Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2023, 12:23 AM   #1
servingboy

Male 28/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

28/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Who am I?

I am a 28 years old slave from Western Europe, without much experience although I've now been looking for a while. I talked to a few people but it never went super far unfortunately as I am really looking for people that take the time to get to know and understand me, and not just jerk off on webcam.
I am extremely eager to learn (I cannot stress that enough!). Physically, I am slim/fit. I will obviously want to make sure I look as pleasing to you as possible, as my body will be yours to play with.

What will I do?

In one sentence: my role is to obey and serve you to the very best of my abilities. I will do everything you order me to do, without questioning it. I am open minded: never ever will I say I don't like / want to do something without having tried it at least once beforehand. I may tell you I don’t enjoy something after having tried it, but then it’s up to you to decide whether I must still do it or not. So i believe I am a great slave for curious Masters that want to try out new things. I am open to everything and am looking forward to learning from you. My body is yours.

Who am I looking for? Where?

I am looking for a Master or a Mistress, any age. Verbal and that uses webcam is better and will get priority.

I will create a Telegram account and have Skype (webcam, microphone, speaker). I am only looking to be owned on Skype. Telegram is to discuss occasionally, and align on the time of the next Webcam session.

Hard limits?

My only hard limits at the beginning is face. Of course, I will drop this limit as soon as I see trust is built. I have a black mask I can use to still have my face on webcam.
Remember that I am open to everything and anything, so I will always do my best of adapt myself to your likes, and to please you and your fantasies.

Other?

I am extremely shy, especially at the beginning of a new relationship, am having a hard time showing my behind and hole to strangers (I have only done it once I think, and I never managed to put anything inside my ass, even completely alone when no one was watching, that is another problem but something we may want to work on). A have a few things like that I want to do/learn but was never able to yet so I hope that will change with you While I am and will always be open minded and down to try everything with no exception, please keep in mind my little experience and will for sure need more time to perform and execute tasks compared to your other more experienced slaves. That is especially true as I am willing to try new things and get out of my comfort zone.

Anything else?

I am looking for long-term sessions only (or at least a few regular ones).
I have my own room but cannot be too loud because of neighbours and occasionally my parents living there as well.

Contact?

If you are interested, please send me a PM here, and I will get back to you with my Telegram and Skype usernames asap.

I am looking forward to serving you.

Best regards
The following user says Thank You to servingboy for this post:
Old 12-01-2023, 12:26 PM   #2
servingboy

I am still looking
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk