Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-11-2018, 04:47 AM   #31
oscarocarina

Default A hotel dare

Here is something for public nudity and a hotel with multiple floors.

Strip naked and let you husband select 5 objects in the hotel room (including the bathroom) that you can use as toys for masturbation.

Edge with each item in turn. When you are done, you husband will sniff each and select the one that smells most strongly of your pussy.

Put on the minimum clothing that you are willing to wear in the halls of the hotel (but wear at least enough to keep from being arrested.) You might end up in a long shirt and panties.

Take the item that smells most strongly of your pussy and the ice bucket. Take the elevator (if there is one) to the top floor of the hotel. Then, visit every ice machine in the hotel, but only get ice from the last one. Ride the elevator between floors, as you might have to interact with people while waiting for the elevator or while riding down. If anyone comments upon your attire, tell them that your husband "squirted a mess" onto your other clothes.

Once you are back in your room, you will strip naked again. Tell your husband about your adventure -- but neither of you are allowed to touch yourself (or the other) while you do so.

Then put on a masturbation show in front of your husband (and, if you will, in front of the window). Edge 3 times, masturbating for at least 5 minutes each, using whatever toy you like the best (or none). He is not allowed to cum, but may edge. Feel free to use the ice you brought back to the room!

Then you can cum, and your husband can decide how you do so. Afterwards, if you are feeling kind, you can decide if he gets to cum that night.

Change it however works for you, and, whatever you do, have fun!

Oscar
oscarocarina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 06:06 AM   #32
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

No visit to the toilet before leaving and you are only allowed to go out in the open , hope its only your husband arond and well he will need to go as well
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 10:37 AM   #33
PiperChai

Quote:
Originally Posted by characc View Post
When your out hiking, if you reach an intersection with multiple routes your husband can decide to make you play hide and seek for your clothes. First of all edge yourself, right there on the trail, and then strip down to just your shoes. Now put on a blindfold, and your husband can take your clothes and hide them wherever he chooses within a 10 minute walk (he should be back with you within 20 minutes). When he returns, he can grab you and edge you again while your still blindfolded

Once your on the edge remove the blindfold, and you can start to hunt for your clothes. Your husband is allowed to give you hints to help you find them, but at a cost to you - some suggestions could be: having your hands tied behind your back, insert a toy, having to shout something of his choice, handjob, blowjob, sex etc but no orgasm for you... Maybe you amend it, so a simple “am I hot or cold?” Is an easy forfeit, whereas a “is it left or right?” is a more extreme payoff. Will the hint be worth what he asks for in exchange???

When you find your clothes, you may cum right where they’re hidden, but your not allowed to hold in any moans. Be loud and enjoy your release. If you choose not to orgasm here, get dressed and you can’t cum for at least 24 hours

Enjoy your trip
This could be really fun but 20mins is too far away. We'll see it depends on where we hike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscarocarina View Post
Here is something for public nudity and a hotel with multiple floors.

Strip naked and let you husband select 5 objects in the hotel room (including the bathroom) that you can use as toys for masturbation.

Edge with each item in turn. When you are done, you husband will sniff each and select the one that smells most strongly of your pussy.

Put on the minimum clothing that you are willing to wear in the halls of the hotel (but wear at least enough to keep from being arrested.) You might end up in a long shirt and panties.

Take the item that smells most strongly of your pussy and the ice bucket. Take the elevator (if there is one) to the top floor of the hotel. Then, visit every ice machine in the hotel, but only get ice from the last one. Ride the elevator between floors, as you might have to interact with people while waiting for the elevator or while riding down. If anyone comments upon your attire, tell them that your husband "squirted a mess" onto your other clothes.

Once you are back in your room, you will strip naked again. Tell your husband about your adventure -- but neither of you are allowed to touch yourself (or the other) while you do so.

Then put on a masturbation show in front of your husband (and, if you will, in front of the window). Edge 3 times, masturbating for at least 5 minutes each, using whatever toy you like the best (or none). He is not allowed to cum, but may edge. Feel free to use the ice you brought back to the room!

Then you can cum, and your husband can decide how you do so. Afterwards, if you are feeling kind, you can decide if he gets to cum that night.

Change it however works for you, and, whatever you do, have fun!

Oscar
Might have to modify a few things but I do like several parts of this dare. I dont have many indoors lol.Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
No visit to the toilet before leaving and you are only allowed to go out in the open , hope its only your husband arond and well he will need to go as well
Thanks! I already had on my list only being allowed to pee outside.But no hiding makes it more challenging. I might need to get creative.
Old 09-12-2018, 01:39 PM   #34
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

An eating challenge:

To earn the privilege to eat, you have to eat something outside while being naked with your clothes at least ten feet away. Preferably you have to eat from a plate on the ground without using your hands. After you've eaten something, you are free to eat dressed regularly for the next two hours.

Your husband can set this as a rule for you for three or five days in a row (with the first day investigating the surroundings). Also, you are not allowed to use the same spot twice in a row.

The magic word:

Whenever your husband says "sweetheart" to you, you have one minute to stick two fingers in your pussy. Of course this challenge can be easily altered or extended. More magic words, other tasks (like pulling your nipples, not through clothing) or increase/decrease the time.

Have fun
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 10:51 PM   #35
PiperChai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorerOfDesires View Post
An eating challenge:

To earn the privilege to eat, you have to eat something outside while being naked with your clothes at least ten feet away. Preferably you have to eat from a plate on the ground without using your hands. After you've eaten something, you are free to eat dressed regularly for the next two hours.

Your husband can set this as a rule for you for three or five days in a row (with the first day investigating the surroundings). Also, you are not allowed to use the same spot twice in a row.

The magic word:

Whenever your husband says "sweetheart" to you, you have one minute to stick two fingers in your pussy. Of course this challenge can be easily altered or extended. More magic words, other tasks (like pulling your nipples, not through clothing) or increase/decrease the time.

Have fun
As funny as this may sound any food restrictive dares are a limit. I love food absolutely way too much lol! It not something I thought I would need to list. Is there anyway to change this one so it does not involve food?

The magic word dare I really like! We already have a few but its pretty much for flashing. We will do this and I'm sure hubby can come up with a few more.

Update:
In other news some of my swimsuits arrived yay! I have a dare to wear a more revealing swimsuit each day of the trip. Right now first 2 days should be easy. Day 3 onward is already starting to push it. I've got 5 more to go if there are any suggestions!
Old 09-14-2018, 03:31 AM   #36
Legendary

Have you completed my dare yet
Legendary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 07:17 PM   #37
PiperChai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary View Post
Have you completed my dare yet
Lol, we haven't left yet so no. But it is on my list
Old 09-14-2018, 07:56 PM   #38
2bchew
getDare Addict

Anytime during the trip if you spill or drop or break anything you are to ask your husband for a spanking when you get back to where you are staying.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 09:30 AM   #39
PiperChai

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Anytime during the trip if you spill or drop or break anything you are to ask your husband for a spanking when you get back to where you are staying.
Thanks! He's also planning to keep a tally during the day. I'll gladly take spanking as a punishment
Old 09-16-2018, 11:01 AM   #40
northwes

Onyour hikes wear the largest jewel butt plug you have. Now the twist. Wear tight yoga pants or leggings with a short shirt not to hide your ass. Now once dressed right where your plug is cut a small slit in your pants and stretch it around the jewel so it’s visible. Now go bike and hope no one walks behind you or they will see the shiny thing in your ass
northwes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 05:52 AM   #41
PiperChai

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwes View Post
Onyour hikes wear the largest jewel butt plug you have. Now the twist. Wear tight yoga pants or leggings with a short shirt not to hide your ass. Now once dressed right where your plug is cut a small slit in your pants and stretch it around the jewel so it’s visible. Now go bike and hope no one walks behind you or they will see the shiny thing in your ass
I still can't fit my largest but medium should be fine. I bought some new leggings just for this one! It's really creative! It's a fun way to show off without showing off. Thanks!

Update:
I'm leaving next week! Please send more ideas.

Hubby's swimsuit dare:
I have grab bag dare for my swimsuits. He bought all of them...I have to grab one without looking from a bag and take it with me to the beach/pool to wear. They all look and weigh the same so I cant cheat I could have something normal,skimpy, or the one with nothing at all.

Lots of fun ideas so far thanks everyone!
Old 09-30-2018, 05:30 PM   #42
bee9
getDare Succubus

Well, by then end of vacation you should be able to take the large plug in.

Let's have your ass fucked each night before and attempt to put a large plug in, if successful - take it out, if not - medium plug will stay overnight, followed to a large plug attempt first thing in the morning.
Old 09-30-2018, 06:55 PM   #43
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Edge before you leave the hotel room each time.

As soon as you walk into the room, strip naked and ask hubby for sex. Every time. You can get dressed again as soon as seems appropriate, this is just to set up opportunities.

Go to a restaurant with a vibrator in and turned on. Try not to adjust the setting or the position until your meal is over. Your goal is to cum during dessert (and only during dessert).

How are you getting to your vacation? If driving, wear a skirt and no underwear, and edge at least once every half-hour.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 12:06 PM   #44
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

I was thinking of a dare that is less hiking or vacation related, but might still be fun...

You will have to do some shopping, but your husband gets to decide what you should buy. As you are blindfolded, your husband will write the items you are to buy on your breasts. Could be on every part of your breasts and some words could be written upside-down. He might even write one or two items on your ass for good measure.

Afterwards, you are to get dressed again and are not to return without these items. You are not allowed to write the items down in any way. You are however allowed to take pictures of the list (and yourself) somewhere private. The result will be that you will be looking at exposing pictures of yourself while you are shopping, hoping that nobody is looking over your shoulders.
Old 10-05-2018, 03:31 PM   #45
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

Inspired by 'frivolous dress order', let your husband decide what top you are to wear for one day (without a bra). Ideally the top should be something that just screams 'oops', with a nipple slip (or more) luring around every corner. An oversized buttoned shirt with a couple of top buttons removed could do the trick. Or a short top that is too wide when lifting your arms could be another option.

Hope you (and/or your husband) like this idea.

Last edited by ExplorerOfDesires; 10-05-2018 at 04:41 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beach, exhibition, masturbation, public, vacation