Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-05-2024, 06:27 AM   #1
cuddleslut

Default 23F//Stretch and Destroy My Holes

Hi,

My master has gone away for the next couple of weeks and has requested me to post on here for some dares/challenges/training to help stretch my pussy and ass.

I love extreme pussy stretching and am still working on stretching my ass.

Feel free to PM me or post in this thread and I will be happy to post a detailed report once the task has been completed.

Likes: Pussy and ass stretching, fisting spankings, moderate pain, and bondage

Dislikes: Humiliation and pet play

Hard Limits: Pee, scat, non-consensual, family, kids, diapers, animals, anything illegal, anything permanent and full public

Toys: Small Butt Plug (Glass), Small Vibrating Butt Plug, 2x Anal Beads, XL Plug (only fits in my pussy), 6x Dildos, Household Items, Hitachi/Wand Vibrator, Clit Sucker, Rope, Floggers, Household Items ....

Last edited by cuddleslut; 02-05-2024 at 06:59 AM.
cuddleslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 08:42 AM   #2
maccas

Seems obvious you should spend 30 minutes a day with your XL plug in.

How many fingers can you fit inside you? How about you try and fit an extra finger if not your hole fist inside of you.

I work as a 'chef' at everyones favourite fast food place, McDonalds!

Dislikes: CEI, Pain, Bladder Control

Limits: Messy, Illegal, Involving Others, Scat, Permanent, Face

KIK/Snap: macmaccas
maccas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 08:55 AM   #3
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccas View Post
Seems obvious you should spend 30 minutes a day with your XL plug in.

How many fingers can you fit inside you? How about you try and fit an extra finger if not your hole fist inside of you.
So far I have spent an hour with my XL plug in my pussy today, it is feeling nice and tender now. For size reference it's much bigger than my fist. I will add another 30 minutes of having my plug in today.

I can fist my pussy fairly easily and anally with a bit of warm up I can be fisted

Hard Limits: Pee, scat, non-consensual, family, kids, diapers, animals, anything illegal, anything permanent and full public

Toys: Small Butt Plug (Glass), Small Vibrating Butt Plug, 2x Anal Beads, XL Plug (only fits in my pussy), 6x Dildos, Household Items, Hitachi/Wand Vibrator, Clit Sucker, Rope, Floggers, Household Items ....
Old 02-05-2024, 09:07 AM   #4
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

Well it does not seem that we should only stretch one when you ask for all holes.

So enjoy an hour with the XL in your ass once it is done in your pussy. Then go ahead and insert your next smallest plug into your pussy to help quick it stretched at the same time.
hawkmaster2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 09:13 AM   #5
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkmaster2u View Post
Well it does not seem that we should only stretch one when you ask for all holes.

So enjoy an hour with the XL in your ass once it is done in your pussy. Then go ahead and insert your next smallest plug into your pussy to help quick it stretched at the same time.
I am currently at 90 minutes with the xl plug in my pussy, and 70 minutes with anal beads in my ass

I sadly can't fit the XL plug in my ass, it's 11" in circumference 🥺 I'd love to work up to it though

Old 02-05-2024, 09:16 AM   #6
Online_perv

Is your Hitachi wand the big plug-in model? If so why don't you insert it and then turn it on. How long can you last?
Online_perv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 09:17 AM   #7
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Online_perv View Post
Is your Hitachi wand the big plug-in model? If so why don't you insert it and then turn it on. How long can you last?
It's not a plug in just a rechargeable wand but is about the same size, I will do this as soon as I am allowed to take the plug out of my pussy 😊

Happy for you to tell me how long you'd like me to keep it in?

Old 02-05-2024, 09:25 AM   #8
Online_perv

Let's see...
How about 10 minutes for you to feel stuffed. Then turn it on.
ONCE YOU ARE CUMMING, turn a timer on and you must last 2 minutes.
Then you have a 5 minutes break.
Then push it as deep as you can. Start it again (might have to squeeze a finger in to reach the button).
After that once you cum you can remove it WITHOUT using your hands...
Old 02-05-2024, 09:27 AM   #9
cuddleslut

Quote:
Let's see...
How about 10 minutes for you to feel stuffed. Then turn it on.
ONCE YOU ARE CUMMING, turn a timer on and you must last 2 minutes.
Then you have a 5 minutes break.
Then push it as deep as you can. Start it again (might have to squeeze a finger in to reach the button).
After that once you cum you can remove it WITHOUT using your hands...
Ohh yayy this sounds like lots of fun!

Old 02-05-2024, 09:29 AM   #10
Online_perv

I'm expecting a DETAILED report
Old 02-05-2024, 09:45 AM   #11
cuddleslut

Quote:
I'm expecting a DETAILED report
Yes Sir

This will be done in the morning

Old 02-05-2024, 01:47 PM   #12
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddleslut View Post
Ohh yayy this sounds like lots of fun!
Good Morning,

This slut ended up falling asleep with the XL Plug in her pussy and anal beads in her ass so she was very tender this morning!

Once I woke up I took the wand off charge, took the plug out and put the wand it. It felt small in comparison to the giant plug and slid straight in because I was so wet.

I pushed it very deep and held it in for 10 minutes. Then I turned it on and within 30 seconds i was cumming hard. I turned the timer on and was fucking the wand in and out of my oussy hard and fast hitting my g-spot and was cumming for almost 3 minutes and then took the wand out and felt very empty.

I then had a few minutes break, after which I pushed the wand back in as deep as it could go and came almost instantly. I was dripping so much that I struggled to hold onto it.

I then turned the wand on, it was si deep I ended up needing 2 fingers in me to get it on. Once I turned it on, I started cumming, and it didn't stop until I squirted.

I then pushed the wand out using my pelvic muscles.

My pussy is now very swollen and stretched.

Thank you for the dare ☺️

Old 02-06-2024, 05:22 AM   #13
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

So you said that the cl plug does not fit in your ass yet but you want it to. So my challenge to you is to spend 30 minutes each day working on stretching till it fits. This means 30 minutes of sitting on the plug trying to work it in gently.
Old 02-06-2024, 05:26 AM   #14
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkmaster2u View Post
So you said that the cl plug does not fit in your ass yet but you want it to. So my challenge to you is to spend 30 minutes each day working on stretching till it fits. This means 30 minutes of sitting on the plug trying to work it in gently.
It's very far off fitting its 11" in circumference if I sit on it it basically will go nowhere because the size of it

I'd love to do another task though

Old 02-06-2024, 05:30 AM   #15
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

Ok

So let’s do this instead.

You need to spend two hours a day minimum with a plug in your ass. When your ass stretches enough that it is easy to insert you need to move up a size in plug. I look forward to when you can fit the xl into your ass.

Hoe is your pussu doing after the extended stretch?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, insertions, pussy abuse, stretching dare, stretching insertions