Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 05-31-2017, 10:16 AM   #1
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Female Orgasm and punishment for women

So sweetie, you're here to see if I will let you have a nice, juicy, full orgasm? You know it's really up to you...
But if you want, I will decide. You must make your decision now, because if you go on with this dare you will give up your freedom to have an orgasm.
You know what? It won't even be up to me. It will be up to Chance! I will decide your punishments, but they to will be decided by chance.
So, it's your choice to continue. I hope you do! Well actually i know you will do, because you are too naughty and adventurous creature to refuse such a fun! How could i know? Well... But if you are here and reading this...
But while you hesitating you could gather...
A wooden spoon,
A small paddle, like a ping pong paddle,
A bunch of clothespins

Oh yes, I almost forgot. This dare is for women only. If you're a guy get out of here! You have plenty of JOIs just for you!

Good! You're back. Feeling lucky today? Well there is only one way to check!
Remove all your clothes and roll that dice....
If you rolled a:
Spoiler:
1: Oh dear! You have such lovely breasts! Oh well... Take that paddle and whack your breasts 10 times each. Hard! Make sure your spread the strokes around. Bend over so your breasts are hanging down & hit the underside too!
2: Pin one clothespin on each nipple, right out at the tip where it really hurts, and leave it there until you edge!
3: Good for you! Edge yourself once and continue!
4: You have such a nice ass... Take that paddle, find a position where you can swing it hard and strong, and spank yourself HARD on each butt cheek 25 times!
5: Oh no! The wooden spoon... Spread those legs... You know what's coming... Smack that clit 5 times HARD!
6: Oh dear. Spread those legs again... attach 2 clothespins to each labia... 4 total. Remove after you edge!

Well? How are you doing so far? Most of you will be in some kind of pain, a few will feel pretty good!
You're not done yet! Roll the dice...
Spoiler:
1. Good for you! edge 3 times and continue.
2. Bad for you! 5 clothespins to each breast, with one on the nipple. Leave them there for two edges. Then PULL them off!
3. Paddle time! Whack your bare bottom with the paddle 35 times HARD!
4. I really like spankings... Whack your bare bottom 50 times each side HARD with the paddle, then cool your stinging cheeks down against cold glass of window, where someone (adult) may see you. Edge or get close while you do, i know it makes you hot!
5. Spread those legs, one clothespin... put in on that sensitive clit... Call someone on the phone while you're pinned!
6. That poor vagina... 2 clothespins to each labia... take in just a little skin so it hurts more... then WHACK your clit 7 times with the wooden spoon! Edge and then take pins off and WHACK your naughty pussy 5 more times, HARD!!!

I really hope someone has made it this far without being punished!
Roll that dice again... Nudity time (some of you won't like that dice anymore!)

Spoiler:
1. Put on some jeans or anything on your bottom, but put on a shear blouse, no bra. Your nipples should show through nice and clear. Now go out and don't come back until you have seen at least 3 people stare at your breasts! (You can wear a jacket or something to make sure no kids see you)
2. Oh dear. Cover your breasts however you want, but go out with a short skirt, no undies. Flash that little pussy to someone. You can keep your legs together, but make sure someone sees that pubic hair!
3. Order a pizza and answer the door naked, or wearing only a robe & it falls off.
4. Put on a short skirt with a thong and go show your ass to someone!
5. Tie and spank those breasts, make them nice and red, and go out. Your assignment is to show your breasts to someone. One way is to bend over while someone is looking at your chest. Your blouse should fall away exposing your breasts. Wear an unbuttoned blouse or jacket, and open it just enough for someone to see your breasts. Notice I said bare your breasts for someone, not make sure someone sees them! Maybe you'll get lucky and whoever you pick won't look at the right time! Maybe not...
6. Put 5 clothespins on each breast, including the nipple, get dressed and go out in public for 1/4 hour. At the end of 1/4hour you may reach inside your clothes and pull off the pins. Then go back inside

Have you made someone happy? I hope so!
The next spoiler will decide your fate... Ready???
Will i reward you with an orgasm... But why me? Choose your own fate!

Spoiler:
1. You may cum... but no hands! And no toys little cheater! Lets see how creative you could be, little slut!
2. Yes, but only from penetration! Bad for you if you can not... You should be trained to take pleasure only while giving pleasure!
3. You are allowed to cum but only while your tits pressed against glass of your most public window!
4... To bad, one more punishment! Put a clothespin on each nipple and labia of your pussy, and stand in a corner, naked, for 1/4 hour! Think about why dirty slut should be denied... No touch for 24 hours.
5. Nothing! No orgasm, no punishment! sorry... better luck next time! No touch for 24 hours!
6. YES! You made it! Rub yourself however you want, as long as you want... and enjoy!!!!
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?

Last edited by vladimir_bz_lion; 05-31-2017 at 10:22 AM.
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to vladimir_bz_lion for this post:
Old 05-31-2017, 11:46 AM   #2
lisabigboobs

[QUOTE=vladimir_bz_lion;2812196]So sweetie, you're here to see if I will let you have a nice, juicy, full orgasm? You know it's really up to you...
But if you want, I will decide. You must make your decision now, because if you go on with this dare you will give up your freedom to have an orgasm.
You know what? It won't even be up to me. It will be up to Chance! I will decide your punishments, but they to will be decided by chance.
So, it's your choice to continue. I hope you do! Well actually i know you will do, because you are too naughty and adventurous creature to refuse such a fun! How could i know? Well... But if you are here and reading this...
But while you hesitating you could gather...
A wooden spoon,
A small paddle, like a ping pong paddle,
A bunch of clothespins

Oh yes, I almost forgot. This dare is for women only. If you're a guy get out of here! You have plenty of JOIs just for you!

Good! You're back. Feeling lucky today? Well there is only one way to check!
Remove all your clothes and roll that dice....
If you rolled a:
5: Oh no! The wooden spoon... Spread those legs... You know what's coming... Smack that clit 5 times HARD!
DAMN!!1 I hit myself much harder the I wanted too. It hurt so bad

Well? How are you doing so far? Most of you will be in some kind of pain, a few will feel pretty good!
You're not done yet! Roll the dice...
6. That poor vagina... 2 clothespins to each labia... take in just a little skin so it hurts more... then WHACK your clit 7 times with the wooden spoon! Edge and then take pins off and WHACK your naughty pussy 5 more times, HARD!!![/SPOILER]
OMG!!!! my pussy hurts so bad.. its so red, blood rushing to it

I really hope someone has made it this far without being punished!
Roll that dice again... Nudity time (some of you won't like that dice anymore!)

3. Order a pizza and answer the door naked, or wearing only a robe & it falls off. Ive done the pizza dare before so Im sure it wont be any issue

Have you made someone happy? I hope so!
The next spoiler will decide your fate... Ready???
Will i reward you with an orgasm... But why me? Choose your own fate!

3. You are allowed to cum but only while your tits pressed against glass of your most public window!
lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, female, nudity, pain, public