Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2021, 10:53 AM   #1
ThatGuy821

Sport 8ball Tyler's Project

Hey guys, this is my first story here, definitely could use some feedback, I'm no English major so any tips and ideas are helpful. Anyways I hope you enjoy.

Tyler's Project
Part 1: Introduction

*RIIIIINNNNGGG*
“Ugghhh” Tyler says as he smacks his alarm off. Tyler is 20 years old and living with his parents while attending a local college.
“Good morning honey”, his mom says cheerfully.
“Good morning Mom”, Tyler says while giving her a kiss on the cheek.
“Me and Dad are going to the cabin tonight, we will be back late sunday, you can have people over if you would like but no drinking and don’t be too loud, please try not to upset the neighbors.” she says half joking.
“I’m probably only going to have some people from my class over, we have a group project due on Tuesday so we aren’t going to be doing much anyway.” he says with an eye roll. “Alrighty, i gotta go or i’m going to be late, love you.”
“Love you too, i’ll see you when i get back.”
Tyler makes it to the parking lot and is about to walk towards his class when he spots her, Ashley. Ashley is Tyler’s crush they had met earlier in the semester thanks to her sitting right in front of him and she was stunning. She is 19 years old, brunette, relatively small tits but an amazing ass. They share American History and thanks to his professor they have been put in the same group. He could stare at her all day-
“TYLER!” shouted his professor. Tyler had a habit of zoning out of his class. Next to him sat his best friend Shawn, laughing at him for getting caught spacing out again. “We don’t have all day sir what is the answer?”
“Uhhhh C?”
“So the answer to what President saved us from the Great Depression is C?”
“Yes,” Tyler said confidently.
“IT’S NOT EVEN A MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION!” shouted Professor Turnrite
Ashley and Shawn were both struggling to hold in their laughter as Tyler’s face went beet red. “It’s FDR sir….” said Tyler embarrassed.
“Thank you for paying attention, now to the rest of you please try to stay awake for the last few minutes” *RIIIIIINNNNGGGG* “Or maybe not, make sure you work on your projects this weekend, your presentations are due Tuesday, Tyler stay back I would like to talk with you.”
Everyone starts to make their way out, Ashley and Shawn tell Tyler they’ll wait right outside for him. Tyler goes up to the professor, “What’s up?”
“Tyler you're a smart kid but you have been falling behind a lot and if you fail this class you will have to retake it in the spring, you need to do good on this presentation. It's your last chance before the final to get your grades up.”
“It’ll be fine sir,” Tyler says, “My group will be working on it all weekend.”
Professor Turnrite shakes his head, “Why did I think it was a good idea to put you and Shawn in the same group?”
“It will be great sir, don't you worry.”
“I can’t wait to hear it, your group is going first by the way.”
“Glad to hear it.” Tyler says as he makes his way towards the door.
Outside Ashley and Shawn see Tyler approaching, “About time” said Shawn.
“Everything okay?” asked Ashley.
“Everything is fine, we just really need to do good on this project.”
“Don’t worry we have the whole weekend,” said Ashley.
“My house is free this weekend so we can work on it there.”
“Cool, I’ll text the rest of the group, what time should we head over?” asked Shawn.
“Head over around 3:00 we’ll get pizza for dinner,” Tyler says. “I’m gonna go. I have one more class today, I’ll text you guys later.”
“See ya later,” they both say as they make their way to the cars.
Tyler starts walking across campus towards his next class, hoping that time just speeds up so he can just be done for the day already and focus on the history project.
ThatGuy821 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ThatGuy821 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, game, school, truth, truth or dare