party. I didn’t want to go after what happened yesterday but everyone said it’d help to take my mind off it. My friends are usually right”.

For fuck’s sake”, thinks Bethany realising she won’t be able to follow her usual method of blackmail until after Chloë returns. “Thanks a bunch, Nick. Nick the almighty prick”. She looked over at Chloë who was hot and sweaty from the trip and lugging the suitcase up the stairs. She thought she’d at least try and get a few naked pictures before she left. “Hey, looks like you’ve built up quite a sweat. Why don’t you take a shower now you know where the bathroom is, so you feel fresh for your friends?”

“Yeah, good idea. I’ll just grab my towel and stuff from the suitcase”.

“No need, there’s toiletries and everything you need in the bathroom, I’ll grab you a fresh towel”.

Chloë pauses for a few seconds.

Come on you stupid bitch, it’s not a fucking brainteaser, just get in the shower”, Bethany thinks as she watches the girl debate with herself.

“Yeah, okay, sounds good”.

There’s a good girl”, Bethany thinks as she heads off to her room to grab a towel, shouting behind her. “Do you have time for some lunch? I was about to order”. Bethany has to think on her feet and adapts her plans quickly. She knows she hasn’t got the time to do the whole hiding Chloë’s luggage thing. “That will have to wait until Chloë gets back”, she tells herself, “but I can have a snoop around her phone and get some pics so we’re ready to start when she returns”.

“Yeah, should just have enough time if it’s quick”, said Chloë.

Bethany lays the towel over the rail in the bathroom. “You’re good to go”.

“Ta”.

Chloë closes the door and Bethany hears the shower flowing. She waits a few moments, giving the girl enough time to get naked before walking back over.

“Hey, Chloë”, Bethany shouts so she can be heard over the powerful shower.

“Yeah”.

“The WiFi has gone down and my phone’s out of data. Can I use yours to get the food?”

There was no response from Chloë.

“Hey, Chloë, did you hear…” Bethany is interrupted by the door unexpectedly opening. Chloë sticks out her head. “What did you say?”

Bethany tries to look but can’t see Chloë’s naked body. “Oh I was asking if I could use your phone. I’m out of data on mine and the WiFi’s gone down”.

“Oh, shit, that’s no good”. Chloë opens the door fully, revealing to Bethany that she is still fully dressed, even has her trainers on.

Urgh”, Bethany thinks, “I went too soon”.

“Where’s the router”?

“Erm, I…” Bethany stumbles for words. “It isn’t supposed to go like this. I hate you so much already”, she mumbles to herself. She watches the girl heading back into the living area, her head searching.

“I’m not really sure”, lies Bethany, hoping Chloë will give up and doesn’t find it. Playing stupid she asks “What does it look like?”

“Oh, come on, you’re not that dumb, you must know what a router looks like. It’s twenty twenty three, where have you been living, under a rock?”

Bethany watches Chloë as she continues to look around the apartment. “Fucking stuck up bitch calling me dumb, I’ll show her who’s dumb when I have her tied up naked, fucking her butt red raw making her beg me to keep going. Yeah that’ll bring a whole new meaning to the phrase - stuck up”. Bethany decides to join in the search and pretend she doesn’t know what she’s looking for as she plans a gruesome future for Chloë in her head.

“Does this happen often?” Chloë asks as she looks around the living area. “Only I have to do a lot of work from home so I can’t have the internet keep dropping, might have to find a different company”.

“Erm, once every couple of months or so”, Bethany said. This was not a lie. This was generally the turnover of tenants she has to go through this rigmarole with.

Chloë makes her way behind the TV unit, “ahaa, found it”.

“Oh great”, Bethany responds, feigning relief.

“Ahh, it’s unplugged itself, how weird”.

“Oh, yeah very strange”, Bethany responds knowing full well she unplugged it earlier after answering the buzzer.

“Well, at least we don’t have to look for a new supplier. Must have just got caught on something and tugged itself out”.

“Must have”. Bethany nods slouching on the sofa, realising she’s just cleared her entire weekend for literally nothing.

“Don’t think I have time for that shower now Beth, or even food. May as well start unpacking. My weekend stuff is already packed in my car”.

“It’s Bethany”, she responds trying not to sound too frustrated but her temper is close to boiling over.

“Oh right, yeah sorry”, Chloë said as she sauntered over to her heavy suitcase before turning back to her new flatmate. “Hey Beth, why don't you come with me? We can get to know each other better. My friends are a blast, you’ll love them”.

“Bethany”, she snaps, “my name is Bethany”. She rolls her eyes. “She could start getting to know me by getting that right”, she tells herself.

“Shit, sorry. I’m crap with names. I’ll get there”. Chloë trundles the heavy suitcase towards her room as she continues with her suggestion. “It’ll be great. We can get drunk, eat loads of bad food, watch and laugh at stupid boys, doing stupid things. So what do you reckon? Girls road trip?”

Bethany takes a moment. “I already absolutely detest this girl. Spending all weekend with her will be torture. My weekend is free though and I might be able to get the ball rolling. Get some pictures of her, find out what happened between her and her boyfriend. She’s already admitted to pulling a sickie, maybe I can use that as leverage. Yeah, by the time we get back on Sunday, she’ll be my little needy, desperate bitch”. She looks back over at Chloë, imagining her naked, spread out and begging for attention. “If we go now, she won’t have time to unpack which will make things easier for me later”. She put on her best fake smile. “Okay, you sold it to me. Don’t worry about unpacking, it’ll take too long. I’ll just go throw a few things in an overnight bag and we’ll head out”.
Old 06-24-2023, 09:12 PM   #4
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Lake House - Chapter Three

The Lake House

Chapter Three

The two girls took the central line and walked out of Epping tube station. The sun belted down on the street and the breeze moved fresh air around them. It was a welcomed change from the stuffy, dismal atmosphere of the London Underground.

“My car is parked just around the corner, but let's get some food first, I’m starving”.

Although trying to order lunch earlier was just a ruse to use Chloë’s phone, Bethany was feeling hungry. The pair agreed to grab a coffee and sandwich from a Deli on the way to the car.

“Oh, is this where you and your boyfriend lived?” Bethany asked, hoping to gather some more information as the girls walked.

“Nah, Epping was just the most logical place to park what with getting to the apartment and heading off to my friends. I’ll get the boot open so you can put your bag alongside mine”. Chloë held up her key fob to unlock the silver Audi TT Coupé parked over the road.

“Wow, is this your car”, Bethany asked.

“Technically yes. In reality it belongs to the firm I work for. I wish I could afford something like this”.

Quietly envious, Bethany sat in the car. Doors closed, windows down, seatbelts on. Chloë revs the engine, lifts the clutch and they are off.

“How far away is your friend’s house?”

“Okay, don’t be mad. It’s a fair distance. But I swear it will be totally worth it”.

“How far, Chloë?”

“Like five hours”.

“Are you kidding me?” Bethany responded sharply.

“Yeah, I know, but hey, we can have a nice chat on the way”.

A chat maybe, not so sure about it being nice”, Bethany thought to herself before Chloë asked a question;

“So tell me about you”.

Christ, I hate deep and meaningful’s”, Bethany cringed inside before giving a brief synopsis of her life. It took her all of a couple of minutes covering how she never knew her parents, was bounced from foster family to foster family, hated school, hadn’t met the right guy yet but had her eye on someone.

“Oooh”, who is the mystery man?

“No one you would know, so it’s not worth talking about”

“Fair enough, I won’t probe. Sorry to hear about the fostering thing, must have been tough”?

“Again, not something I want to talk about”. Bethany desperately wanted to change the conversation. She was shameful of her life so far, nothing good ever happened with it. As far as she was concerned she hated the world and the world hated her. She wanted to get some background on her potential new slave. At least using someone gave her a purpose and gave her some pleasure. She told a lie to steer the discussion in the direction she wanted. “It wasn’t all bad, there was one family I was with, their son and I would play truth or dare”.

“Oh wow”, I literally have not played that for like, ten years?” Yeah I must have been like fourteen or fifteen the last time I played.

“Yeah it’s been a while for me too. The innocent days huh?

At least she knew the premise of the game”, Bethany thought. “Humour me, truth or dare?”

Chloë laughed, “are you serious?”

“Sure, why not, we have several hours to kill apparently”.

“Fine”, signed Chloë. I choose truth, obviously”.

Great”, thought Bethany, “now some questions to find out how slutty she is”.

They pass a sign indicating they are driving past Hemel Hempstead “so we’re heading North?”

“Is that my question? In which case, yes, we are heading up north. My turn”.

“No”, said Bethany. “Another one that thinks she’s clever, she’ll learn” she thinks. “My question is, how many people have you fucked”.

“Easy”, replies Chloë, “one”.

“One”? Bethany reacts shocked.

Sighing loudly Chloë explains how she met Harry, her ex boyfriend at school and they stayed together all this time before she discovered he was a cheating bastard.

Bethany is genuinely shocked that at twenty–five she has only fucked one person. “Okay, your turn”.

“Truth or dare?”

“I’ll go with truth too”.

“As you were so surprised by my answer, surprise me with your body count”.

Bethany thought that might be coming. Given Chloë’s answer she reduced her number dramatically. “Around two hundred”.

Unsuccessfully covering a gasp Chloë responds, “oh wow, well that’s a number”.

Bethany doesn’t care, she moved beyond being judged years ago. She laughs inside, “little does she know”. “Truth or dare?”

“I’ll stick with truth”.

“Would you say you were more dominant or submissive in the bedroom?”

Chloë sighs again, explaining how she would top Harry, often tie him up, tease him, smack his balls and barely ever let him cum, “It’s what he enjoyed”, she concluded.

Bethany was quite surprised again that she even knew how to answer, let alone experienced it. “And would you say that was your preference, or did you just do it because that’s what he wanted”.

“Huh, that sounds like a second question”.

“Nope, it was my initial question, you decided to give extra detail”.

“Fine, it’s my preference, truth or dare”.

Bethany was enjoying this, she was finding out a great deal of information from Chloë that she could use against her later, although “taming a Dominant might prove challenging” she thought. “Truth”.

“What’s the most disgusting thing you have done?”

This question gave Bethany flashbacks. She had done a lot of disgusting things in her life. A lot of them forced on her whilst in foster care. Since becoming an adult she has often found herself in relationships where she has been mistreated. It made her feel special, like she has a unique connection with them. She looked upon it as a kind of familiarity; with the abuse comes love. She has also found herself being the one to administer such ill treatment. It gave her a sense of power and control that she lacked in other relationships. Deep down she knew nobody loved her and never would. She had told herself as much several times. She also knew she could not love another. People existed to hurt her, or her to hurt them. “That is the way the world works”, she told herself as she decided to share something disgusting she has willingly done, rather than be forced on her. “I was with a guy and another girl one night. He came in her and I licked it out afterwards”.

“Oh wow, that actually sounds hot”.

“I guess”, Bethany said, trying to block out her time in foster care. “Truth or dare?”

“Truth”.

“What is your favourite kink as a Top?”

Chloë took a moment to think. “I like pain. Harry wasn’t much of a masochist, so I could never really do much with him. I really get excited at the thought of hurting someone, you know?”. The way she answered sounded melancholic.

“Yeah, I know that feeling for sure”. Bethany responded whilst she thought about all the torture she was going to put Chloë through.

“Do you mind if we move away from truth’s after this one? It’s kinda making me keep thinking about him and I’d really like to not think about it for a bit”.

“Great”, Bethany thought, “now I can get her warmed up with some dares to make things easier when we get to her friends”. She looked at Chloë feigning empathy. “Of course”.

“What is your biggest fantasy?”.

Bethany thought about her answer. She enjoyed being the one in charge, but deep down, she felt most relaxed and her true self being used. “I’d actually like to be someone’s live-in slave, never being able to leave their house, have no decisions to make, almost be forced into it”. Chloë’s facial reaction seemed somewhat shocked by this answer.

“Oh, wow, okay”.

“You seem surprised?”

“A little, I mean obviously I don’t know much about you, I just assumed you were more of the dominating type”.

“I enjoy both. But sometimes you just don’t get a choice in your role”, Bethany responded somewhat crypticaly but thought it was quite clever foreshadowing her flatmate’s new life.

As the pair passed the turn off for Milton Keynes, Bethany gave Chloë her first dare.

“I dare you to lift up your top until we get to the next junction”. Bethany thought this was a fairly bold first dare to start, but not so crazy that she would immediately refuse.

Chloë looked at her with wide eyes, “Jesus, you aren’t pissing about”. She took a moment before taking a hand off the wheel and pulling the hem of her white tank top up over her bra, leaving most of her slim body uncovered.

Her bra had a couple of small lace strands connecting the two plain solid white cups at the front. The straps were fairly minimal however the tank top still covered most of it from the back.

Bethany was happy seeing that Chloë was not prudish and enjoyed the view of her new flatmate. Chloë would share a nervous smile with Bethany and both would giggle at the couple of honks from passing cars on her right as her face flushed a little and they made it to the next junction.

Readjusting her clothing at Northampton Junction, Chloë gave Bethany her first dare.

“I dare you to flash your tits at three truck drivers. I’ll pick the truck, you flash when they look”.

Bethany was slightly taken back by this dare. It was definitely a step up in terms of risk, but it was also a gateway into her raising the stakes with Chloë.

Without waiting for Bethany’s confirmation, Chloë slowed down next to an articulated lorry which was in the left lane. She lined up the passenger window with the cabin and honked her horn.

Bethany looked up to her left. The trucker was in his fifties, bald with a white peppered, brown moustache. Bethany smiled to ensure his attention. She lifted up her black baggy Rolling Stones t-shirt at the same time as her black lace bra showing off her 38E cup breasts. The man sounded his loud horn twice and gave her a thumbs up. She covered herself back up feeling her pussy getting excited at her exposure.

“Looking a little flush there”, Chloë said smiling.

“Just the heat”, Bethany brushed off her obvious glow. “He seemed to enjoy the show”, she continued, directing the attention of the conversation away from her slight embarrassment onto the trucker.

The second truck was driven by a man in his twenties, with another man around the same age also in the cabin who leaned across to get a view of the flashing girl.

“Two down, one to go” said Chloë. She seemed to be enjoying Bethany’s embarrassing ordeal.

“Don’t get too excited, I already know what your next dare is”.

“All the more reason to make the most out of it then”, Chloë replied as she pulled up alongside the last driver.

“Oh fuck”, said Bethany.

“What?”

“It’s a chick”.

“How old?”.

“Mid–forties”.

Chloë blasted the horn before the woman looked down at Bethany. She lifted her clothing, showing herself off.

“She’s gotta be a lesbian if she’s driving a truck right?” said Chloë giggling. “Give her a proper show. Lick your fingers and play with your hard nipples”.

Bethany’ face reddened slightly at Chloë’s comment, clearly she had been looking. Bethany didn’t think too much about what she was being asked to do. The more she complied now, the more she could push Chloë later on. She wet her fingers and ran them across her stiffening nipples, circling round them, letting out a soft moan as she did. The action produced a lustful smile from the driver as she honked in appreciation before turning off at Coventry.

Bethany didn’t wait for further small talk, she wanted Chloë’s next dare to start right away.

“Give me your shorts and your panties. You’ll stay like that until we get to your friends”.

“What! No way”, Chloë responded dismissively.

“Uh, huh, a dare is a dare. I just had to show myself off to three strangers, barely any one will see that you have nothing on”.

“Yeah besides the guy in the M6 toll booth that's coming up and like every truck and coach full of people that goes past”.

Bethany puts her hands up in the air as if to say sobeit.

“Urgh, this is unfair”, Chloë said. Keeping her foot hovered over the gas she attempted to undo her denim shorts with one hand. “Fuck’s sake, she grumbles as she fails to unclip the buttons.

“Having some trouble there?”

“Yes, obviously”.

Bethany finds the performance very amusing, letting out a gentle laugh. She was pleasantly surprised at Chloë’s next suggestion which she never considered when thinking up the dare.
Old 06-28-2023, 05:03 AM   #5
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Lake House - Chapter Four

The Lake House

Chapter Four

“You’ll have to do it for me”, said Chloë after wrestling with her shorts for a few minutes.

Bethany raised an eyebrow.

“Look, if you want it done, you’ll have to get on with it. I can’t drive at this speed taking them off. Unless you want me to pull over and add more time to the journey?”.

“Hell no, it’s long enough as it is”. Bethany’s initial hatred for Chloë and the travel time had dissipated. She was beginning to think Chloë will be a lot of fun as her slave. She loosens her seat belt, leans across and prises the metal buttons from the denim. “Butt up”. She places her fingers inside Chloë’s waistband and panties, pulls them down past her knees getting a close up of her smooth pussy.

Chloë lets her shorts and panties fall to her feet, stepping out of them carefully before fumbling to pick them up and giving them to Bethany. Her tank top didn’t even come down as far as her belly button meaning she was incredibly exposed.

“Looks like someone’s enjoying the game”, Bethany remarks, holding up the white lace panties that matched her bra. They had a clear wetness in the white cotton, making the fabric almost sheer.

“Fuck you, I bet you’re just as wet”.

She wasn’t wrong. Bethany could feel her pussy wettening in her shorts. She folds Chloë’s shorts and lays them in her lap. She places her wet panties on top, hoping to incite some curiosity from other drivers and the toll booth operative.

“Fuck, at least hide them away”.

“Nope”, Bethany replied smiling, a sinister joy in her voice, “I think they look rather good just here”.

The next thirty minutes were fairly uneventful much to Bethany’s disappointment. There was no obvious sign that any of the passing traffic saw her new flatmate’s half-naked state. Even the guy at the toll booth was too busy looking at his phone to pay any attention. Bethany did enjoy the view though. Chloë’s naked thighs, her legs parted slightly and glimpses of her wetness as she pressed on the clutch to change gear. “If only I could get a picture without her seeing”, she grumbles at the missed opportunity.

The girls pull into a service stop outside Birmingham. The wind from the open windows calms as the heavy, stifling heat hits them. Chloë parks at the back of the car park, away from the main cars, probably to protect her modesty. “Your next dare is in two parts, Chloë starts. “You’ll go and buy a banana from the Café then you’ll go and buy a pack of condoms from the newsagents, making sure the cashier sees the banana. You’ll come back here for the second part”.

Bethany throws Chloë’s clothes onto the back seat, before walking across to the small mall of service shops, her labia sliding against each other in her denim shorts. She stops off to use the bathroom in the cafe before buying the banana, fairly innocently. Her final port of call is the newsagents. A girl, around twenty, serves her the condoms, smiling at her as she looks at the banana as if to say “dirty bitch can’t even wait to get home”. Bethany is un-phased by the dare. She’s been in much more humiliating situations, this was a walk in the park. “Takes one to know one”, she thinks to herself before returning to Chloë who is waiting for her, still half naked.

“Got both the items?”.

“Yup”.

“Great, put a condom on the banana, pull your shorts down, pull your panties to one side, slide the banana into your hole. Pull your shorts up and you’ll stay full until your next dare”.

Bethany was a little flustered as she didn’t wear any panties. She thought the trip and the party would be fairly boring and wanted her seam to provide stimulation to keep her entertained. With Chloë assuming she was wearing panties made her feel more slutty. “I guess she was going to see it at some point. Just not used to my slaves seeing more of mine than I see of theirs first”. She opened the pack of condoms, ripped the metal foil before rolling the rubber down the banana. She unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down to her ankles before spreading her legs.

“Oh, commando. Cheeky”, Chloë commented as she leaned over getting a good look of Bethany’s smooth glistening pussy. “Wet too, as I thought”.

Fuck you”, Bethany grumbled to herself, before making light groans as she slid the rubber covered fruit into her wet, open hole.

“You have quite a nice pussy”, Chloë said as she pulled off, driving towards the exit before Bethany had a chance to redress. “Quite puffy and a neat inner labia”.

Bethany did not like that her flatmate seemed so comfortable teasing her. “I’ll put her in her place soon enough”, she thought as she raised her butt off the seat to put her shorts back on. Before she could cover herself, their car approached a group of teenage boys who were standing on Bethany’s side of the car.

“Woah, that bird’s got nothing on down below”, said one.

“Wait, is that a banana in her snatch?” Said another.

One could be heard shouting, “I’ve got a real banana right here you can use, slag” as Chloë pulled away laughing hysterically. Bethany scrambled desperately to get her shorts over her hips without exposing herself any further.

“That was out of order”, scolded Bethany. She felt completely belittled by the whole thing.

“Chill out, as if a load of boys seeing your pussy didn’t turn you on. Besides, I had no idea they were going to say all those things". Chloë giggled again.

Bethany didn’t respond. Chloë was partly right, but she didn’t like how confident she was being.

As they picked up speed on the motorway, the slight jolts of the car were affecting Bethany’s situation, making her a little breathless. The banana slipped around, hitting her shorts and pushed back into her pussy, teasing her g-spot. Bethany was pretty sure Chloë was doing this on purpose. She didn’t see why she should be the only one frustrated so announced Chloë’s next dare.

“Your next dare is to spread your legs, I’m going to play with your pussy for the next thirty minutes”.

Chloë’s eyes widened, looking nervous. She slowly opened her legs. Remembering her experience, Bethany thought Chloë had probably never been touched by another girl before. She slid her hands down her tummy and let her finger run through her smooth wet slit. “Fuck, you’re definitely wetter than me”.

“Am not”, Chloë replied breathlessly as her clit was being stroked gently. “Not now you have that, banana, filling you up”.

Chloë swerved the car gently, breaking and speeding up at times over the next thirty minutes. Bethany was unsure if this was a reaction to her fingers pressing against her slit, or her attempt to make sure the banana was reaching its maximum effect. Bethany caressed the girl's clit as gently as possible so she was never likely to cum. Bethany wanted her in a state of high neediness for when they got to their friends.

“Okay”, said Chloë breathlessly, that’s, thirty, minutes”.

Bethany pulled her fingers away from Chloë’s soaking pussy as she sat back in her seat. She raised her juice covered fingers to Chloë’s mouth hoping she’d lick them clean”.

“Fuck off, I’m not doing that”, Chloë responded in disgust as she caught her breath. “But because of that, I’m adding it to your next dare.

Bethany moved her fingers away from Chloë and just held them out in front, disappointed Chloë didn’t lap the juices. The banana was still teasing her as they passed a sign for Stoke-On-Trent. The fruit felt a little mushy from where her pussy had been clenching around it.

“In the backseat, you’ll find an outfit I have chosen for you from your luggage. I want you to climb in the back, put all the clothes you are wearing now onto the passenger seat. Once naked, you’ll kneel with your legs spread in the middle. You’ll give me a nice performance of you fucking yourself with the banana and when I am happy you’ll give it a nice, sloppy blow job. Then, when I tell you, you’ll remove the banana from the condom, peel the banana, eat it then redress. Oh, and before you start, you’ll lick my gunk off your fingers. Any questions?”

Bethany was stunned. She looked at Chloë in disbelief. “Are you for real?”.

“I am”, Chloë said back smiling. "It’s fairly covered back there and the traffic has calmed down now the lunchtime rush is over. If we think it’s getting too risky, you can duck down. You’ll be fine”.

Bethany contemplated the series of tasks she was being asked to complete. There wasn’t a huge amount of traffic on the road, and she could always hide if there was a chance she’d be seen. This one really pushed the bar high. She predicted that she may get more than just naked pictures of Chloë this weekend, probably more intimate recordings with what she could make her do after this. Bethany’s planning came to a halt when another thought popped into her head.

“Wait, how did you get clothes from my luggage to the backseat? I’ve been with you the entire time”.

Chloë looked at Bethany biting her lip. “When you were in the service station”.

“But you were half naked?”

Chloë let out a nervous laugh, “yeah, about that. Erm, well I might have put on my shorts just for a moment. I took them straight off again though, once I got back in”.

Bethany’s eyes moved away from the girl, her lips pursed and her nose scrunched a little. “You broke the dare”.

“I know”.

“And now you’re expecting me to do what you have just asked, after you didn’t follow mine”.

“I know, I know, but look. I only put them on to make your next dare work. They were on for like twenty seconds. I promise I won’t cover up any more until we get to my friend's house”.

Bethany wasn’t really in a position to punish Chloë, not yet anyway. “I can punish her for it once we are back at the apartment”, she thought as she worked out how to turn this to her advantage now. “Okay, fine. I’ll do your dare, but you must do my next dare, no questions asked.

“Okay, deal. Sorry about bending the rules”.

You will be”, Bethany thought to herself, licking Chloë’s clear syrup off her fingers. It didn’t really have a pungent taste at all, just mildly salty. “This is the one and only time I’ll be tasting her pussy but she’ll be well acquainted with mine”, she concluded her thoughts kicking off her flip flops. She unclipped her seatbelt and climbed between the small gap between the two front chairs into the back of the car.

Bethany looked at the outfit that had been chosen. It was her short blue and white chequered plaid skirt and a small black tank top. “I’m keeping my bra right?”.

Chloë looked at her through the centre mirror as she drove down the motorway. “Erm, I hadn’t planned on it, although I didn’t know you wouldn’t be wearing panties. I guess if it makes up for what I did with the shorts then yes, you can keep your bra.

Not sure it makes up for it, but I’ll take it”, Bethany grumbled to herself as she lifted the black t-shirt over her head and slipped out of her shorts. She unclipped her bra making sure it was on top of the pile and placed her clothes on the passenger seat in front.

Bethany was now butt naked in the back of a car hurtling down the motorway. She kneeled in the back in the centre of the two front seats. She placed her left hand on the passenger headrest for stability and reached down between her legs, her right hand creeping down her tummy before taking the stalk of the banana in her fingers. She let out a soft moan as she pulled it out slightly before pushing it back into her greedy hole. “Mmm”.

Chloë looked at her in the mirror, her eyes closing together a little as the sound of a small giggle escaped.

Bethany was thankful that Chloë could only really see her face, although that was embarrassing enough as she began fucking her pussy slowly with the condom covered fruit and her expressions and groans gave away that she was enjoying it. Her huge breasts jiggled gently from side to side from the movements she was making and that of the car. While they were big, her breasts were well rounded and sat firmly against her chest. Her hard pink erect nipples stood to attention, surrounded by her well proportioned darker areola. Her eyes drifted closed as she pressed the banana between her lips and fucked her desperate pussy, her clit screaming for attention. Her heart rate increased, her cheeks flushed. She was breathing deeply and her body felt warm despite the cool air hitting her nakedness from the open windows as she fucked herself faster and deeper. “Ooooh, mmm”, Bethany was engulfed in her own pleasure, paying no attention to any of the coaches and trucks that they passed. Any vehicle from behind would have had a great view of the girl's full, rounded butt. She occasionally bent forward to take the banana more easily, spreading her holes unintentionally for anyone looking.

There was no way dozens of people didn’t witness the naked twenty five year old, fucking herself. She could hear the occasional honks of vehicles but she was too focused, lost, swimming in endorphins fucking her greedy pussy.

The honks of a passing van of builders pulled her away from her almost hypnotic rhythm once. “Fuckin’ ell luv’, I gotta bit of lumber for ya” one of them shouted before she went back to the job in hand. It only turned her on more. Bethany’s pussy was soaking, her juice running down her thighs. The thought of people watching her was more arousing than it was concerning. Her moans escaped the open windows, lost to the late afternoon noise of car engines as she wished for a real cock to be buried deep inside her.

Mid-enjoyment, Chloë interrupted. “Okay, you can take it out now”, said with a clear smile in her voice. “You’re splattering all over the gearbox”.

Bethany opened her eyes, almost forgetting where she was. She looked in front and could see some splashes surrounding the gear stick. She pulled the condom covered banana out. Her hands covered in a grey sludge, such had been the force she was fucking herself and the tightness that her pussy had been squeezing in pleasure. She took a few moments to catch her breath before bringing the half squished package to her mouth.

“You can lick your fingers clean too while you’re there”, Chloë said giggling, looking at her through the mirror.

Bethany closed her eyes, blocking out the sight of her flatmate staring at her as she licked the half pulped phallic concoction with her tongue. Tasting her own juice mixed the rubber condom and bits of squashed banana, cleaning her fingers. “I’m going to make you pay for this, bitch”, Bethany thought to herself as she deepthroated the banana as best she could given its state.

“Okay, you can stop now, eat what you can and then get dressed”.

Bethany ate as much as she was able to before throwing the skin, condom and banana remnants out of the window. She grabbed her bra from the passenger seat and covered the top half of her naked body. Chloë pulled into the services near Wigan, just as Bethany pulled up her short skirt.

“We’re stopping again?” Bethany asked, climbing through the chairs and sitting back down in the passenger seat.

“Yeah, we erm, need petrol”.

Bethany looked at Chloë’s half naked state. “Well have fun with that”.

Chloë parked up and looked heavenward. “I was hoping you could fill the car for me?”.

“No chance”, Bethany laughed. “Not after what you just had me do”.

“Well I can’t go like this, I’ll get arrested”.

“Oh well, I guess I can come visit you in jail”.

“Urgh, please will you fill the car for me?”

“Nope”.

“Well at least let me wear my shorts?”

“Uh huh, you promised no covering up until we reached your friends”.

The two girls sat in the car, neither seeming to want to back down. Bethany knew something had to give though, they couldn’t sit here all day. She plotted Chloë’s next dare, wanting to see more of her flatmate.

“Okay, I’ll make things easier, but it’s a dare and it’s your only option”.

“I’m listening”.

“Get naked”.

“What!” Chloë looked at Bethany like she was mental. “That’s not making things easier”.

“Get naked, and I promise, it will be”.

Chloë looked at Bethany suspiciously. She unclipped her seatbelt, pulled off her tank top and unclipped her bra, revealing her well formed, pert 34C breasts. Her little erect nipples were centred perfectly and were surrounded by a darker areola. She was now completely naked aside from her white trainers. Cars were passing by, joining the queue for the petrol station. It wouldn’t be long until the back of the queue was adjacent to their car. “Quit staring at me and tell me how this is helping”.

Bethany smiled, taking the clothes from her naked flatmate and throwing them on the back seat. “So your dare is to fill up the car wearing only this”. Bethany held up the black t-shirt she had not long taken off.

“Are you out of your fucking mind? That won’t cover me up”.

“Sure it will, just enough anyway. Better than your small tank top. Plus you’ll have kept your promise”.

Chloë grabbed the t-shirt, putting it over her head and drove to the pumps.

Bethany stared at Chloë as she got out of the car. The t-shirt Chloë was wearing rode up. She could see Chloë’s perfectly round, toned butt before she pulled the fabric back down. “I am going to enjoy flogging that”, Bethany thought to herself as she spied her new flatmate in the side mirror. The t-shirt barely covered her butt and pussy which Bethany was now getting a good view of. She wasn’t the only one. Bethany could see that the car parked at the pump in front had a very astute male passenger who was also looking in the driver's door mirror in Chloë’s direction. As another male returned to the car he must have been prompted by his friend to look. A call of “want me to pump that for you babe?” was heard from the car followed by raucous laughing as it pulled away, much to Bethany’s amusement.

After filling up and paying at the station shop, Chloë walked back to the car. She was red in the face and holding the t-shirt down with her hands, probably to ensure the light summer breeze didn’t cause her to flash the entire forecourt.

“That was fucking horrendous”, Chloë said sitting back in her seat and slamming the door.

Bethany found the whole incident very amusing. “You can have your bra and top back if you’d like, but I need my t-shirt back first”.

“Fuck off, I’m not getting naked here, I’ll stay like this”. Chloë hit the gas pedal as they drove back onto the motorway. The pair debated who had the worst dare out of the two with neither girl giving ground.

“You loved every second of it, you can’t fool me”, Bethany said to Chloë.

“Probably as much as when those teenage boys saw your pussy”.

“At least you didn’t have a banana shoved inside you”.

They both laughed before Chloë revealed Bethany’s next dare as they passed a sign for Preston.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:04 AM   #6
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Lake House - Chapter Five

The Lake House

Chapter Five

“Okay”, said Chloë, “I dare you to get into the back again and edge five times, no cumming”.

Compared with her last dare, this one didn’t seem anywhere near as risky. She could stay fully clothed and lay down, hiding her activity. It also meant she could give some attention to her clit that was throbbing and aching to be touched.

She climbed into the back seat, layed down and spread her legs, allowing her fingers to brush gently over her wet, needy lips. “Mmm”.

“Don’t have too much fun, remember, no cumming”.

“Yeah, yeah”, Bethany responded, not caring. She was happy to have the opportunity to give herself some much needed relief, even if she wasn’t able to orgasm. She hitched her already short skirt up, enjoying giving Chloë a performance who was watching her again in the mirror.

Her fingers slowly caressed her lips again before sliding them through her dripping slit. A wave of arousal hit her as she made contact with her throbbing clit, circling it slowly, allowing her body to enjoy the waves of pleasure. She rubbed with eagerness, lifting up her tank top and bra. Her free hand moving to her heavily breathing chest, pinching and tugging at her nipples as she lost herself to the first edge.

By the fifth edge, Bethany was naked on the back seat of the car, fingers deep inside her pussy, flushed in the face and panting heavily. She realised the car was moving slower, “must be off the motorway now”, she thought. She knew she wanted Chloë to be the one exposing herself, to be a desperate, horny mess. All she could think about as she grew in frustration, as her fingers slid across her hard, swollen clit was how she was going to use her new flatmate’s tongue for release. How she would tie her up and fuck her face and tell her what a filthy slut she was. For now though, she enjoyed being watched, knowing it would be building a desperation within Chloë. “Nnngghhh”, she moaned as she pulled her hands away for the last time, completing her dare and feeling the car come to a halt.

“We’re here”, announced Chloë. Bethany laid down naked, panting but scared to move. She was expecting to be in some urban street up north, not wanting to expose herself to all the neighbours.

Bethany could feel Chloë staring at her naked body as she walked around the car in just the black t-shirt she allowed her to wear. Chloë peered through the small back window. Bethany tried to catch her breath and wait for the warmth inside her to subside. Chloë lifted the boot of the car open, “have fun?” she said. Bethany groaned, not wanting to answer and immediately scrambled for her clothes not wanting to be seen by anymore people today.

“Wait, I need to put my clothes on”.

“Take your time”, replied Chloë, “There’s no one around anyway”.

As Bethany sat up redressing, she looked out of the car. All she could make out were trees, as far as her eyes would allow her to see. She opened the door, stepped out, her legs a little shaky from her heavy edging session. In front of her was an old stone, two story cottage. It was weathered and seemed almost derelict and the tall grass that surrounded it told her that it was uncared for. The front door was open and seemed to have been painted white at some point, but you could barely tell. The poorly maintained wood which framed the wonky windows matched the door’s distressed look. There were no other cars outside the house but there were clearly signs of life.

“Where are we?”

“We’re at my friend's country house. It’s in the middle of the woods, isn’t it beautiful?”.

“I guess”, Bethany replied, unsure what to make of it. She’d been brought up and always lived in London. She was unfamiliar with the countryside and had never visited such a remote place before. It made her nervous.

The girls grabbed their clothes which were sprawled around the inside of the car. Chloë slipped on her shorts, flashing Bethany her smooth pussy before they took their luggage from the boot and made their way into the house through the open front door.

Inside the cottage was dim. The natural light mostly blocked out from the surrounding trees. The girls made their way through the entrance hall, passed the stairs through the open doorway to the kitchen straight in front of them. The kitchen was open planned but not modern. There was a small wooden island in the middle and wooden cupboards surrounding the perimeter with cabinets clinging to the surrounding walls. There were three wooden doors. One which they just walked through, one ahead of them that had glass panels. It was open and led to the outside and the final one in the corner of the room.

Chloë switched on the light and grabbed an almost empty bottle of red wine from the fridge.

It wasn’t the interior Bethany was accustomed to. It felt like an old lady’s cottage. But it was clean and felt homely. The island was covered in dented opened beer cans, empty bottles and used glasses as well as plates and bowls which had crumbs and leftover food.

“Not much of a welcome”, Chloë said, “But it’ll do for now as she grabbed two clean glasses and poured her and Bethany a small drink.

The sound of faint music could be heard from the door leading out the back of the house.

“They must all be down by the lake”, Chloë said finishing off her drink.

“Lake?”

“Yeah, there’s a beautiful lake about a quarter of a mile from here. No one goes there, we’re literally in the middle of nowhere. It’s such a nice place to come and just forget about the world”.

Bethany sipped her drink. “It does seem nice”, she lied. In reality she wanted to go back to London where the hustle and bustle of the busy streets made her feel safe.

“Yeah, I’m not sure what the actual house is called, but we all call it The Lake House. Let’s run our luggage upstairs and go join everyone at the lake. Not sure if everyone is here yet, but I’ll introduce you as we meet them”, said Chloë as she made her way to the entrance hall.

The rest of the house was much the same, decorated like it was stuck in a timewarp from the sixties. The girls dropped off their luggage in one of the rooms upstairs that seemed unoccupied and made their way out of the back door. The music that had been playing had stopped. They made their way down a slim dirt track. It wasn’t a purpose made path, more of one forced by heavy use over the years. They pushed their way past tree branches that were in their way before the foliage ended and in front of them was a clearing in which the lake sat.

The lake was not massive, around the size of a couple of sports fields. It had a shallow stream running through it at either end. The lake was surrounded by dense woods and it really did look picturesque in the early evening light which broke through the trees above them, reflecting back off the water. There were two trees that caught Bethany’s eye. One had a rope attached to a tire which was hanging from a long thick branch. The other tree just to the side of them had a couple of red tartan blankets laid out. On one of the blankets lay a couple of large white plastic chest coolers. One filled with half-melted ice and one filled with empty beer bottles and cans. There was also a small stereo boombox which must have been playing the music they heard before. There seemed to be a scribbled sign on it. Chloë picked up the sign.

“Gone to grab more drinks, be back later”.

“Ahh, they must have just left while we were upstairs”, Chloë said as she looked around searching for her friends.

Bethany felt a little disappointed that she would have to wait longer. The anxiety of meeting Chloë’s friends was starting to build but she accepted there was nothing she could do until they returned.

“Fancy a swim”, said Chloë, looking over the beautiful freshwater lake.

Bethany looked across the water. After five hours in a car during the heat of the summer it looked appealing but she stopped, realising she couldn’t. “I didn’t bring anything to wear, you never mentioned swimming”.

“You don’t need to wear anything”, Chloë replied. “Like I said, literally no one ever comes here, it’ll only be my friends, it’s a freshwater lake so we generally swim naked”

Bethany felt unsure. She hadn’t met anyone yet and to meet them completely naked felt a little strange.

“C’mon, I’ve seen you, you have a great body. At least they won’t make fun of you for having small tits”.

Bethany giggled, understanding Chloë’s friends must berate her, even though a C-cup is fairly average. Bethany certainly wasn’t shy about being seen. She didn’t mind if it was strangers or people she didn’t have to interact with. It was knowing however many friends there were would be able to comment and she'd hear their thoughts.

Chloë looked at Bethany. “Here, I’ll go first”. Chloe pulled off Bethany’s black t-shirt and unbuttoned her shorts letting them slide down as she slipped off her trainers. She put her clothes in a neat pile on one of the blankets.

Bethany watched as she saw her new flatmate naked properly for the first time. “Gosh she really is beautiful”, she thought to herself as she grabbed her phone which was nestled in her bra. “How do I take a picture of her without her realising”, she questioned before holding up the phone to her ear.

“I just realised I need to make a quick call”, Bethany said, thinking on her feet as Chloë stood naked in front of her.

“Okay, I’ll just start without you”.

“Hey, just wanted to check everything was okay at the store”, Bethany faked a conversation. In reality she was hitting the shutter button on her phone, making sure the lens was pointed at her nude flatmate. “Mmmhmm”, “yep, I see”, Bethany continued the charade.

As Chloë entered the water Bethany looked down at her phone to see if she had managed to get any good pictures. “Amazing”, she thought to herself as she scrolled through her photo roll and could clearly make out her flatmate butt naked, face and all.

“C’mon”, shouted Chloë, looking childishly innocent, oblivious to the deception that was taking place.

“Yeah, yeah, coming now”, Bethany shouted as she pulled her tank top over her head, unclipped her bra and slid out of her skirt. Still messing around on her phone, Bethany realised she had no signal to upload the photos to her Dropbox. “Damn”, she thought as she made her way over to place her clothes next to Chloë’s. She discreetly searched around her flatmate’s garments looking for her phone. “Got it”. She opened up the home screen and couldn’t believe her luck. “No passcode, stupid bitch”. She searched for contacts and was about to take a photo so she had them for later when she heard footsteps behind her. She closed both phones and stood up, turning around to see Chloë’s naked wet body looking at her. “Shit, had she seen?”

Chloë leaned down towards the blankets.

Shit, shit”, Bethany thought.

But Chloë didn’t reach for her phone, she turned on the boombox which began playing dance music from the nineties.

Chloë turned back towards Bethany smiling and took her hand. “The water isn’t too cold at all, you’ll love it”.

Phew, got away with it”, Bethany thought. “I can come back to her phone later, it’ll be easy now I know she doesn’t have a passcode. Get her drunk, let her fall asleep. I can spend all night looking through it. I bet she has photos of her and her boyfriend on there too. I’m sure she wouldn’t want them to be shared with her parents”. Bethany continued plotting in her head as Chloë led her into the water.

“Watch out, it gets steeper in a sec, I hope you can swim?”

As the mud beneath her toes squelched and the water rose up to her knees, Bethany couldn’t take her mind off Chloë’s naked body and how it was soon to belong to her. “Such a beautiful round butt, nice tits and neat little pussy, all to be mine to use how I want” she thought to herself as the ground below her disappeared and she found herself swimming in the clear blue water.

The two girls had fun in the lake; splashing each other, racing from one end of the lake to the other, even swinging from the tire and seeing who could land furthest into the water. As time went on the sky darkened slightly, both from the setting sun and also black heavy clouds. Both girls are oblivious to the subtle changing environment. As they were in the middle of a game of ‘you’re it’, the heavens opened and rain began pouring down on the lake.

Bethany had Chloë in a predicament. She had both her feet in her hands and wasn’t letting go as Chloë kept herself afloat on her back, flailing with her arms. She enjoyed having control and watching her new flatmate wriggle around in the water not being able to get herself loose from her clutches as she made teasing comments about Chloë’s spread open pussy.

“Huh, I wonder where my friends got to? They should have been back by now”, Chloe said.

Bethany held on. “Don’t try to distract me while I got you where I want you”, she laughed, before letting go realising there was a sense of worry across Chloë’s face.

“It’s raining, anyway, maybe we should go back inside”, Chloë suggested.

“Yeah, okay, maybe your friends saw the rain and stayed in the house?”

“Yeah maybe”, Chloë responded with an unsure expression on her face.

The naked girls swam to the edge of the lake before walking out and heading over to the blankets by the tree.

“Something’s wrong”, said Chloë in an uneasy voice.

“What?” said Bethany, feeling her heart race increase and the cold air hit her naked body.

“There's no music, someone has been over here. Did you see anything?”

“No, nothing”, Bethany replied, beginning to worry at Chloë’s concern.

“Fuck”, our clothes”, Chloë said loudly.

Bethany looked down to see the blanket their clothes were on had gone. Only the blanket with the radio and coolers remained. “Huh? Your friends maybe?”

“No way, they wouldn’t do this, they’re not the type. We would have heard them anyway”.

Bethany knew Chloë was right. If a group of people had come anywhere near the lake they would have heard. “What do we do?” Bethany asked, looking at her naked housemate who was now covering herself with her arms.

“We need to head back to The Lake House, and fast. Hopefully my friends are there, like you said.

“Okay, let's go”, agreed Bethany, covering herself up, mirroring Chloë. “I’m feeling freaked out”.

“Me too”.

The two naked girls made their way into the woods. Their bare feet followed the now slippery, muddy path. Unable to see where they were going. The sky was black. The cool air brushing their naked skin. Chloë led the way. Bethany trailing behind. Her mind focused on getting back. Her heart racing, her breaths getting deeper.

“Fuck, did you hear that?”, Whispered Chloë.

“No, what was it?”

“Footsteps”.

“Where?”.

“Behind us”.

Bethany felt a sinking feeling in her stomach. Something bad was going on.

CRACK.

“Oh shit, I heard that”. Bethany said quietly. The sound of a twig snapping behind them.

“Me too, run”.

The girls picked up their pace. Their bare feet slipping and sliding in the mud. Bethany prayed with every step that her foot would stabilise in the mud. One step didn’t land well. She slipped. Her hands broke her fall. She clambered her way back onto her feet. Her feet, hands and body, coated in mud.

“Fuck, keep up”, Chloë said panicked.

“I’m trying", the reply, breathy.

Then it was Chloë’s turn to misstep. She slipped and slid in the watery mud. Bethany caught up. She grabbed Chloë’s arms, helping her to her feet.

“Fuck”, Chloë fell again.

Bethany stopped to help.

“Don’t stop, I’m fine. I’m right behind you, The house is just ahead”.

Bethany looked up. She was now leading the charge to safety. She can see the glow from the lights of the house. Her heart, hammering in her chest. Her lungs, burning to get oxygen.

“Head for the kitchen”, Chloë called out.

Bethany saw the house. She b-lined for the kitchen door.

“The basement, in the kitchen. It’s the most secure door in the house. We’ll be safe there”. Chloë called out more instructions from behind.

The basement?” Bethany thought as she reminded herself of the kitchen layout. Her mind was more focused on not wanting to get caught, raped, killed by the sicko chasing them.

“I’m right behind you”, Chloë said, gasping deeply from behind.

Bethany made it into the house. Her muddy footprints left a trail behind her. She bolted to the door in the corner of the kitchen. “Only one door it can be”, she thought. She pulled the bolt on the outside. Opened the door. “Ladders”. She turned around lowering herself down the metal rungs into the pitch black of the basement. She saw Chloë running for the kitchen door, fear in her eyes. She lowered herself completely, her muddy feet on the concrete floor. She prayed Chloë would make it. She looked up at the door, waiting. Her heart thumping, her eyes scared wide.

She saw a pair of hands reach over the threshold of the door above. They were clutching at the ladder. “Chloë?” she hoped. The ladder lifted off the floor. Dragged away, up and out of the doorframe. The door slammed shut. The sound of the bolt being locked. Bethany, now trapped, cold, naked, alone and unable to see a thing.

“Chloë!” She screamed. Her eyes darted for answers. “Chloë!” She wailed again, trying to get her breath back, trying not to cry. Trying not to think the worst. Trying not to think that whatever is happening to Chloë, that she would be next.
Old 07-09-2023, 04:01 PM   #7
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Lake House - Chapter Six

The Lake House

Chapter Six

Bethany stands in the dark, cold basement of the lake house. No answers coming from the door above. Her naked body, covered in goosebumps, trying to break through the mud that sheathed her skin. Both the temperature and fear of the unknown, force the girl to wrap her arms around her body in an attempt to comfort herself. She lifts her feet alternately off the hard, bitter floor. She has so many questions; "who was the man chasing them? What does he want? Where is Chloë? What is he doing to her? Will I be next"?

Bethany breaks from her thoughts. “I need to get out of here”, she thinks to herself looking around. All she can see is black void. She can’t even see the hands in front of her as she walks circumspectly over to the wall below the door. She runs her fingers over the rough textured confines, making her way around the perimeter of the room. “I shouldn’t even be here. I should be in London. I knew this was a bad idea”. She follows the walls around, desperately trying to feel for something; an air vent, a covered window, another door, anything that will give her some hope of obtaining her freedom.

She feels something. Something wooden. She runs her fingers over the object that is fixed to the wall. It’s made of wood and metal. She has to move away from the wall slightly. Part of the object juts out by her shins and catches her leg. She carries on along the wall unsure of what it was. Now she feels something plastic, like some kind of container. It’s surrounded by metal pipes. “That’s no use”, she tells herself as she continues frantically feeling around the cold hard walls of the room. There is nothing. Nothing that will help her escape from this hard, cold inhabitable prison. The walls only offer her silence in answer to her questions. Her heart sinks as she feels something wooden. It’s the same item as before. She has gone full circle.

Bethany hears the sound of the door being unbolted. She turns around as the door opens, covering her naked body as best she can. Looking up to where she thinks the door is, she sees nothing. Just darkness.

“Who’s there?” she asks. There is a tremble to her voice. Despite the temperature her hands are clammy and she tries to control her rapid breathing.

A flashlight shines straight on her, illuminating the room. Bethany looks away from the bright light, too intense to look at directly. Her eyes have been accustomed to the dark now. Legs together she turns sidewards, leaning against the far wall, lowering her body. Cowering with one arm covering her breasts, she holds up the other towards the light, blocking out its harshness.

She can not make out who is shining the bright torch but whoever he is, he stays quiet. The light gives Bethany a glimpse of her surroundings. The rough, uneven texture of the concrete floor underneath her. The dull, grey breeze blocks that make the walls–totally at odds with the rest of the house's quaint characteristics. There is a wooden balance bench in the middle of the room and some other items draped with a dark blanket, but before she can make any of it out in detail, the torch goes out. Back to darkness.

Bethany looks back towards the door, hoping for some sign of what is going on. The man is still standing there. She can hear them breathing. Some text appears, like it is written on an iPad in night mode.

“Do as I say”

Bethany looks at the words. It’s her worst fear. He will likely hurt her. She doesn’t want to die. She stares at the words, letting them sink in before they disappear, replaced by some instructions.

“Put these on. One around your ankles and one around your wrists”.

Bethany hears the light sound of plastic hitting the floor nearby. The spotlight is turned on again, highlighting two black plastic cable ties at the foot of where the ladder was. Bethany shudders. She’ll have no way to fight back, no way to run. She hesitates. She doesn’t move an inch.

The instructions disappear once again before a new message is shown.

“Fine”.

Fine?”, thinks Bethany, “Fine? What does fine mean”? The message goes away, the door closes, it's bolted and locked.

“No, wait”, screams Bethany, “come back”, wanting the man who holds her freedom to return. Wanting to be able to speak to them. Wanting to understand what is going on and what they want with her. “Please”, Bethany shouts into the darkness. “Please, come back, please”. Her shouts turn into cries as the fear of the unknown begins to set in.

There is no answer. They don’t come back. Bethany is stuck, all alone in the basement. Her thoughts are her only company. This was torture.

Bethany can no longer stand the agony of the cold floor on her feet. Simply swapping her feet is no longer working. They feel frozen, almost numb. She remembers the bench from when the room was lit. She slowly makes her way over to it, hunched over putting her hands first reaching out into the black, not wanting to stub her toes. She feels the wood of the bench and places her naked butt on its smooth surface. Not warm but not freezing she lifts her feet up, relieving them from the savage concrete floor.

As Bethany sits on the bench, she reflects what brought her to this point. “You didn’t listen to yourself, you knew leaving London was a bad idea. Your gut is always right about these things. It was a bad move letting that dumb blonde bitch talk you into coming. Someone like me should never be in this situation”. She lays down on the bench, giving her back a rest. Her tummy grumbles, it’s been half a day since she had eaten. Being alone reminds her of certain times in foster care. She feels like crying, she feels so lost, but she won’t cry. “I was a kid back then, I’m an adult now. Crying is a sign of weakness and I am not weak”, she tells herself. “Crying is what all the delicate, fragile flowers who have been my flatmates end up doing. That is not me. Stupid blonde bitch is probably crying right now. I won’t give him that satisfaction. I’ll yell and scream at him. Fucking pervert thinking he can hold me here”. Bethany stops herself. “No, I can’t. I have to play along. Play his sick twisted game”.

Bethany’s thoughts are broken by the sound of the bolt being dragged across and the door opening. She sits up looking into the dark, scanning for the door, pulling her knees up to her chest. “What do you want with me?”

The flashlight turns on. Bethany looks away again, the brightness too extreme for her eyes before she senses the light aiming at the floor. She looks down to see the black restraints being highlighted to her. Bethany decides if she is going to play along, she wants some assurances.

“How do I know you’re just not going to come down here and rape me, or kill me?”

The flashlight turns off, before some more words appear on the tablet.

“You don’t”.

Unimpressed with the answer, she tries a different approach. “What do I get out of it? If I do what you want, what will you give me?”.

The words disappear and Bethany can hear the door start to close again. “No please, please don’t go. I’m hungry and thirsty. I’m cold. Please stay, please help me”.

The torch is switched on again, focused on the cable ties on the floor.

Bethany realises she can’t battle with them. They simply have all the leverage. She knows she has to go along with what they want. She has no choice. She can’t bear to be alone, locked away, ignored, abandoned for much longer. She inches towards the ties. She knows this is not a good idea but right now it’s better than being left for dead. cold. “Maybe by complying, he’ll show willing, at least give me a drink, maybe feed me”, she hopes as she picks up the first length of plastic looking up at the dark door.

The flashlight flicks across her ankles as if to tell her to get on with it. Bethany looks down at her mud caked feet and slowly wraps the plastic around her ankles, threading the length through the strap. The sound of the plastic teeth grind like a zip as she pulls it tight.

The flashlight beams on the remaining tie which she tentatively picks up. “This is it. No going back now”, she tells herself as she places the tie on her bent knees, using them as a surface before pushing her wrists on top and using her mouth to feed and pull the strap in place.

“There”, Bethany sighs despondently.

The light goes out. She hears a quiet shuffle from the door above before the sound of the ladder being lowered. She closes her eyes, placing her tied arms around her knees and tucks her head inside herself, curling up, trying not to think of what’s about to happen.

She hears the sound of the ladder creaking as they lower themselves down the rungs into the basement. Bethany’s body tenses, certain this person will hurt her as she hears their shoes thud the hard concrete.

Bethany clenches her eyes, her body held rigid as she waits. She waits in perfect silence. Only her heavy breathing fills the expanse. But nothing happens. She holds her breath. Silence fills the room.

She opens one eye, her other still pulled firmly shut–nothing. She opens the other. "Was I mistaken"? She thinks. "Did they not come down the ladder"? She brings her head up slightly, looking to the direction of the door. She twists her head a little more.

Bethany was not mistaken. She realised this the moment her neck was grabbed with some force by a hand. Something being wrapped around her neck. “Aaaghh”, Bethany screams bringing her tied hands to her neck, believing she is being strangled before the tension slacks and she is pushed against the unrelenting cold floor. As she tries to regain her senses, she hears the person climbing back up the ladder.

Bethany sits back up. She senses something around her neck. It feels like some kind of leather collar, but there’s a coolness in places. Then she understands without question what it is as she screams out again, this time in desperate agony. Electrical shocks rush down her neck, tensing her body. It felt like her bones were vibrating and her muscles contracted tightly around them. “Fuccccccckkkkk”, she screams out, her face pressed against the hard floor. The pain dissipates and she begins to breathe again.

The darkness that has surrounded her for the past couple of hours is evaporated by a blistering light from the ceiling. Bethany immediately closes her eyes, wrenching her neck to focus her face away from the ceiling to the floor. She blinks frantically, her forehead pressed against the hard concrete, getting herself adjusted to the brightness. On all fours she looks up squinting, trying to focus on the door. Her eyes adjust and the blurring dissolves. There they are. She sees the figure of her tormentor standing in the doorway.
Old 07-16-2023, 02:45 PM   #8
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Lake House - Chapter Seven

The Lake House

Chapter Seven

Bethany rolls her naked body and slumps against the wall, checking the person standing in the doorway is who she thinks it is. She squints her eyes and tilts her head. “Chloë?”

The blonde girl, now showered, dressed in blue jeans and a long grey hoodie looks down, smiling at the mud covered girl in the basement.

Bethany’s forehead wrinkles, her eyes darting as she tries to understand what is going on. Her mind fills with a hundred questions as she looks up at the clean, clothed girl. “Where is the man? Help me out of here”.

“Oh poor, poor stupid bitch, there’s no man”.

Bethany feels even more confused, “Wait, what?” She tries to piece everything together. “But we were being chased?”

“No, no we weren’t. Dumb whore. I wasn’t sure the plan would work, but it’s a good thing the whore is such a gullible, brain dead bimbo”.

“Plan? What plan? What’s going on? Stop talking to me like that”.

“The whore better shut its fucking mouth”.

Bethany screams, her body tenses as she is jolted sharply from the collar, “Agghhh”. As she recovers she sees Chloë’s trainers beside her before looking up confused. “What the fuck is going on?”

Another shock is delivered to her neck. Her screeches fill the basement like a pig being branded as she claws at the collar around her neck.

“I said shut up, dumb slut”.

The insults are too much for Bethany to take. She looks up at Chloë, pressing herself against the wall. Her nostrils flare and her eyes pull close together. She pulls herself up feeling her jaw tense as the need to lash out and swipe at the girl with her tied hands takes over.

Chloë steps back from the short-lived attack, before Bethany is once again dragged to her knees by her body, howling in pain with her fingers grasping at the collar.

“Don’t you even think about it, fucking whore”. Chloë hissed, her face pressed up against Bethany’s as the restrained girl realises there is nothing she can do.

“All the bitch needs to know is its a stupid, brain dead waste-of-space whore and if it wants the shocks to stop, it’ll do as it’s fucking told like the filthy fucking bitch it is”.

Bethany glazes over. Leaning back up against the wall she purchases her skin between her finger and thumb before she feels an almighty force slap her across the face.

“Stop pinching, dumb fuck. It’s not a dream. This is the life the whore will live now”.

What the fuck did I ever do to this girl to make her treat me like this?” Bethany thinks to herself as she leans herself up, trying to nurse the side of her face”.

“The bitch won’t speak, it won't make a noise, it won't eat, piss, or shit unless I say that it can. Is that clear, bitch?”

Bethany nods her head, her mind still trying to piece together what the hell is going on.

“Thirsty, slut?”

Thirsty? Water? Yes”, she thinks to herself, nodding her head.

“Go drink then, dumb fuck”.

Bethany looks up to see Chloë pointing to the other side of the room. She sees the plastic container she discovered in the dark earlier.

Bethany struggles to stand up, but eventually starts shuffling towards the tank, her restrained feet not allowing for much of a step. The tank is a frosted white, hard plastic tank. It has a large round red screw on lid, two red handles either side and a red tap. It's encased within a black metal frame, raised off the ground about six inches. Along the same wall as the tank, opposite the door is a huge wooden cross. It has a wide platform at the bottom and metal shackles.

She lowers herself down and sees the tap has been modified with a one-way nozzle. She lays on her back, squeezing her lips around the small metal tube as she presses her tongue against the metal ball bearing allowing the water to flow. Bethany laps desperately, the water not flowing quickly enough for her to satisfy her need.

“Move, and I will shock the whore until it's unconscious. Understand?”

Bethany hears Chloë’s threatening words and nods as she eagerly sucks at the tube. She feels her hands being moved and then the sound of a snap. She looks down at her naked body to see her hands are now free.

“Don’t even think about it, whore. One sudden movement and I swear to god”.

Bethany thinks for a split second as she sees several leather straps with buckles being produced. “Now might be the only chance I have to get out of here, but it’s no use. I won’t even get to the door before I’m zapped”. She watches as Chloë straps her forearm to her upper arm tightly, her hand now hovering next to her face. The same is repeated with her other limb, rendering her hands completely useless. She feels some movement on her collar before Chloë tugs firmly.

“Stand up bitch”.

Bethany rolls onto her front, using her elbows to lean on as she pulls herself up. Standing in front of her is Chloë holding a dog baton that has been clipped to her collar. Chloë bends down and cuts the ties around her captives' ankles before striding to the ladders. Bethany feels the pull of the stick, forcing her to follow behind.

“Stay here, whore”.

Bethany watches her kidnapper climbing up the ladder, baton in hand. “Maybe I could pull on the stick hard, make her fall. Or kick the ladder away from her”. Bethany’s mind is racing a hundred miles an hour of what she can do to escape but decides she wouldn’t be able to use the ladders to get out anyway, not with her hands imobile.

“Get up here bitch”, Chloë orders, as she pulls on the stick encouraging Bethany up.

Bethany places a bare foot on the bottom rung. The last time she did this she was in fear for her life and wasn’t focused on how much the thin metal hurts against her foot. With no way to hold herself steady she relies on Chloë’s force on her collar to hold her body stable as she leans into the ladder and up the next rung.

“On your knees, like a bitch”.

Bethany’s knee comes into line with the doorframe of the floor above. She kneels in front of Chloë who straps her shins to her thighs.

“Lick”.

Bethany looks at the toy in Chloë’s hands in front of her. “Shitting hell”, thinks Bethany as she takes the plug end of the dog tail into her mouth, slobbering on it, understanding where it’s going. She feels Chloë pull her naked cheeks apart, the cool night air hitting her tight hole before relaxing against the toy, knowing she had no chance of fighting it.

“There we go, a proper little bitch now”, Chloë mocks, as she pulls Bethany on all fours, using her knees and elbows as new hands and feet.

She’s actually a fucking psychopath” Bethany thinks to herself as she is led out of the house naked on all fours, her tail swaying in the night breeze.

They walk in silence for a few minutes before Chloë comes to stop in the woods.

“Time for the bitch’s nightly piss”.

Bethany’s nostrils flared again. “I’m going to get this fucking bitch back if it’s the last thing I do”, she thinks to herself hating that someone so pathetic could be doing this to her.

“Come on, filthy whore, I don’t have all night. Or does it want to wait until tomorrow?”.

Bethany hadn’t relieved herself since they stopped at the services earlier that day. She spread her legs open and was about to start before Chloë stopped her.

“No, no. Like a fucking dog. Against a tree”.

As if it couldn’t get any more degrading” she thought before taking a couple of steps forward, lined her butt up with the trunk of oak beside her and cocked her leg up, letting the stream start.

“There’s a good little bitch”, Chloë cheered mockingly from behind. Bethany could feel her eyes on her.

They make their way back to the house. Bethany’s legs unbuckled and they lowered themselves down the ladder and to the basement. Chloë pulled Bethany to a chain attached to a hook in the wall and clipped the chain to her collar.

Bethany watched as Chloë disappeared out of the basement. “I still don’t understand what I did to her? What the fuck did I do to deserve this. I’m filthy, it’s gross, I need a shower”.

As Bethany thought about her situation, Chloë returned with a box and made her way over to the items in the middle of the room covered by the blanket. She placed the box down and pulled the blanket away revealing a terrifying sight.
Old 07-24-2023, 02:58 AM   #9
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Lake House - Chapter Eight

The Lake House

Chapter Eight

As the blanket revealed the items, Bethany’s eyes widened. Her heart rate accelerated and she shifted awkwardly. Her need to escape increased. She could recognise the arm of a fucking machine, metal poles on stands, winches, piles of rope, mats, wooden buckets, candles, a blow torch, stocks and a wooden pony. “Shit”, she thought to herself. “Shit, shit, shit”. It’s a fucking torture collection.

She watched on as Chloë cleared some of the smaller items, leaving the modest wooden pony proud and centre of the room. It was a simple version of the device. A square of wood with its corners pointed down, left, right and most concerningly, up. It was raised about tummy height on two metal poles at either end and one in the middle held together on a metal base.

Bethany had never been on one, nor subjected anyone to the wickedness its design accomplishes. However, she was certainly familiar with the device from porn clips she had watched. Looking at it, Bethany couldn’t help but press her legs together as a shooting pain twinged from her pussy up to her gut.

Chloë had begun threading string through some clothes pegs, creating several daisy chains of wooden clamps. She occasionally looked over, smiling as if she were enjoying the torment she must have known it was creating within her prisoner. Bethany certainly tried to not give anything away, keeping her poker face even though all her focus was on maintaining her breathing, which quickened the longer she anticipated her future.

“I know the whore is desperate to understand why I am treating it so well”. Chloë smiled, acknowledging her joke which was not appreciated by its audience. “The bitch may speak”.

“I just… who are… just why?” Bethany muddled all her list of questions at the first opportunity of being able to speak.

“I’ll tell the bitch why once it’s sitting on my friend here”. Chloë gestured towards the pony as she attached the stick to Bethany’s collar and unclipped her from the wall.

Bethany wanted to scream. She wanted to yell at this pathetic little girl, hit her, tie her up and torture her. She knew she couldn’t do any of those things, not while her hands were tied as they were. Not while she had this collar on. Bethany stood on a large upturned wooden bottle crate that had been placed next to the pony.

“Lean against it, and bend over, bitch.”

Bethany complied, feeling a tug on her tail.

“Let it out then whore, I’m not doing all the work”.

Bethany pushed softly. Her hole gaped open, allowing the toy to force out of her exposed butt before it closed up again”.

“There’s a crate on the other side bitch, step over facing the door”.

Bethany’s face contorted with rage, her hands clenched into fists by her head as she stepped over the pony. She could feel her outer labia brushing against the wood as she threw a hostile glare at Chloë.

“Such a moody little bitch. Let's give the whore something to be angry about. Sit”.

Bethany stood firm, she couldn’t anticipate the feeling of the wood but she had a fair idea.

“I said sit, filthy whore”.

Bethany stayed standing, her skin reddening. It wasn’t long after this she had wished she’d taken the more gentile route to her torture. As the pulses of electricity shot down her neck and body, her feet gave way. She mustered enough strength not to come down too forcefully, but down she went as Chloë stopped her from falling off altogether.

“Stop test… stop… stop testing me bitch”, Chloë broke off and repeated her words trying to find an empty pause between Bethany’s screams.

Bethany’s breathing was more rapid than ever and deep as she grunted in pain at the knife edge of the wood splitting her pussy lips and but cheeks. It felt like someone was pushing a blunt blade through her, never quite managing to break the surface. She felt her legs being pulled before realising Chloë was underneath tying them together, effectively restraining her to the contraption as she found her balance, for any fall would be excruciating.

“So, here’s the thing whore”, Chloë said as she started clamping clothes pegs on Bethany’s spread plump pussy lips. “When I was offered the tenancy, I did a little research”.

Bethany’s face reddened, her eyes glanced sideways. “Shit, what does she know?”.

“And I noticed tenants don’t seem to last too long”. She continued, completing eight pegs to the sore thick lips.

Shit”, thinks Bethany, “she can’t know everything, surely?” The pain was now wearing off from her initial mount as she shifted her weight onto her softer perineum away from the harshness of her pussy bone and clit.

“Look at these big fucking udders”, Chloë interrupts her flow to deride Bethany’s breasts as she adds clamps to her nipples as breasts. “Anyway, it made me wonder why people didn’t seem to hang around long”.

The throbbing from the clothespins wasn’t too intense. Bethany had been covered before and actually enjoyed the sensation.

“I saw the names were all girls, and, well it all just seemed a little strange”. Chloë finished with her breasts, twenty on each plus two on each nipple. “You know, a few weeks here, a month or two there”.

Bethany wondered where she was going and how much Chloë had found out.

“So I decided to keep my eye out from the start”. Chloë began clamping her captives tummy.

Bethany realised the conversation wasn’t going where she thought it might. She felt relieved and began focusing on the pain between her legs.

“The WiFi going down was strange and that it was my phone that needed to be used, out of my sight”. More pegs being attached to Bethany’s torso. “And then the whole truth or dare thing on the way up”.

Clamps being added to her sides now, although now it all just felt like one big throb it was difficult for Betheny to ascertain exactly how many were going where.

“Then by the lake, I thought it weird that there was a phone conversation when there is no signal for miles”.

More clamps being added. Bethany can feel Chloë adding them in between her toes.

Chloë stood back up looking at Bethany in the eyes. “So I came to the conclusion there were photos taken”.

Bethany glanced away briefly as if caught in a lie. Of course Chloë was right. “How can she have guessed?”

“Tongue out, perverted whore”. Chloë said, raising her hand hovering her thumb over the remote for the collar.

These ones hurt the most as Bethany felt three clamped on before more were added to her ears, lips and columella.

“So I came to the conclusion that the whore was a nasty little bitch, who had done nasty things to its previous flatmates”.

Behtany shook her head slightly. “I was only giving them what they wanted, they were always wet drippy messes. They all loved it really”, she told herself.

“So I thought why not give the perverted whore a turn”. Chloë raised a clothes peg in front of Bethany’s eyes, opening it up. “Last one”.

Bethany watched it being lowered and felt the open peg being pushed into her throbbing pussy. She began to shake her head more vigorously, eyes wide open. “Ghlees ho”, she pleaded through the clothes pegs on her tongue and mouth.

“Did I give the whore permission to speak? Do I need to remind the feral little bitch of what happens when it breaks a rule?”.

Bethany shakes her head as ferociously as she could. She couldn’t take another shock.

“Thought not” Chloë confirmed as she let go of the peg right onto Bethany’s clit.

“Arrrrggghhhhhaaaa” She cried loudly into the air, her tongue drooling all over her mud covered naked body and the pony as the clamp squeezed her pulsating clit tightly.

“Such a noisy bitch”, Chloë said mocking her captive. She placed the tablet she had used earlier in the evening against the wall in dark mode. The time filled the entire screen. Bethany could see it clearly once she had opened her eyes. She stared at the green digits.

Zero–Two–One–Four.

Bethany shifted her weight again, more onto her big fleshy butt giving her perineum a break. The wood dug in, spreading her cheeks.

“Look at you”, said Chloë, gathering up the string sprawled across the basement floor connected to the pegs clamped to Bethany. “Fucking disgusting. Covered in mud, drool and piss and your filthy cunt is making a mess all over my Spanish Donkey. I had a feeling you were a perverted fucker, but to get turned on by this. There’s something wrong with you”.

Bethany wanted to hit her so badly, but she was in no position to move. Her legs tied underneath and her arms bound meant she would have to wreck her revenge another day. Right now she needed to get through however long it was she was going to be kept in this god awful position. It was uncomfortable, but bearable as the wood sank into her soft flesh. It was the clothes pegs that were now causing most distress, especially as Chloë had decided to start menacingly tugging on the strings, forcing Bethany’s body forward onto her painfully clamped clit.

She watched Chloë make her way up the ladders before sitting down in the doorway, her legs hanging over the edge.

What the fuck is she doing?” Bethany thought as she tried to shift her weight again back onto her perineum, but the pull on the strings wasn’t allowing her to move. She followed the strings along, up to Chloë who was tying each one taught to the handle of the basement door.

“I’m going to sleep now bitch, it’s been a long day”.

The basement ceiling lamps went out. Bethany’s only light source was from the kitchen where Chloë reappeared like a haunting silhouette before climbing back down into the basement and walking behind her. Bethany couldn’t turn to move or risk the pull on the pegs.

After some fumbling around in the dark Chloë appeared in Bethany eyesight, scraping her feet. “Can’t be leaving this behind”. She swings the shock collar remote, taunting her before climbing back up the ladder.

“Good luck getting to sleep whore, enjoy your little bedtime treat”.

Bedtime treat? What the fuck is she talking abo…

As Chloë closed the door swiftly, the strings attached to each peg pulled fiercely, ripping off Bethany’s skin without mercy. She let out the most ferocious deafening scream. Her entire body was on fire, her body pulled forward almost throwing her off balance. She somehow managed to squeeze her thighs into the painful edges of the pony to stay upright. For the first time that evening, absent of witness, Bethany sobbed and cried and didn’t stop as the pain ran across her body and didn’t yield.

Bethany calmed after the initial shock and shifted her weight, alternating from her pubic bone, to her perineum to her butt. She shifted more to her right, more to her left. Each position giving momentary relief before a new harsher pain kicked in. Everything was now starting to feel numb, no matter what position she transferred her body weight to. Her whole body ached and throbbed and she started groaning in discomfort and pain. She looked at the clock Chloë had left behind. No doubt to add more torture to the ordeal”, she told herself.

Zero–Two–Three–Nine

Shit”, has it only been twenty five minutes since I last checked?” Bethany attempted to take her mind off the pain by leaning forward and grinding her clit on the wood, but she soon realised the wood was not her friend, digging in further to her tenderness before rotating her hips forward onto her butt. Bethany continued the cycle, trying to find the best way to position herself, only to find with each change she was having to shift sooner. At times she was losing her balance, tipping over only to be painfully saved and kept upright by her thighs digging into the side of the pony. It was starting to take a lot of effort to keep things bearable.

The wood was spreading her lips apart more and more, driving deeper into her pussy. The same with her but cheeks as she felt the sharp edge splaying her. She grunted hard, begging the clock forward, but the more she looked at the clock the less it moved.

Zero–Two–Five–Eight

Every second felt like a minute, every minute an hour. Whilst her sobbing had stopped she still had tears running down her cheeks joining the beads of sweat from her strained body, fighting against the contraption. She knew she couldn’t last all night like this. She contemplated how bad the fall would be. “Disastrous”, she concluded as she shifted her weight for the third time this minute. The concrete floor was the main issue. Although her hands were already in ready made fists, she couldn’t figure out how to protect her head. She shifted again.

Zero–Three–Zero–Six

Bethany had no idea of her location on the pony. She had shifted so much the past hour she didn’t know if she was in the middle, the front or near the back. She knew the pony had nothing close to it, so if she did fall, she could do so without hitting anything. She toyed with two options. Falling backwards, keeping her head close to her chest or falling forwards using her arms to somehow help break the fall. She decided backwards. The front of her was still throbbing–”possibly torn skin”, she thought. She used the weight of her body to edge backwards. Every movement caused a scream of agony, the wood tormenting her soft skin, pubic bone, clit and hips. She knew if she didn’t she wouldn’t make it through the night.

Zero–Three–One–Nine

It took a while, but she was there. She could feel the edge of the wood digging into her butt. She shifted again and again. Then it happened. Her body pushed back and she was falling. Before she knew it, she hit the floor.
Old 07-31-2023, 10:03 AM   #10
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Lake House - Chapter Nine

The Lake House

Chapter Nine

Bethany opened her eyes sharply as a fierce pain ran down her neck. Straining her body as she tensed, she writhed and grunted on her back. It was not the fall that was causing this agony. It was the now familiar feeling from her shock collar.

“Morning whore”, said Chloë leaning over her. “I see tits for brains, decided to fall asleep”.

Bethany didn’t remember anything after falling off the wooden pony last night. She remembers this nasty bitch though and how much she hates her with every bone in her body.

“That wasn’t what I had planned, but I can’t say I’m surprised to find a whore on its back”.

Bethany could feel her anger building with how she was being spoken to and treated. She pressed her back firmly on the floor and could feel something soft.

“I didn’t think a worthless bimbo like you would have the mental fortitude to withstand my Spanish Donkey, I can see my assumption was correct”.

“Fuck you bitch”, Bethany screamed in her head before looking to the side realising she was laying on a soft mat.

“Good job I put a few mats around the donkey last night as I was looking for the collar remote”.

Bethany let out an internal sigh of relief, “I guess this means she doesn’t want to kill me”. Now better orientated, her mind took her to the pain across her torso, pussy and butt. She looked down at her naked body. There were red marks all over her breasts and abdomen. Dotted indents like potholes from where the clothes pegs had pulled off the dry mud as they were ripped from her skin. Her pussy looked swollen and enlarged as it thudded.

Chloë looked straight towards Bethany’s spread pussy as she untied her ankles which were still wrapped around the back pole of the pony. “Look at that puffy cunt”.

Bethany wanted to ask if there was any bleeding or damage to her pussy. She knew better than to speak without permission. She resented the collar. The one thing that was really keeping her here. She had to find a way to remove it.

“Time for the bitch to piss”, Chloë announced as she attached the dog stick to Bethany’s collar and pulled her up. Bethany could feel her muscles burn as the soreness from last night kicked in. Her thighs and hips felt like she had aged fifty years, used and almost useless as she staggered over to the ladders.

After she had degraded herself once again–wearing her tail, pissing up a tree as Chloë watched on and mocked her–she was back in the basement. The door closed, lights out, she finished drinking from the tank and sat on her bench as she did last night. She thought back to what Chloë had revealed to her about her reason for being here. Something didn’t add up, but Bethany couldn’t put her finger on exactly what was troubling her. Bethany’s thoughts were broken by the bright ceiling light switching on and the door thrown open. The ladder wasn’t being lowered down. Instead Chloë stood in the doorway and emptied a can of something onto the basement floor.

“Eat, bitch”.

She can not be serious”, Bethany thought as she looked at the mangled pile of food on the floor. “Even a dog gets a bowl”. She had not eaten anything since yesterday afternoon before the road trip. Given her experience so far, food was not on her main list of thoughts, although the sight of food made her stomach rumble fiercely. She made her way over to the spread out mess. With her arms still tied, she had no option but to get on her knees in order to inspect the food.

“There’s a good bitch, I want it all eaten. The bitch is no good to me if it’s ill”, Chloë said watching on from the doorway above.

Bethany leaned to the floor sniffing the food. She couldn’t be mimicking a dog even more if she tried. “Shiting hell”, she said to herself as the meaty pungent odour filled her nostrils. “It’s actual fucking dog food”. She looked up at Chloë who was taunting her again with the collar remote, smiling with that conceited grin. Bethany pressed her mouth to the floor, taking a piece within her teeth and began chewing.

“Smile at me to say thank you then bitch”.

Chloë’s continual degrading was beyond infuriating as Bethany tried her best not to retch at the taste of the food. The texture was pulpy, the meat not good quality. “Probably anus and cocks” she thought to herself before cancelling the thought from her mind as she swallowed the substance. She looked at her kidnaper pulling the phoniest of smiles.

“Good bitch, all gone by the time I get back”.

Bethany worked her way through the splattered chaos of inedible rotten meat-grain combo. Her knees and elbows grazed from the concrete floor taking her mind off the pain screaming from her body. Her sore, throbbing pussy exposed and her tender butt hole plugged. The tail standing up in the air behind her back–the only thing proud about her pitiful state. Heaving, gagging and choking, she forced the food down just before the ladders were lowered and she was forced back to the chain in the wall.

Bethany found herself once again chained and looking on as Chloë tinkered around the basement, setting something up. “Something involving a bucket and a dildo by the looks of things”, Bethany tried to work out. She hated standing there naked, having the pathetic little bitch seeing her exposed body.

“That should do the trick”, Chloë said, seeming pleased with herself as she made her way to Bethany and began untying her arms.

As the straps were removed Bethany pushed them apart slowly. It felt like they were submerged in a thick gooey substance such was the resistance to prizing her forearms away from her upper arms. Bethany let out a quiet grunt as the tendons creaked and the muscles spasmed and cramped.

“Turn around whore”.

Bethany turned her naked body to the wall. Her arms were forced behind her back. Her shoulders and spine cracked loudly from the change in position. Her hands cupped in the opposite’s elbows before being tied together in rope.

“Push out bitch”, Chloë commanded, as Bethany felt the soft tug on her tail. Her posture slacked and she bowed her head as she engaged her sphincter, forcing the plug out, helped along by Chloë’s pull.

Bethany was unchained and led over to the middle of the room. She could see her bench which had protected her from the savage floor. At either end were two metal poles on stands. Each pole had a toy attached to it. One; a thick realistic cock dildo, balls and all. It was black and veins ran up the shaft to the huge circumcised head. The other a much smaller, silver, rounded metallic dildo. Underneath the realistic dildo was a wooden bucket standing on some kind of platform.

“Kneel on the bench, bitch. Facing the cock”.

Bethany followed the instructions before feeling Chloë bend her over. She could sense her ankles being secured to the bench with rope before seeing more rope being threaded through her collar and the realistic cock being brought to her mouth.

“Over two hundred people?” Chloë said, ridiculing Bethany about the number of people she thought she had slept with–of course this number was a lot more. “What a fucking desperate whore. I’m sure it's used to having its holes filled with cocks, now open up”.

Bethany decided she wasn’t going to comply. “I’m not letting this feeble bitch to talk to me like that”, she told herself before her mouth shot open from cries as the shock collar zapped her neck and the cock was forced into her mouth. The rope from her collar was tied to the stand making it impossible to pull away.

“Stupid fucking whore”, Chloë said as Bethany felt the cold metallic dildo being pushed against her tight butt hole. It felt strangely soothing after last night’s wooden pony session had left it sore and tender.

“I was going to allow the whore lube, but after that the bitch can take it dry”.

The cool icy shaft filled Bethany’s butt, pushed in deeply, her muscles contracting around it.

“Not surprised that hole is so loose”, Chloë derided as she flicked on a couple of switches underneath the bucket.

As Bethany hovered on her knees, restrained to the bench, her mouth full and the metal toy buried deep inside her butt, she wondered where this was going. She looked around with her eyes, unsure of Chloë’s location. She could feel some drool escape her bottom lip, swinging down to the bucket underneath. All was quiet until she filled the room with an almighty, deafening scream. The metallic toy submerged in her tight butt hole was sending long, excruciating electrical shocks through her entire abdomen. The fiercer the electricity escaped the more her tight muscles squeezed around it making it worse. The shocks stopped and the screaming turned into grunting and the grunting turned into heavy breathing.

“The whore has five minutes before another thirty second shock”, explains Chloë walking from behind Bethany back into her periphery. “The only way the shocks stop is when the scales underneath, sense the bucket has half a pint of fluid”.

Bethany takes the information in. “phukeeh zhyco sadeedic mitc…”, Bethany’s muffled insults are cut short by a heavy shock to her collar.

“Did I say the whore could speak? Did I ask the whore for its opinion?”

Bethany shakes her head violently against the cock, screaming in agony. Her body, fighting and pulling against her restraints. The shocks keep coming as Chloë reprimands her with the collar.

“Is the whore sure? It sounded like it was complaining?”

Bethany is desperate for the shocks to stop, she wants to say “no” as loudly as possible to stop them, but knows not to utter another word. As the shocks stop around her neck, the shocks in her butt start. Thirty seconds of agony, her sphincter tightening and retracting as the toy shoots pulses into her body and she screams loudly against the dildo.

“I suggest the whore does what it does best and starts sucking that cock vigorously” Chloë says before climbing up the ladder, looking back at Bethany. “And no vomit, I want it to be clear drool”.

Bethany knows she needs to fill the bucket up as quickly as possible. She closes her eyes not wanting to see Chloë watching her as she begins deep throating the cock, making herself gag. Her mouth slowly fills with saliva collecting around her tongue which she allows to drop into the bucket.

“See, a professional worthless cocksucker” says Chloë before closing the door and switching off the lights.

Bethany continues thrusting the silicone cock into her mouth and to the back of her throat causing her to heave and gasp. Her breathing becomes sluggish and irregular before the electrode kicks in again. The cycle continues as she desperately sucks the shaft forcing her glands to produce more liquid. Her eyes water as she pushes the toy deep inside her. She feels snot running from her nose and a thick constant string of slobber running from her bottom lip to the bucket below. Her jaw aches like nothing she has ever felt. The pain only interrupted every five minutes, replaced by agonising screams which engulf the cold dark room. It feels like forever before she is reunited with the stiff pain around her mouth. She strains her neck forward, devouring the cock allowing her tongue to glide over the head. She has lost count of how many times her tight hole has been tortured. Fatigued and broken she wants it to be over, but she knows she can not stop as much as her aching body wants to.

After her current round of fellation felt longer than normal, she stopped. She tried to calm her erratic breathing With the cock still filling most of her mouth she pulled away as much as the restraints would allow her to. The lights turned back on and the door swung open.

“I haven’t heard the whore scream for a while”, Chloë said as she stepped down the metal rungs.

Bethany pays no attention, focusing on catching her breath and dealing with the pain that had been inflicted on her body over the past twenty–four hours. Every inch of her was either swollen, tender or ached or a combination of all three.

“Looks like the whore enjoyed sucking on that big cock, it’s cunt is soaking, such a mess on my bench”.

Bethany grimaced at Chloë’s comments as the metal dildo was pulled out and restraints loosened. She hadn’t enjoyed a moment of it, “stupid fucking pussy leaking everywhere”, she scoulded herself as she let her hands flop to her sides and she took a moment to stretch. The ladders were in plain view, the door open. She wasn’t restrained and could make a run for it–”but this damn collar”.

“On your back, bitch”

Deciding the time wasn’t right she laid down on the bench not sure what to expect as Chloë began restraining her hostage once again. Each hand tied separately to the middle support of the bench underneath her. Her arms running down at forty–five degrees. Next–her legs. Tied with the straps Chloë would use when it was time for her to pee–her calves pressed against her thighs. More rope was added around her already tied legs. Not ready for the pain that was about to erupt in her groin and thighs, she cried out as the ropes pulled her legs apart, spreading her holes wide as her sore muscles stretched and seized bones cracked. She could sense the ropes being tied behind her accepting this was her new position.

“I thought the whore would be used to having her legs spread open”, Chloë said as she attended to something out of Bethany’s field of vision.

Bethany tried to work out what was going on but then her tormentor re-appeared, pushing the fucking machine she had seen earlier into place at the bottom of the bench. Chloë began holding up various dildos. One was the big black veiny cock Bethany had just finished drooling over.

“I think this one has had enough of the whore’s filthy holes for one day” Chloë said–with that annoying fucking grin.

Another, longer and thinner. It was almost a transparent purple with raised bumps.

“Hmm”. Chloë seemed deep in thought, as she lined it up along Bethany’s tummy showing how it reached the centre of the naked girl's large breasts.

Oh fuck no please”, Bethany thought, not wanting to take anything that long, keeping her panic hidden.

“This one” Chloë said, pulling out a flesh coloured dildo. It didn’t have the balls like the one Bethany had been sucking on but it was lifelike. It had large thick, raised veins covering the shaft, the head was exposed, but not circumcised. The foreskin was pulled back over its head and had collected folds and creases detailed underneath adding even more texture. The dildo had at least another half the length of the one that was in her mouth and it looked girthier.

“I think the whore’s cunt can take this, it’s had a lot of experience after all”.

Bethany squirmed as she watched the dildo being attached to the machine. She flinched and felt her pussy pulse as it was pressed against her sore, tender wet hole.

“Look at the whore’s cunt getting all excited”, Chloë mocked.

Bethany snarled. She loathed that her pussy was so wet and visibly aroused. Nothing about what had happened to her since getting locked in the basement had turned her on. She hated the torture, forced loss of control. She groaned loudly as the toy slid inside her, stretching her soaking hole wide. She could feel the skin of her hole pulling as the dildo’s ridges fought its way in. She let out a soft groan as the head pressed hard against her cervix.

“Is that all the whore can take?” Chloë said seemingly disappointed.

Bethany’s face flushed at Chloë’s words. Her muddy, sweaty skin tightened and her breathing became shallower. She was all too aware of her naked body spread out for this little bitch to humiliate. The machine started and she felt the toy slowly pull out before pushing back in deeper than before. Her tightness pressed against the toy. The tenderness from yesterday's wooden pony ordeal and the pain from her hole being stretched was interrupted briefly by the head grinding rigidly across her g-spot.

“It’s got a few different settings”, Chloë started…”

Bethany zoned out. She heard something about a phone, different settings and a rowing club but she wasn’t really listening. She closed her eyes, blocking out her surroundings as the toy slowly teased her and occupied her attention. Her lubrication increased as the liquid ran down her thighs. She desperately wanted more, she needed it to go faster. The tempo of the toys' leisurely teasing was too intense–enough to arouse but frustratingly passive. The toy picked up speed. The sound of the flywheel whirred as it accelerated, pounding the toy into her greedy hole. No longer was her skin fighting against the rigid silicone but allowed the toy to glide past, aquaplaning in and out of her hungry pussy like a well oiled piston. The head now caresses her soft g-spot with greater frequency. She could feel the foundations of an orgasm building but she fought against it. “No way I’m letting this fucking bitch see me cum”, she told herself as she continued to suppress her tensing.

A prickly warmth built from her tethered legs as she lets out pleasurable moans. As much as she fights against her body, it eventually gives in. The toy striking the back of her pussy is too intense for her to control. Her body begins to tense as she tugs on her restraints. Her breath stops. Her back arches. A powerful explosion rips through her body. Her body shudders. Her clit pulses. Her nerve endings all fire at once.

She relaxes back against the bench, the toy moving slower again as she catches her breath.

“The whore looks so fucking dumb when it cums”, Chloë said, breaking Bethany from her temporary glow. “All the mmm’s and aahh's. It’s udders jiggling about like they’re important and impressive. Look at it, laying there, taking it like it’s something to be proud of. What a pathetic, brainless, waste of space, cock craving, three hole fucktoy. At least it's confirmed what the whore is good at. Dumb fucking cocksleve”.

Bethany glares at Chloë, her nostrils flared, her lips curled. “Who the fuck does this bitch think she is ridiculing me”, she asks herself before wanting the ground to swallow her up as she lets out another uncontrollable moan as the toy speeds up again.

“Now, now whore, I know you are enjoying all the cock today. Save some energy for later, you’re going to be here for some time.

“Nnnngghhhh”, Bethany groans loudly as her pussy is pumped fast and hard by the toy, she can already feel another orgasm building. “Fuck this bitch, thinking she can—nnnghhhh”, Bethany’s thoughts again distracted by the toy as it drive her towards another intense orgasm.

“Heading out now”, Chloë said as she climbed the ladders. “Was that another orgasm whore?

Bethany ignores her as she fights against the intensity of the toy torturing her pussy post orgasm.

“Remember what I said about stamina”.

“Fu…fuunn…fuck you”.

“Oh dear, stupid fucking whore never learns”.

Bethany screams in pain as the shocks from her collar filled her neck again, distracting her from the overstimulation in her pussy. Her cries become instantly quelled as a leather muffler is placed over her mouth and strapped to her head.

“Swear at me again and I’ll clamp the whores slutty clit”.

Bethany breathes deeply through her nose, as she tries to pull her legs together in reaction at the thought, straining on the ropes that bind her.

“Look at the dumb whore trying to close its legs. How is it supposed to do its job of taking all the cocks in its hungry cunt if they’re shut? Stupid brainless bitch”.

Bethany looks away, her body temperature rising rapidly, through shame, anger and the toy, which has now slowed down.

Anything else you want to say before I go?”

Bethany sullenly shakes her head before crying out into the gag as the toy speeds up again.

“That’s better. A whore that knows its place”.

Chloë leaves and closes the door before switching off the lights.

Bethany lay on the bench covered only in darkness. Her wetness pooled around her thighs and butt as the toy fucked her at varying speeds. She lost count of how many orgasms she’d had. Time had become meaningless. Her legs cramped from the position they were in but she couldn’t move them to give herself relief. She was trapped. Locked away in a dark cold room her legs spread as the toy pummeled her wet hole relentlessly. It felt like hours had passed and there was no sign of Chloë. This is going to be a long night.
The following 2 users say Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post:
Old 08-06-2023, 11:07 AM   #11
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Lake House - Chapter Ten

The Lake House

Chapter Ten

“Ghease, ghease mahh it stoh”, Bethany cries in desperation against her gag as the basement door swings open. She closes her puffy bloodshot eyes and flinches away from the blazing light that floods out the darkness. Bethany hadn’t had a second's rest from the machine that was still driving the long thick dildo into her sore, exposed hole. She hadn’t been able to sleep. It felt like she had been fucked by a thousand men a thousand times over.

“Morning whore”, was the response along with an unappreciated shock to the neck.

Bethany screamed in agony. The shocks pulsate through her body causing her focus to shift from her inflamed pussy to her tensing, burning, cramping muscles.

“I don’t remember giving the whore permission to speak”, Chloë said, pressing the button on the collar continually. The sounds of Bethany’s muffled screams fought against the sound of the machine fucking her swollen pussy.

“Is the whore not enjoying itself?

Bethany adjusts her eyes to the light and looks at Chloë. Her upside down figure looks over her as she pleads with her tired eyes to make the suffering end.

“I thought we found something that the whore was good at, don’t disappoint me by telling me the useless bitch can’t take a few hours of cock”.

Bethany had no concept of how long she had been fucked for. Chloë looked well rested, clean and content. “At least eight hours” she thought to herself, “maybe ten”, for Chloë to have had sleep and a shower. The smell of cocoa-butter filled the room. Bethany desperately wanted to wash; the half-caked in dry, stale mud, sweat and urine that covered her body made her feel disgusting.

“One more orgasm whore, then I will switch it off”.

Bethany shook her head, a mixture of inability and disbelief. She didn’t have another orgasm in her. Her pussy felt like it was on fire having been tortured so long–it wasn’t possible.

“No?” Chloë ridiculed. “Has the whore come to the end of its use? The only thing it’s good for and it can’t even do that?. What a waste of space”.

Bethany let out a loud sigh of relief against the gag as the machine screeched to a halt. She could feel the thudding of her pussy throughout her whole body. She grunted as Chloë untied her legs letting them drop to either side of the bench, the weight of them pulling hard on her stiffened tendons and muscles. Bethany grabbed at her legs trying her best to soothe them as her hands were released from her sides. Her gag was removed and Bethany clambered across the floor naked to the water tank and lapped at it desperately. Chloë emptied a can of Pedigree Chum onto the floor beside her before making space in the middle of the basement, pulling the fucking machine and the bench to the perimeter.

With Chloë’s back to Bethany she discreetly brought her trembling free hands to the collar, running her fingers shakily around its circumference. “If I can just get this thing off”, she thinks to herself, “I can probably make a run for it”. She discovers the end of the collar strap and follows it around. It’s passed through a loop into some kind of buckle. Bethany’s head bowed and her breath escaped her. The buckle was covered in some kind of plastic shield, there was no way to get it off. She slumps against the wall defeated.

“Eat up whore, like a little bitch, the whore’s going to need its energy today”.

Bethany snarled at Chloë as she leaned down on all fours to the pile, picking at the food with her mouth. It tasted just as bad as she remembered.

After eating the food, Bethany’s hands were tied behind her back and she was led to two small wooden blocks she was instructed to stand on, feet spread apart in the middle of the basement. She felt an upwards pull on her wrists from an additional rope Chloë had tied to her restrained arms. The rope was attached to some kind of pulley system up to the ceiling and back down to where Chloë stood. The force was enough to support her weight but demanded that she tiptoe on the blocks underneath her feet. Chloë placed the scales from yesterday’s cock sucking session between the wooden blocks.

A clear plastic tube is placed in her mouth. “Bite down, whore and don’t let go”. Bethany holds the tube in her mouth between her teeth. She sucks on the straw out of curiosity and tastes water.

“These will hurt a lot”, Chloë said smiling, as she showed Bethany a handful of alligator clips. Chloë removed the rubber sheaths that covered the metal teeth. Bethany screamed and wriggled in her treacherous position, almost kicking the blocks from under her feet as the clips were clamped to her sore, swollen pussy lips. Bethany could feel the harsh, jagged metal teeth digging into her soft, smooth delicate skin like she was being threaded with needles. Bethany’s breaths increased. She grunted through her gritted teeth as she acclimatises with the pain. Bethany can feel the clips being pulled, the sharp edges of the clamps digging in more ferociously as she grunts louder in reaction.

Chloë steps back from under Bethany with a menacing look on her face. “Time for the whore to piss”.

Bethany didn’t understand. The brain fog clouding her concentration from lack of sleep wasn’t allowing her to register what was going on. She looked at Chloë confused.

“Stupid dumb whore”, Chloë said before outlining Bethany’s next ordeal. “There’s a bucket attached to the whores cunt. When the bucket is heavy enough it will eventually make contact with the scales underneath”. Chloë begins to point over to where the rope holding Bethany up is anchored to the wall. “When the bucket connects to the scales, that blow torch will ignite and burn the rope that's holding the whore up”.

Bethany contemplates her predicament, understanding what is happening. “You’re fucking insane” she thinks to herself as she stands tiptoed trying to focus, glaring at Chloë with her weary eyes.

“Well come on then, piss for me whore. Show me that its ruined wreck of a cunt isn’t completely useless”.

Bethany tries her best to relax but her body is fighting with itself just to stay standing. She watches as Chloë crouches in level with her pussy.

“Did all that cock break the whore’s cunt? Maybe I can shock the piss out of the useless bitch?”

No more shocks”, Bethany thought to herself, shaking her head manically–she couldn’t take anymore. She desperately needed to sleep. She was using as much of her mental focus to stay awake as she was dealing with the pain throughout her body. She closed her eyes and relaxed as best she could, letting out a few drips into the bucket.

“The whore’s going to need more than that to free itself”.

Maybe if I had some fucking privacy”, she thought before the irony of what she knew hit her–making her smile inside. The calm thoughts of being back in the apartment alleviated the tension within her enough that her stream started again, flowing freely out of her and into the bucket.

“Clever whore”, Chloë mocked as she walked over to the ladders before putting them back against the door frame. “I’ll leave you to your long pissing session bitch”. The door closed, the lights went out and Chloë was gone.

As the bucket filled, Bethany could feel her lips stretching and contorting to accommodate the weight. The clips ripped at the skin as they clung on for dear life to her sensitive outer folds. She knew the more she filled the bucket, the more it would hurt, but the longer she didn’t fill the bucket the more it would hurt. She sucked at the water amid the short, heavy breathing, screaming and grunting. She filled herself as much as possible, praying it would flow its way through her body but it wasn’t happening quickly enough.

Her body wasn’t processing the fluid as swiftly as she needed it to. She took a mouthful of water and slowly allowed it to escape her mouth, running down her cleavage, between her large tits. She felt the coolness as the narrow watercourse meandered down her warm tummy, curving her body to her pussy, finding her slit before dripping into the bucket. She allowed the pain to leave her body through her nostrils, keeping her mouth shut only for the small gap she allowed for the water to escape. The strain on her lips was excruciating. It felt like they were not part of her body anymore and the only part of her body all at the same time. She dribbled some more, added pee where she could, each time to deafening screams.

She heard a clunk and the room lit up like a bonfire. The bellowing sound of the blowtorch as the intense warmth hit her skin evaporating her sweat in an instant. Bethany braced herself for the inevitable drop as the rope frayed and burned to the side of her. The force that had been holding her up gave way and she fell onto the soles of her feet, the teeth still digging into her but no longer pulling. She stepped down from the blocks, unable to remove the burning clamps and collapsed in front of the bucket of fluid. With her legs spread apart, laying on the hard rough concrete surface she gave into her body. She closed her eyes and fell asleep despite the thumping pulse from the clips digging into her pussy.

Bethany woke to shocks being fired down her neck. She cramped and spasmed as she screamed.

“Wakey, wakey whore”, Chloë greeted as the menacing teeth were unclipped from her pussy lips leaving angry red marks.

Bethany had no idea how long she slept, she only knew it wasn’t enough. She still felt dazed, the fogginess in her head persisted. She looked around the basement and could see Chloë had already moved the furniture around again, the balance bench displayed in front of her.

“Lay down on the bench whore”, Chloë instructed.

Bethany creeped over on all fours, her body almost not being able to support itself. Her pussy felt like it was on fire. She looked down at her pussy as she lay naked on the bench. She could make out the marks from the clamps that chewed into her thick puffy lips. No sign of blood. She was restrained to the bench once again, her hands to her sides but her feet together. This time her collar was also secured with rope and her mouth covered with tape wrapped around the bench underneath making it impossible for her to move her head. She saw the bucket that she had just peed and dribbled in being placed on a metal pole above her head. A tap at its side hovered over her.

Chloë fumbled about with the bucket, obscuring Bethany’s view before moving away. “I’ve added some ice to your piss, whore. Enjoy”.

Once again Chloë left, leaving the naked captive restrained and in the dark. It wasn’t initially clear what the purpose of this next activity was, even when it started. She could feel herself drifting off again, such was her need for sleep before a drop of the pee, dribble and ice concoction fell on the middle of her forehead. The coolness sent shivers down her body as the wetness splashed above her brow, rolling down the side of her head. She could smell the faint aroma of urine as it trickled down her face.

Bethany’s face muscles tightened in disgust. “This is fucking gross”, she thought to herself as another drop fell on the same space on her forehead. Another splash fell and the scent, although diluted, was turning her stomach. She retched at the smell trying not to choke on her own saliva with the tape preventing her heaves to escape. It was impossible for her to get any sleep. Everytime she closed her eyes another cold plop would strike her head alerting her body. Wide eyed and exhausted, Bethany was becoming irritable. Her muscles were beginning to seize up again from the restraints and the boredom of being alone, with only her thoughts as company were taking their toll.

She still didn’t really know why she was here. Why Chloë was torturing her every second of the day. Chloë’s explanation still didn’t seem to make sense. Bethany wasn’t in a mentally fit enough state to work anything out. As the drips continued to hit her, she couldn’t work out how she was going to escape, but she promised herself, at the next obvious opportunity she would give everything to get out of this living hell.
Old 08-26-2023, 06:09 AM   #12
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Lake House - Chapter Eleven

The Lake House

Chapter Eleven

Bethany’s day started in the same way that she had become used to in her new life–naked, restrained, tired, tortured–her body ached throughout and her energy sapped. There wasn’t one thing she could concentrate on–not because her mind was running at a million miles per hour–but because it was sluggish and the constant dripping from the bucket ensured any thoughts were brief.

“How the fuck do I get out of this”, had been the topic of debate in Bethany’s head overnight, the answer, always the same; a cold drip of melted ice mixed with her drool and urine landed on the same spot on her forehead, breaking any concentration she may have had, only for the process to start all over again. It was literally sending Bethany insane. She swore at one point the walls were whispering to her and that she shared the room with a five headed snake with each head taking it in turns, biting the drips off her brow. The concoction that had now coated most of her face and run into her hair had come to a stop a short time ago. Now her aching, stiffened, cramping body was the source of her inability to think or sleep.

Chloë, who as usual greeted Bethany like Little Miss fucking Sunshine arrived smiling, looking clean, well fed and well rested. After the ceremonial collar zapping that seemed to transpire regardless of Bethany’s disposition, she was thrilled to announce that Bethany would be able to "take her morning piss in the woods like the little bitch she was"–as if it were some kind of fucking treat.

Once the humiliating routines of taking a morning piss and shit–with no toilet paper–and eating her puppy breakfast off the dirty concrete floor had concluded–all to the chorus of “what a clever little bitch, whore, slut" etcetera, Bethany was to endure her next round of torture. Frail and hazy, she found herself once again, chained to the wall looking on as Chloë set up her next ordeal.

Eight identical, thick, unlighted, white candles were secured to the bench with one end facing the door. Bethany was positioned at the opposite end, hands tied behind her back with a metal pole fastened to ensure she couldn’t bend. Her ankles were tied to a short rope connected to the middle strut of the bench, meaning she could walk either side but not raise her feet in a meaningful way. She also had a thin string tethered around her waist which ran just above the candles feeding into a winch. This in turn led up to another winch which was secured to two huge bags of building cement which hung from the ceiling. Bethany was just about able to take the strain of the weight of the heavy sacks and was instructed to do so. Also attached to the two bags were a set of strings all fastened to the sharp metal alligator clips Bethany had been introduced to yesterday.

“Because the whore has been well behaved today, I have decided to keep the rubber coatings on the clips” Chloë said as she started clamping the angry alligator clips to her captives naked body. One on each nipple, four on her breasts and five running down each side of her torso. Small whimpers escaped Bethany’s mouth as the teeth clamped around her tender tissue slowly turning into grunts as she took the extent of the pain..

Bethany looked at the situation, her eyes half closed and her weary brain unable to determine the purpose. All she knew were the clamps fucking hurt as they dug into her soft, delicate skin and she desperately needed sleep.

“In a minute I am going to light those candles, make it all nice and pretty in here”. Chloë began the explanation. “After a few minutes at least one of the candles will eventually burn through the rope that is around the whores waist, meaning the strain of the concrete sacks will only be on the strings connected to the whores filthy body”.

Bethany re-assessed the situation. “Fuck” she thought. Now she understood.

“I shouldn’t need to tell the whore that should the sacks fall, these little clips will come flying off its filthy body”.

Bethany had already worked that much out, but she wasn’t ready for the punchline.

“But because I’m kind, I’ll allow the whore to extinguish the candles”.

“How?” Bethany thought as she looked at Chloë confused, her hands and feet were tied and she couldn’t bend over to blow them out.

Chloë began lighting the candles, starting with the one furthest away from the tied girl, working her way towards her. “I wouldn’t think about it too long whore, you don’t have much time”.

Bethany, still confused, watched as Chloë turned off the lights and took a front seat position in the doorway above, her legs hanging over, kicking back and forth like a giddy kid, excited on its birthday.

“I assume the stupid whore has realised it’s to use its cunt, stupid bitch”, Chloë heckled from her substitute theatre box. “Hurry”.

“Shit, shit!” Bethany panicked. Her tired, weary eyes now wide open as the full picture became clear to her. “This is fucking insane”, she thought as her eyes darted around the lit candles which were heating up the rope, trying to work out what to do. “I can’t put my pussy on an open flame, can I? Is it safe? No, can’t be”. The thought of the sharp alligator tags being ripped off at force didn’t sound appealing either and the clock was ticking. “My poor pussy”, she thought to herself as it throbbed and ached from all the other torture it had received over the last few days. She stepped forward, her spread legs hovering over the first candle, her pussy already felt the heat.

“Not long to go, whore”.

The jeering from the “psychotic bitch” was not making this any easier for Bethany as she tentatively lowered her swollen tender pussy onto the first flame before pulling away quickly. “Urrrghhh” she grunted, frustrated with the situation but also her apprehension that was stopping herself committing her pussy to the hot flame. She lowered herself again, pulling away just as quickly. She repeated the same sequence a few times before screaming out in pain and distress allowing her wet pussy to make contact and smother the flame. It felt like a burning needle had been pressed into her folds as she made brief contact. The hot melted wax coated her lips and slit.

Chloë taunted her hostage by clapping and chanting “Clever whore, seven more”.

Bethany ignored the jeering from her captor, her legs physically shaking–her breaths quick and shallow–as she took micro steps and hovered over the next flame. The clamps had really taken hold, digging into Bethany’s skin and her pussy felt like it was on fire. The wax from the previous candle irritated the broken skin left by the clamps the day before. She thrust her soft, frail folds at the second candle quickly, causing unbearable pain to her clit as the flame stood firm. She jabbed her pussy at the burning flame again, this time with success letting the excruciating pain leave her mouth.

More chanting and mock clapping echoed around the cold bare room as Bethany made her way down the bench. Each candle less bearable than the last as the heat melted the wax entrenched in her smooth delicate creases before coating them in more as her pussy fleetingly smothered the wicks. Bethany wanted to cry, not just from the pain of the ordeal but the situation; that this was now her life. Daily torture, humiliation and degradation. Nothing more than an entertainment source for this crazy bitch. Her bottom lip quivered before she stopped herself from giving the psychopath the satisfaction of seeing that she was broken. Bethany hovered over the last candle, the rope around her waist beginning to fray as the heat from the candles penetrated the string thread by thread. She jabbed and thrusted her red-raw pussy at the flame taking several attempts to extinguish it. Each time closing her eyes hoping the light was gone, only to find it flickering strongly when she opened her eyes back up. "One last thrust", her lips temporarily divided over the head of the candle as her pink slit smothers the flame. The heat unbearable she lifts again–darkness.

Bethany lets out a gigantic sigh of relief, her body shaking, heartbeat racing, her mind unable to focus as her body throbbed in pain. Chloë’s cocoa-butter fragrance integrates with the smokey, paraffin scent from the snuffed out candles as she enters the basement, releasing Bethany from her restraints before the naked girl collapses to the floor.

“I’m not finished with the whore, get up”.

Bethany, unable to take any more shocks, clambers up, her body swaying, her eyes glazed over. She didn’t want to be here. She desperately tried to zone herself out as she was chained to the wall once again, watching Chloë prepare the next nightmare.

“Up on the wall, whore”, Chloë orders as she unchains Bethany, pointing towards the platform with shackles of the wooden cross on the wall that she discovered in the dark on her first night at the lake house.

Bethany stares solemnly at the cross. Her sore eyes half closed, hunched over depicting the tired, defeated prisoner she was.

Chloë raises the shock collar remote, pressing the button in front of the naked girl. Bethany waits for the shocks to cascade through her body, half preparing her hands for the inevitable fall to the ground–but nothing. Bethany sees Chloë press the button a second time–nothing. A third time, nothing happened. Bethany’s eyes become wide as Chloë looks at her with fear across her face. Bethany realises this is her opportunity. She plunges her head into Chloë’s face, headbutting her to the floor. Her heartbeat races. She scrambles to the ladder, skipping rungs before pulling it through the door. Chloë was unable to reach the ladders in time.

Bethany runs to the kitchen door. Her warm breaths cause condensation on the small glass panels. It was dark outside. Her trembling fingers reach for the key. The door unlocks and she’s out. She darts into the woods wanting to avoid the roads and disappear easily. The branches thrash against her naked, beaten body. She doesn’t care. She hurtles through the trees–looking over her shoulder–as she puts distance between her and The Lake House. She was free. Her bare feet trampling on the rough woodland terrain. She slips and slides on patches of muddy ground as she negotiates her way through the dark, thick woodland. With the full moon above as her only source of light, she runs as quickly as she can–”there’s no way she can know where I am”–she thinks to herself as she pauses for a moment in the silence to catch her breath. Bent over, hands planted to her knees she keeps looking behind from where she had been. No sounds, no chasing footsteps.

Her heart pumps hard, she can smell her own fear as she turns to run again. Twigs break beneath her feet and trickles of sweat cover her body as she runs into the cool night air. Every tree passed was one one tree closer to freedom. She felt hope as she dashed through the wilderness before being greeted by a bank of earth. She clambers up, her body covered in fresh mud and dirt before uncovering a railing–a road.

Bethany steps back, crouching in the undergrowth, trying to make herself as small as possible. The road's streetlights would give her away if she got too close. Her warm heavy breaths escape and her pulse rapid. She keeps her eye on the road, waiting for help, briefly looking back behind her. She waits.

A light appears in the distance along the long road. Fearful Chloë has managed to escape the basement and is out looking for her, she hides further behind some branches. The car gets closer but Bethany can’t make out if it’s Chloë’s or not. She stays hidden, her laboured breathing becoming more apparent as she tries to calm it.

The car approaches. Bethany can see it’s not Chloë’s Audi. Hunched over she steps towards the railing weary, before stepping over. Still hunched over in an attempt to hide her pussy she covers her breasts with one hand as she waves her other at the oncoming vehicle.

The car breaks slowly and rolls up to the naked girl before stopping. The passenger door window makes an electrical whirring noise as it slides down. Bethany peers into the car, still covering her breasts, her other hand now covering her pussy. She looks across the empty passenger seat to the driver, takes a deep breath and steps back. “Oh my god, what the hell!”.
Old 09-09-2023, 06:34 AM   #13
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Lake House - Chapter Twelve

The Lake House

Chapter Twelve

Bethany paused and peered intently as she stared in confusion at the driver.

“Bethany? What are you doing here? Why are you naked?” Said the driver.

“Aimee?” Bethany questioned. She was as shocked to see her old flatmate as Aimee looked over her naked state. “Please you gotta help me” She put her disorientation to one side remembering why she was running.

“Wait, stop”, Aimee replied. “I don’t understand, why are you here?”

“Please, just let me in and I’ll explain, I really need to get out of here”.

“Nah, no way. I’m not getting involved with you again”. Aimee pressed the button on her door rest and the passenger windows started moving up.

“No, no, no, please Aimee”, Bethany said panicking as she flailed, exposing her muddy, sore, naked body, placing both hands on the upwardly moving glass. The window wound down again.

“Tell me what’s going on”, Aimee said in an uncaring tone.

“Please, it’s my new flatmate, she’s a psychopath. She’s held me captive, I escaped, I need to get out of here”. Bethany could feel her heartbeat increase again as she prays that Aimee will help her.

“Sounds like you got what you deserve, goodbye”.

“No, no, no, no, no”, Bethany repeats in quick succession, in fear Chloë will find her any minute and her moment of hope is slipping through her fingers. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry for everything. I’ll make it up to you, please, just please help me”.

Aimee winds the window down fully. “Why are you naked?”

Bethany presses her palms on the bottom of the window as she leans towards the car. “It’s her, she’s a psycho, she keeps me naked, but I got out, please help me Aimee”.

“Well I know how that feels”.

“I know, I’m sorry, but she’s been torturing me, I’ve not even slept or washed in days”.

“You do look really rough, I can’t lie”.

“So you’ll help me, yes?” Bethany felt optimistic as Aimee’s eyes looked over her exposed skin.

“I’ll call the police, they can get you home and deal with your friend”.

Bethany’s eyes widened, “no, no police, just get me out of here” Her voice tense and panicked. She waited and begged with her eyes as Aimee looked at her, seemingly unimpressed.

“Fine, but you owe me”.

“Yes, yes”, Bethany exhaled in relief, “yes I’ll owe you big time”. She grabs at the door handle but nothing happens. “Let me in, please”.

“Not in the front”. Aimee begins to explain before getting out of the car. “I’m staying with my parents at their country house, I can’t just rock up with a naked girl. Besides, you're filthy and you stink. This isn’t my car so I can’t have you making it dirty”.

Bethany watches as Aimee walks to the back of the blue Renault Zoe lifting up the boot hatch.

“You’ll have to get in here and wait. I’ll bring you some fresh clothes when everyone has gone to sleep and I’ll call you a taxi”.

It’s not ideal but Bethany didn’t care. The plan sounded viable. Better than Chloë finding her anyway. She walked around and lifted her foot into the boot giving Aimee a clear view of her open slit.

“Fucking hell, is that wax?”

Bethany went to cover herself before Aimee pushed her hands down.

“Nah, you don’t get to cover yourself. Well is it?”

“Bethany looked down at her pussy, “yes”.

“And what the hell is that on your neck?”

Bethany totally forgot about the shock collar and explains briefly.

Aimee shakes her head with a look of disgust on her face. “Just get in”.

Bethany pushes her weight into the boot, rolling in, unable to hold her full weight on one foot. Aimee closes the boot, shutting her in before the engine starts and the car begins to move.

“I can’t believe I’m free”, Bethany thought to herself curled up in the pitch black boot of the car as she relives her few days of tournament. Her entire body screamed in pain and she was desperate for a shower and some sleep. “Sweet, sweet sleep”.

She felt like she could probably fall asleep right now but something was nagging at her. How could Chloë have worked out what her intentions were so easily and accurately? Nobody else ever had–not even that really clever bitch we started this all with–she was a real handful. And how did she plan for all this in such a short space of time and how…

Bethany stopped mid-thought as the questions that had been nagging her finally surfaced. How did she make our clothes disappear from the lake? Chloë said we weren’t being chased so there was no one else there. And who left the sign on the boombox and how did the music switch itself off? Chloë had all the equipment ready to go in the basement. If all of this was planned in advance–and it had to have been–she had no reason before she met me to do any of this.

The car slowed down and stopped. Bethany could hear the sound of Aimee getting out of the car and locking the doors. “Okay, I’m safe here. Just wait a little while, get some clothes, jump in the taxi and home”, she told herself as her eyes felt heavy and she fell asleep.

Bethany woke up abruptly to the car boot being opened. She didn’t know how long she had been asleep but it was still dark outside as Aimee looked down at her.

“Is everyone asleep, Aimee? Can I go home now?”

“Not quite”, replied Aimee. She leaned in, placing her hands on the collar before pulling away and looking over to her side smiling. “I would introduce you, but I believe you’ve already met my sister”.

“Sister”, Bethany thought to herself confused before seeing a familiar face joining Aimee looking down at her.

“Did the whore have a nice adventure?”

Bethany felt her stomach drop to the floor. She shook her head not wanting to believe she was staring back in the face of her sadistic tormentor. “No, no, no” Bethany uttered before she felt the collar kick in and her sore muscles tensed up. She screeched in pain causing the crows in nearby trees to fly away in unison.

“The stupid fucking whore thought she would attack me?” Chloë began “Don’t worry, I’ll return that little present tenfold, stupid fucking bitch”.

Bethany felt the two girls put their arms under hers as they dragged her out of the boot and into the kitchen of the lake house.

This was the lowest Bethany had ever felt, worse than foster care. At least once she was out of somewhere she was out. The hopeful thoughts of going home, having a shower and resting seemed so distant now. She felt deflated, her spirit destroyed as the girls pushed her towards the hallway.

“Walk, whore”, commanded Chloë as she was guided into the front room.

The room was fairly big. It took up most of the ground floor. It was furnished in keeping with the house. Old upholstered chairs and a sofa–a sickening green colour–took up most of the space. The walls had busy green floral wallpaper covering them and the furthest wall from the door had a large mantelpiece with a hot fire burning wooden logs inside feeding the chimney breast. Either side of the fireplace were identical, built in shelves full of old fashioned books, their dust jackets gone. Two wall lights aided the fire, lighting the room dimly.

“Sit down”, said Aimee, placing a small dining chair from the kitchen on the large ornate rug that covered the exposed wooden floorboards.

Bethany placed her naked butt on the chair, disillusioned by the evening's events as Chloë began tying her in place. Her feet on tiptoes, legs spread with her open wax splattered pussy on display. Her arms tied behind the chair pushing her chest forward extenuating her large mud-covered breasts. At least she was warm and not in that bloody basement.

“We wanted to have more fun with our whore before the big reveal,” Chloë said, sitting down on the grand sofa in front of the restrained girl. “Not to say we won’t, but the plan was to have the dumb bitch a broken mess, not sure we quite achieved it”.

Bethany sat there in silence–staring glazed-eyed at the wicked witches of torture, not wanting to give away how truly low she was feeling. “Pretty close to broken right now”, she thought to herself.

“Although we could never have planned the whore would escape”, Chloë added.

“I told you to change the battery packs in the collar every couple of days”.

“Yeah, I forgot, replied Chloë, looking at her sister who was sitting on one of the equally ghastly coloured chairs next to her. Chloë looked at Bethany, raising a small smile. “Although the false hope of freedom only to be dragged back must be pretty soul destroying”.

Bethany grimaced.

“I wanted our whore broken, just like it broke Aimee. I wasn’t surprised when the whore told me it doesn’t have any family of its own. It wouldn’t have any idea what it’s like to have someone they love in pieces because some fucking psychopath ruined her whole life. It probably wouldn’t even know how to care”.

Bethany sat looking over at Aimee, dressed in white tight fitting long sleeved t-shirt and thin black and white striped cotton shorts. Bethany takes in Chloë’s words. “I didn’t ruin her life, she fucking loved it the little slut”, she told herself.

Chloë stood from her chair and hovered over the restrained girl. “I had to sit with my little sister and watch her poor, broken face tell me all the vile things the whore made her do”.

“Vile? She never did anything vile”, Bethany told herself as Chloë yelled at her in an emotional, close-to-tears screech.

“She’s only young and you destroyed her life. She told me how close she was to getting raped and how all that filth was sent to her boss".

“Rape? No way”, Bethany denied the accusation in her mind as she looked at Aimee beginning to tear up. “She didn’t recognise a word of it. “She agreed that her holes were mine”, she told herself.

“Luckily I was with our parents when those pictures came through to our father so I was able to intercept them". Chloë crouched eye level with Bethany. “Fucking disgusting pig”, she screamed before clearing her throat, hurling up phlegm spitting it in her face.

Bethany screwed up her face, squeezing her eyes together as the mucus hit her. She dared to open moments later and curled her lip as the greeny-white glob clung to her nose and cheek.

“Aimee and I have been planning this for months. It wasn’t hard to locate Nick. Track his movements. Quite a simple guy. He never knew we were there, watching him for weeks. The fake story wasn’t difficult to entice him to offer me a tenancy. Poor guy, I feel bad for using him. See what the whore drives people to do?"

Poor Nick?”, Bethany thought, “you really have no fucking idea you dumb bitch”.

“Aimee’s been so strong. I said we should go to the police. But her plan was better. Felt more suitable than a simple prison sentence”.

Bethany looked at Aimee, emotionless. Resentful of her ex-flatmates' revenge plan. “I have got to get out of this”, she thinks to herself as she focuses back on Chloë’s words.

“She helped me source all the equipment, came up with most of the ideas herself. She fashioned that collar around your neck to give ten times the amount of volts the manufacturer intended. She’s been in the background the last few days, helping me play out this little charade”

“There’s the answers to my questions”, Bethany concludes..

“The hardest part of all this was trying to play nice with you in the apartment, in the car, at the lake. Having the whore look at me. Having its grubby, dirty, creepy hands on my body. It was fucking repulsive. Somehow the plan worked. I didn’t think it would. Aimee told me the few days waiting for me to come back would be too long for the whore to tolerate and the thought of getting me naked somewhere too tempting. No self control. Desperate whore. I couldn’t wait to fucking butcher its cheap, fat body and break its slutty mind.

Bethany tried to shift to cover herself. She felt more vulnerable as Chloë talked about her body in such a degrading way. Her breasts and pussy so exposed as the two sisters eyed her up and down.

“Are you even sorry?” Aimee piped up.

At least shes referring to me as an actual fucking human” she thought, before answering. “I am sorry”, she lied. “It was just supposed to be a game, a bit of fun. Things got out of hand and it shouldn’t have”, she lied again.

“That it?”, Chloë asked.

Bethany didn’t know what else to say. She’d apologised. They treated her much worse than she ever put anyone else through, there wasn’t any more for her to add. “I think so”.

The room went silent. The only thing that could be heard was the crackling of the logs burning on the fire. Bethany looked at the two clean girls making her aware of her filthy state. “Aimee, please could I at least grab a shower. I know you’re angry with me but I at least never stopped you from being clean”.

Chloë stood as if she was about to say something before Aimee interrupted. “Sure. Untie her and meet me in the garden”.

Bethany is led out to the front of the lake house. The air feels colder than earlier causing goosebumps across her body and her nipples to harden. The soft grass tickles against her bare feet. The ground is fairly even but has a shallow gradient away from the house. Aimee is holding something metallic in her hands along with a wooden mallet.

Shit what are they up to now”, she thought before her legs gave way. On her knees she claws at her collar, screaming in intense pain but the shocks don’t stop. She rolls onto her back to try and plead with the sisters to stop. The zaps eventually cease. Bethany lays on her back, stabilising her breath. She feels a pull on her hand, her arm stretched full above her head and watches on as a metal croquet hoop is hammered over her wrist into the ground securing her in place. Another is hammered into place over her other wrist down by her waist.

“What are we doing with the whore now?” Chloë asked.

Bethany laid with her back on the ground, unable to get enough purchase on the metal pins holding her down. She looks at the sisters unsure of what is going on before seeing Aimee stride over her, pulling her short legs and panties to one side.

“She asked for a shower”, Aimee said, before small droplets of pee escaped her smooth shaven pussy slit. The drips landed on Bethany’s tits and then the stream started in full, moving up to her collarbone, her neck and now her face. Bethany turns her head, disgusted by the action but it’s no use. She’s unable to avoid the warm liquid hitting her as it steams off her face and body in the night air. Once finished, Chloë removes her black jeans and panties, continuing the degrading scene, urinating over the naked girl’s face and body.

“There, showered”, Aimee said as she disappeared back into the house. Chloë left to deal with the piss-soaked girl.

Bethany can feel her heavy hair slap against her back as she is unrestrained and told to get up. The liquid drips down her back, through her butt crack and along her slit keeping her skin freshly coated. She retches and gags at the smell as she is led around the back of the house and up to the open kitchen door.

“Can’t have our piss-covered whore ruining the nice floor at the front of the house”, Chloë said as she used the stick attached to her collar to keep a good distance, opening the basement door.

Bethany lowers herself into the basement, her body leaving a piss dripping trail behind her before laying down on the wooden bench.

“Get some sleep whore, you’ll need your energy for what we have planned for you tomorrow”.

The ladder’s removed. The door crashes shut and locked. The light goes out. Bethany lays on the bench cursing herself for trusting Aimee–for getting into her car. It all seems so obvious now that someone would want to get back at them for some of the things they had done, even though what we did really wasn’t that bad. She doesn’t see why she should be taking the full brunt of the vengeance though, while Nick gets away with it–Nick the prick. “He got me into this fucking mess, so maybe, he can get me out”.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, blackmail, humiliation, kidnap, torture