Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-07-2020, 02:43 AM   #1
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

Post Humiliation questions

So here are some questions for you about the humiliations you have done. Answer as lengthy as you need. If you don't have answers for all, that's okay.

First few easy ones about you:

- What's your sex?

- How old are you?

- Are you straight, gay or bi?

- What's your least favorite thing about your body?

Now that you have warmed up, the real questions:

-Have you ever fantasized about getting caught doing something humiliating? If that fantasy has one specific person catching you, who it is?

-Have you ever get caught doing something humiliating? By who?

-Have you ever taken pics or recorded yourself doing something humiliating? If yes, have you shared those with someone?

-What's the most humiliating thing you have done in private on your won free will?

-What's the most humiliating thing someone has ordered you to do?

-What's the most humiliating thing someone has done to you (In person, ordering online dares don't count)

-What's the most humiliating thing you have done in public?

-What's your most humiliating fantasy that hasn't happened to you yet?
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 04:09 AM   #2
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

- What's your sex?
I am male

- How old are you?

I am straight but somewhat enjoy being forced bi

my belly I am a fat puppy

-Have you ever fantasized about getting caught doing something humiliating? If that fantasy has one specific person catching you, who it is?

yeah I have a good friend at uni who I want to catch me... I fantasize about her blackmailing me then finding out I have an owner then her asking my owner to share me

yes my dad caught me naked in the living room tying up my legs with duct tape... he came home early we don't talk about it...

-Have you ever taken pics or recorded yourself doing something humiliating? If yes, have you shared those with someone?

yes I record most of my bondage sessions but my owner wants to be the only person to get them

-What's the most humiliating thing you have done in private on your own free will?

before I had my owner I would tie myself up wearing panties with body writing to go to sleep

I was ordered [by a getdare user] to tell two of my close friends from secondary school how I feel about them and my kinks. I now live with one of them as her pet [my owner]. the other knows about my slave life and comes around to play with me sometimes.

-What's the most humiliating thing someone has done to you (In person, ordering online dares don't count)

my owner has made me strip naked and crawl to her brother and ordered me to beg for his dick, her brother agreed and let me suck

I had to go to a mall in a different town and do the shopping in my maid uniform... that was so fucking embarrassing

I really want my owner to take me to a bathroom at my uni and tie me up in one of the stalls herself. I want her to edge me, gag me, write on me then I want her to leave me there for 30 mins

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 09:16 PM   #3
sissybill
Distinguished Member

- What's your sex?=male/sissy

- How old are you?= 56

- Are you straight, gay or bi?=gay

- What's your least favorite thing about your body?= my belly

-Have you ever fantasized about getting caught doing something humiliating? If that fantasy has one specific person catching you, who it is?= yes its being forced to suck off 10+ guys in a busy parking lot

-Have you ever get caught doing something humiliating? By who?= yes my mom caught me humping my bed wen i was 12

-Have you ever taken pics or recorded yourself doing something humiliating? If yes, have you shared those with someone?= yes too both

-What's the most humiliating thing you have done in private on your won free will?=fucked a boston cream donut

-What's the most humiliating thing someone has ordered you to do?=drink his piss from the tapp on park bench day time

-What's the most humiliating thing someone has done to you (In person, ordering online dares don't count)=piss in my own mouth on cam

-What's the most humiliating thing you have done in public?= sucked off 3 guys n drank there piss

-What's your most humiliating fantasy that hasn't happened to you yet?=driving dressed in my sissy femme outfit n a trucker forces me to pull into rest stop n get out n into his truck n pimps me out
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 01:43 PM   #4
kyryn

What's your sex?
Female

How old are you?

Are you straight, gay or bi?[/b]
Pansexual

What's your least favorite thing about your body?
My eyes

Have you ever fantasized about getting caught doing something humiliating? If that fantasy has one specific person catching you, who it is?
I have fantasized about getting caught but I don't think it's ever involved a specific person.

Have you ever get caught doing something humiliating? By who?
I have not been caught before.

Have you ever taken pics or recorded yourself doing something humiliating? If yes, have you shared those with someone?
Yes, I do tasks for people online and share photos of the tasks given - which are often based in humiliation.

What's the most humiliating thing you have done in private on your won free will?
It hasn't happened yet but I am planning to start this in September... I haven't felt connected to my submissive side lately, so I intend on writing a humiliating word on my body in sharpie every day in September. These words will have to come off naturally and without scrubbing so by the time September ends, I will have written 30+ humiliating words to remind myself of my place in life.

What's the most humiliating thing someone has ordered you to do?
I had a previous play partner who told me to write "Slut" on my right wrist as I am right handed. I had it covered only by a small bracelet and it was seeable if I wasn't careful with my movements. I was also ordered to have "free blowjob" written on my chest and was to show that to anyone who pointed out the word on my wrist. I could see a few people had noticed, but no one asked about it.

What's the most humiliating thing someone has done to you
During a vacation in Hawaii, I had gotten a bit too drunk against the wishes of my Mistress. As a punishment, my Mistress had me strip down and kneel at the sliding glass door for 30 minutes with my hands behind my head. Anyone who walked by could have possibly seen me.

What's the most humiliating thing you have done in public?
Walking through the mall in a skirt with no panties while being plugged with nipple clamps on.

What's your most humiliating fantasy that hasn't happened to you yet?
My biggest fantasy is to be blindfolded and used in a glory hole, sucking people off and allowing them to write a message on my body. I wouldn't know the contents of what covered me until the night was over.
non-binary | they/them pronouns please ♡
Please forgive me if I forget to respond to PMs, I don't check this site as often as I'd like
Send me your body writing tasks/dares ♡

❌I do not do anything permanent, involving family/friends, scat, watersports, or that could get me in trouble!❌
kyryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 09:53 PM   #5
rr0

Question

- What's your sex?
Male

- How old are you?

Gay

Face. Actually only liked part of my body

Yes, but no specific person

I think someobe caught me, but didn't told it

Yes, but not shared

-What's the most humiliating thing you have done in private on your won free will?
In my opinion it isn't humiliating if no one has a chance to see it. So, sharing my nudes.

Kissing my crush in truth or dare. They didn't already knew that I'm gay, I was very afraid to kiss him in front of other people.

Answer is above

Peeing myself in a bus

Pooping and leaking my diaper in public, and not being allowed to change.
All my pics, vids and infos may be exposed online if you end me the link
rr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 11:58 AM   #6
Rbbrs3x

- What's your sex?
Male

- How old are you?

Straight.

Not crazy about my back.

Yes, I've fantasized about being caught masturbating by more than one girl. They then help me finish

Almost, but not really, that I know.

Yes, I have a full masturbation video up on a couple of websites.

Piss all over myself. Want to try it with underwear on.

Working unpaid extra hours, I guess

Stick a finger up my ass. Way inside.

I used to flash my dick a lot and I've masturbated in the open a couple of times. I've also left my home with only my keys on me, took an elevator, stroke my dick and came where I could be seen. Still not sure if someone did see me on any of those adventures, but they sure were fun.

I want to be blindfolded, tied to a bed and naked for one or more girls to do as they please.

Likes: Trying new stuff (basically anything not in the limits).

Limits: Any kind of pain, drinking anything, scat, permanent stuff, obvious public nudity, face pics, involving other people.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours . Just PM!
Rbbrs3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 03:26 AM   #7
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

First few easy ones about you:[/B]

- What's your sex?
Female
- How old are you?
Bi
My small breast

Humiliation is a huge turn on for me, so I've done plenty of humiliating stuff. Mostly I get watched by my owners while doing so

Yes, got caught masturbating under the shower by the guy I had a huge crush on. He is my Master now.

Yes, I shered them with my Master and my Mistress

I do all of the humiliating stuff on my free will
But I think when I placed myself in the bathtube and raised my lower body so that my piss could flow over me was the worst. I almost pissed myself in the face

I think it's when my owners ordered me to piss in a bucket and later gave me an enema with my own piss

Pissed on my body while I was kneeling in the shower

none

Being forever a pet and everyone knows

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 11:56 PM   #8
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

- What's your sex?
I’m male
- How old are you?
Straight
Hairy body

Yes but also no haha. Um no one specific
Nearly to possibly got caught nude running out of a public restroom nude during middle of day
Yes and yes
I peed on my body and recorded it/ many anal things, nude walks
Cum on my face
Hasn’t happened
Got nude in hidden public place. Didn’t get see
For a straight male humiliating fantasy would be for me to be drugged by my mistress and raped by anyone while she filmed it then when I come to she have me tied up and she would torture me by making me watch how many people fucked my ass

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 01:09 AM   #9
2shy

- What's your sex?
Male

- How old are you?

Stright

I'm pretty at peace with my body. Would like to be more muscular I guess

Yes, I regularly fantasise about this. It's not one specific person but usually an attractive female that I know who then laughs and blackmails me into doing further humiliating things

Jerking off by parents

Yes, taken pics but not shared them

Trapped a fleshlight under the couch cushions so that I could fuck it hands free. Then pressed a small dildo against my asshole so that if I wanted to fuck the fleshlight I'd also have to let the dildo fuck me.

Never been ordered to do anything like this

Never had anything humiliating done

Nothing really

Fantasy is caught jerking by an small group of attractive females who film me before I realise it. Then they laugh and embarrass me and then make me do more humiliating stuff

Never been seen naked as an adult. If you're the first person to see me naked I'll put your username in my sig forever.

Dislikes: Not sure yet but I'm pretty tame

Limits: Dangerous, illegal, scat, piss, public, pain. Probably more, I'm still working it out.
2shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 02:27 AM   #10
xMaxx

i'll answer those if you pm me
xMaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 10:28 AM   #11
CumDumpMaia
getDare Sweetheart

- What's your sex? Female

- How old are you? 21

- Are you straight, gay or bi? Straight

- What's your least favorite thing about your body? Hip dips

-Have you ever fantasized about getting caught doing something humiliating? If that fantasy has one specific person catching you, who it is? Yes but never a specific person

-Have you ever get caught doing something humiliating? By who? Nope

-Have you ever taken pics or recorded yourself doing something humiliating? If yes, have you shared those with someone? Yes and yes

-What's the most humiliating thing you have done in private on your won free will? Stuffed my pussy with panties (I wanted to feel full, could barely leave them in 10 minutes)

-What's the most humiliating thing someone has ordered you to do? Hump the bottom of a high heel till I came then kneel on the floor and lick it clean

-What's the most humiliating thing someone has done to you (In person, ordering online dares don't count) slapped me and called me a worthless bitch

-What's the most humiliating thing you have done in public? Wore a vibe while taking my dog for a walk

-What's your most humiliating fantasy that hasn't happened to you yet? I’d love to be gangbanged, just passed around and treated like a sex toy, not being able to control what happens

Dislikes: Wedgies, nipple clamps, bladder control.
Limits: clit clamps, photos, video, permanent, blood, scat, piss, family

Toys: Thrusting Rabbit Vibrator, Handcuffs, Lovense Dolce, butt plugs (3 sizes), anal beads, collar and leash, nipple clamps with chain attached, suction dildo (7inch)

Thread (please ignore, not reverse psychology, genuinely please ignore) -
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407653
CumDumpMaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 03:30 PM   #12
Tsugetsu

- What's your sex?
Male
- How old are you?
Straight
My overall weight

My crush and best female friend
By my sister
I Dont share them
Crossdressed and full Bondage for 5 hours
Edging in five different public toilets wihle being gaged with 4 panties under the face mask
Sadly I ne ver got ordere in Person
two up
Im in my maid Outfit and heavy selfbondage as my crush comes in, only wanting to ask where the bathroom is , but the decided that i am her littel sissy maid/pet and does everything she wants to me.
Limits: cbt, bodyfluids, full public diapers, permanent, illegal, A2M, Medium/long denial

Pm dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=304205

Fetish Map: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...22e17.79840905

controll my life with https://teamup.com/ksoadsms32btgsshab
Tsugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 03:36 AM   #13
hutch32592
Baby Member

- What's your sex?
Male

- How old are you?

Straight

My chin

I used to fantasize about my roommate (female) catching me masturbating and giving me instructions.

I've been caught on omegle by a girl i was seeing. She walked in on me and made me strip and jerk for some strangers.

Yes

Cei

Use a dildo on myself on cam

Used a strap on on me outside

Same as above

Being someones total slave in person :-)
hutch32592 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 10:21 AM   #14
maccas

- What's your sex?
Male
- How old are you?
Straight
Probably my lack of upper body

I have, the idea of being caught changing by a group of older (only s fee years) girls who gang up and humiliate me is a go to fantasy
Never been caught thankfully
I shared me wearing panties and eating my own cum, thats as far as ive gone
Probably eating my own cum or cumming on my face
Probably dancing in panties when i was younger
Probably pantsing me in high school when i still wore briefs.
I accidentally pissed myself as a kid but i can let that off as i was young. Ive never really been humiliated like this but maybe going tonthe toilet in public is the most humiliating
Probably being made fun of by a girl for cumming to early during sex

I work as a 'chef' at everyones favourite fast food place, McDonalds!

Dislikes: CEI, Pain, Bladder Control

Limits: Messy, Illegal, Involving Others, Scat, Permanent

KIK: macmaccas
maccas is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, questions