Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-16-2018, 05:32 PM   #1
forever87

Default The Au Pair

I had returned home from University, the end of my first semester. It had been amazing getting to know new people and I'd recently met a girl, Anna. We had known each other about 3 weeks, meeting through mutual friends. We'd clicked pretty quickly and had fooled around a bit but had both been nervous to have sex. We were both 18 and while neither of us virgins we were both pretty inexperienced. We'd vowed to keep in touch over the break.

I had been glad of the soft sheets of my own bed. My Dad and Mum had had me early and I had two younger siblings, both pre-school. Mum had hired an Au-Pair to live in at our home to help look after the kids. Zoe was from France. I'd met her that day though she'd been living-in for a few weeks now. I had said hello briefly but she was busy with my siblings. Despite this I took in her figure; tall, very slim and straight light brown hair to her mid-back. She had dark eyes and olive skin, her nose angular but not dominant on her face. I know she was 20 years old from my parents.

That evening my parents were out. Anna had messaged me. To begin with it was all just 'how was your journey?' 'settling back in at home?' but soon we started to get a bit more flirty...
Limits: full public, illegal, scat, blood, family
Kik: Forever8778123

3/22 orgasms used for 2024
100 edges completed since last orgasm
Last orgasm 30th January 2024
forever87 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to forever87 for this post:
Old 09-16-2018, 06:11 PM   #2
forever87

Anna had asked what I was missing about her...I said just looking in to her eyes...yeah sickening I know. I asked what she missed about me. There was a hesitation in her reply then I received an eggplant emoji and a winky face. To be honest I was a bit naive and didn't know what she meant. I heard Zoe go past the room.
"Er...Zoe..." I called, really without thinking.
"Er..yes James?" She came to my doorway, the door already open a couple of inches. Her accent was strong but the words as smooth as syrup.
"Oh..come in its ok..". She gently pushed open the door, I watched as her slender fingers wrapped around the door frame and she leaned in. "Can I show you this...my girl....um...a friend of mine sent this and I don't know what she means". I passed her the phone, she glanced down with a furrow in her eyebrows, then with a short gasp she looked up. I could see the tips of her ears going a bit red.
"Um...I'm not really sure...how do you say...She says she misses...."
She glanced away and then started to laugh a little, it seemed mainly out of embarrassment.
"James I have only just met you and I am a little embarrassed but the emoji means she is missing your penis..."
I gaped at her and now it was my turn to blush.
"See you later James" she turned and left hiding a broad grin threatening to break in to laughter, closing the door behind her.

It took a minute to get my composure and realised what an idiot I was. Mixed with this was the deeper feeling from inside of what Anna had messaged. I continued the conversation with her, feigning at first naivity until she spelled it out to me. I let her know I was messing with her but I could tell we were both getting pretty turned on from the exchange. Just as our messaging became hotter, Anna said she'd had a call and had to meet a friend who was only in town for a couple of our. 'Go' I messaged and we vowed to contact later that evening.

I left my room and went to confront Zoe, I knew there'd be some awkwardness so I wanted to get it over and done with. She was in the kitchen eating her dinner. The kids were already in bed. She'd opened a bottle of wine and was just pouring when I came in.

"Zoe I'm so sorry that must have been...erm..."
"Really embarrassing for you?" she said with a smirk
"Well...yes...I suppose".
"It's ok, hey we learn something new everyday no?"

I laughed and so did she, the ice was broken. She poured me a glass of wine without asking and put it in my hand.

"It's nice to meet you James, properly I mean. So tell me about yourself".

We had a long chat, both telling our story, hers much more interesting than mine, but we got on easily. It was like I'd known her for years. Before we knew it we were most of the way through the second bottle of wine.

"So tell me about Anna" she said. And I was happy to. With plenty of alcohol I pretty much told her everything, including what physical contact we'd had to date.
"She sounds pretty hot, you must be missing her" again the lips curled up to a smile.
"Hmm yes...I..." and just then my phone buzzed. It was Anna. She was home again. 'sorry' came the message. 'I've been out for a few drinks. Now, where were we?'.
'I think it was talking about what you missed about me ;-)' I replied. Zoe was tidying up. A few minutes later another message. I nearly fell out my chair. Anna had pulled up her top to reveal her D cup pale breasts and small pink nipples and taken a selfie. 'So you miss these?' came the text.
'Oh yeah' I relied in a much more macho way than I would talk myself.
'So let me see what I'm missing...' came the reply. I looked up at Zoe who caught my slightly bemused expression. She wandered over and looked at my phone, not asking and I didn't hide the message sequence. In a flash she took my phone.
"Hmmm she has really nice breasts, you are very lucky".
"Er...yes I suppose..."
"So you'd better send her a picture back then". The smile was there again but the eyes showed the disinhibition brought on by the wine.

The following 2 users say Thank You to forever87 for this post:
Old 09-16-2018, 06:45 PM   #3
forever87

"Ok I guess so" I got up, I'd never sent anything remotely revealing of myself let alone a picture of my dick. I wandered to the ground floor bathroom. In a bit of an alcohol fuelled daze I pulled down my pants and snapped a shot. It was a bit dark and while you could see just about, it wasn't great. I tried one in the mirror but the flash bombarded the image and the light was too little without.

I walked back to the kitchen, wondering which one to send. Zoe I could see had started a third bottle.
"any good?" she said.
"No the light wasn't great and it was all a bit close up".
"Let me see" before I could react she grabbed the phone "Hmm you're right not that good". I was gulping at air and no sound came out as I tried to protest at her snatching my phone.
"Ok let me help. Drop your pants."
"W..w..what?"
"James we are friends yes? I am going to help you so please just drop them. I am not embarrassed and neither should you be".
Whether the alcohol or her authoritative tone I did as she said. In seconds it was done and I was pulling everything back up again. I looked at the shot. It was good. My soft cock was about 4 1/2 inches, I trimmed my pubic hair and i was quite pleased with it really. I hit send, feeling quite pleased with myself. Zoe carried on cleaning up, her task made a little more difficult after sloshing some of her wine on the floor.

A message came back from Anna. 'Wow looks better than the emoji! Which one of your mates were you brave enough to ask to take it?'
My heart sunk. I should have realised that she'd have known the shot had to be taken by someone else.
'Just someone I knew at school' I replied.
'Well as this is now a three way conversation I expect to see a pic of his dick too'.
Shit. What to do. I showed it to Zoe.
"Just be up front, tell her I'm a girl, she will get the truth out of you sometime anyway".
For some reason, I trusted Zoe's logic. Almost mindlessly I messaged:
'actually, shes a girl. Zoe is the Au Pair for my brother and Sister'.

There was a long pause, filled by my deep regret. This is over I thought.

'OK, James that's a bit sick being as you've just met her, but the expectation still stands. Assuming she doesn't have a dick, send me a picture of her tits right now'.
'Anna I can't really ask her that' I said.
'Man up and do it - she's just taken a picture of your cock so she'd can't be that prudish'.
i showed Zoe the messages, expecting the smirk and laughter again, but instead she said "Ok sure thing. I'll stand here where the lights good".

Before I knew it she was pulling up her tight aqua coloured top, revealing a black bra which she quickly moved up to reveal small nut perfect breasts. The olive skin framed brown nipples, the breasts no more than a B cup.
I clicked the snap and sent it. Zoe carried on matter of factly, pulling her top down and topping up our wine.
"Hmm I wonder what happens next..." she said with a knowing look in her eye.
"What do you mean?" I asked, but it didn't take long.
'Hmm nice tits but pretty small. I'd like to see her face too, but lets have the top right off this time' came Anna's response.
I didn't say anything, just showed it to Zoe.
"She's angry. But horny and maybe a bit drunk. This is good".
"How can it be good?" I said
"Oh you'll see" She had already got her top off and was undoing her bra.
"Ok back a bit to show my face and body, James". I snapped away again and sent it on. I was enjoying it a bit now and felt my cock starting to harden.
'Hmm she's a bit of a skinny bitch'. Ok lets skip the messaging. Go to your TV and we'll skype, I want to see you both properly'.
I showed Zoe. She laughed. "Ok tell her maybe we are done for tonight but its been fun". I messaged Anna, hoping she'd be ok with this.
'No, you don't get to chose. I've got all those images poised in an email waiting to go to your parents. Tell Zoe to wave goodbye to her job'.

Old 09-16-2018, 07:19 PM   #4
forever87

For the first time Zoe looked a bit worried.
"Ok I guess we go with it" she said.
In 5 minutes we were in front of our smart TV with skype on. Anna dialled in. She filled the screen. She has loose curls in blond hair. She was pretty but with a hard edge to her green eyes. Her skin was pale and she has a few freckles over her nose. She wore a black dress with plunging neck line, having been out to see her friend'.
"Oh good to see you saw sense then you two. James thank you for the picture of your dick. Not bad, but I have seen better. Zoe, thank you for helping James and I'm going to need you to help me now."
"What do you want Anna"? Said Zoe, her expression unreadable.
"Very easy, just do as I say and you'll keep your job and James will keep his dignity. I'll take up a bit of your time tonight and if you comply the pictures are deleted. Agreed?"
We both agreed.
"Ok so for starters lets get you to know each other a bit better. Lets strip down to underwear".
I looked at Zoe but she kept her gaze at the screen. We both began removing our clothes. Anna was wearing a black G-string to match her bra, slightly lacy and very hot. I was wearing white boxer briefs, my horniness had melted, faded by the anxiety and I was soft again.
"Hmm good, lets have a twirl" we both complied and rotated on the spot.
"Ok Zoe on your knees in front of James and remove his boxers"
Now Zoe looked me in the eye, a look of apology on her face. She kneeled down and gently removed my shorts. He face was bout 10 inches from my penis, which was to my surprise still soft.
"Hmm that's good, a few stills to add to the collection, just remember where these pictures could end up".
I realised Anna was building her arsenal of blackmail images.
"Ok Zoe stand up, now James remove her bra and panties".
Zoe turned so I could reach her bra "No reach round, James".
I moved closer to Zoe and could feel her breath on my chest. He breathing was getting a little quicker. She's enjoying this I thought. I manged to undo her bra with a little difficulty and reveled her chest again. I went to take a hold of her panties but was stopped by Anna.
"No James, no hands, teeth please".
This time I looked at Zoe apologetically but in return I got the flicker of that smile at the corner of her mouth. Taking one side of her panties in my mouth I shuffled down the first couple of inches. I couldn't help but notice the texture and sweet smell of her skin. I moved to the other side to shift them down, noticing Zoe's pubic hair already emerging from the waistband that had been moved downwards. I continued until the panties fell down around her ankles. As I stood back I took in Zoe's body, her long legs framing her vagina. Her pubic hair was trimmed slightly but allowed to grow naturally.
"Hmm aren't you both behaving well. Zoe it looks like you've got enough pubic hair for both of you. I don't think James really needs any. You've got ten minutes to get rid of it all or the first picture goes out".
"Anna, please..." but Zoe was already off. In a minute she'd returned with a bowl of warm water, a towel and what must have been her shaving gel and safety razor. She lay the towel on the ground, far enough back so Anna could see.
"Lie down" Zoe commanded. I did as I was told. Immediately she was lathering the gel in to my pubic hair. Carefully she began sculpting away. She had a deep look of concentration on her face. I was starting to feel aroused and my penis until now flacid, started to want to be noticed. Zoe, if she did notice, carried on and just held it out of the way. Because I had trimmed it didn't take too long to remove the hair from above my genitalia. Just in case we weren't sure Anna reminded Zoe that my ball sack was also included which Zoe now set about making smooth.
"Done" said Zoe.
"Hmm good time, in fact plenty of time for armpits too" Said Anna with a delighted grin on her face. Again Zoe wasted no time in first removing the hair from under my right, then left arm.
"Ok Zoe, go and clean up, James let me take a look"
I stood up for her to see in the screen toweling away any remaining foam.
"Hmm yes much better" she said.

Old 09-16-2018, 08:12 PM   #5
forever87

"OK" said Anna "While Zoe's gone, tell me what you think about her".
Looking out for a trap I said "She's er nice, she's friendly..."
"Oh she's definitely friendly, that's obvious. What I mean, James is what do you think about her physical features. Do you prefer her tits or pussy?"
I was a bit taken aback, Anna had been quite reserved, even shy in the time we'd been together, now she was full force. I stumbled to a reply, which I guess was honest.
"I..I er..I like her pussy"
"So you like a hairy pussy?"
"I...I guess so."
"OK good to know...what do you think of her tits, whats the best bit about them?"
"Erm...I suppose she has nice nipples".
Just then Zoe came back in.
"Oh Zoe, James was just telling me he loved your hairy pussy and your nipples". I flushed with embarrassment. "So Zoe, what do you like about James' body?"
Zoe paused and looked me up and down "I like his eyes, also that he is slim but muscular".
"So what about his cock?"
"It's...well.." She looked me straight in the eyes "It's pretty perfect really".
I could see Anna bristle, but with a pause she shook it off and continued. I myself felt that rising warmth again. Either Zoe was calling Anna's bluff and winding her up, or she meant it.

"Fine" said Anna "Well I guess you can't appreciate good things only by looking at them can you? James on your knees. Zoe come forward to James." Zoe came forward, her waist now just 6 inches from my face.
"Ok James we never drink a fine wine without sampling the nose...so tell me what aromas you get from this fine specimen" the last words being spat with disdain. I leaned forward and gently sniffed about an inch from Zoe's pussy. Like her skin the smell was sweet, with a slight sour note, it was having an effect. My dick was staring to get hard again.
"I can't..really describe it" I said to Anna.
"Well in that case now is the taste test".

I looked up at Zoe, her face showed encouragement. As I looked at the dark brown curls, I felt her hand on the back of my head, guiding me down to her clitoris. My tongue leapt out and up against it, the taste was as I'd guessed from the smell, a little saltier maybe. To my surprise I could feel she was already slightly wet. Zoe let out a small whimper and I carressed her, using my lips and tongue.

"Well that's some great screenshots" Anna broke in to disrupt out contact. "James stand up, now, Zoe on your knees and you can see what you think of that perfect dick". It dawned on me that Zoe, this girl I'd just met, was about to take me in her mouth. We'd known each other only a few hours. Zoe gently cupped my testicles and pulled me forward. Moving her hair away so Anna could see, she took my fully erect penis in her mouth. She looked straight in to my eyes, taking in only the head, running her tongue up, over and under, gently caressing the shaft with her long,slender fingers. Gradually she took in more and more until she was nearly at the base. I saw her look towards Anna.
"Oh don't stop, but James, tell me when you're nearly ready to cum".
Zoe kept going but I could see she now felt like she was being controlled by Anna. Until now Zoe had been second guessing Anna's moves and calling her bluff, but it seemed as Zoe hadn't expected this.

After a few more minutes, I could feel the orgasm building.
"I'm pretty close" I told Anna.
"Great. OK Zoe, well done you. What a good job" her words tinged with sarcasm. "Zoe pop and get a glass from the kitchen".
Zoe did as she was told and was soon back with a tumbler.
"OK get behind James and start jerking him, James you hold the glass. Tell me when you're about to cum". Zoe starting caressing my penis again, I could feel her breath on my neck and her pubic hair against my hip. It wasn't long before I built to the edge.
"Ok" I said
"Great. Zoe slow right down, James, when you cum I want every last drop in that glass. Tell me when you're cumming"
Zoe slowed down but it was not long until I felt the pressure rising.
"OK, here it comes" I said.
"Zoe let go"
As she did the orgasm hit, but without stimulation it flickered and withered, the cum rose and limped out into the glass. Despite the ruined orgasm there was a decent amount in the bottom of the tumbler.
"Oh good boy James" said Zoe with glee "some more delights to try...Zoe you can be first!"
Zoe looked at me and I could tell now that she wasn't enjoying this so much. Never the less she took the glass.
"Ok a deep sniff I think Zoe" Zoe held the glass to her nose and inhaled.
"It...smells like cum" she said dryly.
"Well what a surprise, perhaps you'll notice some more subtlety from the flavor" said Anna.
Zoe hesitated then rose the glass to her lips, taking a small sip of my ejaculate.
"Salty, I guess" said Zoe.
"And good for you...lots of vitamins" said Anna,clearly loving this power over us. "So drink it all up, but no swallowing yet".
Again Zoe paused, looked at me once then took the rest in her mouth.
"Hmm and hold it there...good" said Anna. "Oh but don't be selfish, James would no doubt love a try".
"I...I..." I stammered
"James lie on the floor" I slowly complied. "OK James, mouth nice and wide, Zoe, please pass the cum to James" she made it sound like 'pass the salt'.
Zoe leaned over my open mouth and dribbled the cum load in to my mouth. I'd never tasted myself before and I can't say it was pleasant.
"Now James, roll it round your mouth but don't swallow, now Zoe please hold out your hands." Again Zoe did so but with more hesitation creeping in with every minute.
"James please spit out in to Zoe's hands" I did so, most of the cum and a little saliva now pooling in Zoe's palms. "Great, Zoe please start jerking James off again. Nice natural lube this time". Zoe started up, my dick still a little sensitive.

Old 09-16-2018, 08:46 PM   #6
forever87

As Zoe worked away on my penis, now getting back to full erection again, I glanced at the screen, Anna was clearly enjoying this. I could smell my own cum and watched it form a white film on my dick as Zoe worked away.
After a few minutes I could hear Anna moving and then saying
"hey guys, here they are..." I turned to see two girls about the same age sit next to Anna.
"James and Zoe keep going, these are my friends Gemma and Petra, they'd like to see what you've got too". I could see the two girls crowd around the screen
"Oh my god this is real" said Gemma and laughed.
"So what do you want them to do" said Anna.
"Ok, Zoe is it? Ok Zoe I want you to beg James to cum on your face"
I could see Zoe was now humiliated and the smile had gone, she looked at them blankly.
"Do you need some encouragement Zoe?" Remember this is all recorded but can go away at the end if you follow along the game".
Zoe looked up at me and then slowly started saying
"James, please cum for me, please....cum on my face...please...I beg you"
The girls on the screen burst into laughter. "Keep going" said Anna
Zoe kept up the dialogue until eventually I did as she bid. the cum rose up and this time shot out, the first volley hit just above her nose, she kept pumping and more cum flowed, some in her hair, some on her cheek. i was surprised when she took me in her mouth to take the last ebbs.
We got a cheer from the girls.
"Ok Zoe no cleaning up yet, Petra your request" said Anna.

"Right, Zoe on your knees arms down on the ground. James, do you like her ass?"
"Er yeah, it's...nice"
Zoe's butt was in the air and spread.
"OK James I want you to eat her ass" More howls from the girls.
I bent down and looked, while she had a hairy pussy, her crack was smooth and shaved or waxed. I lent my head in and began gently licking then passing my tongue in to her hole, using my lips.
"Ok fingers in the pussy James" Anna commanded. I obliged and Zoe who had been quiet for some time now whimpered again as i set to stimulating her, thrusting in 1 then 2 fingers, running over her clitoris. Soon Zoe began small yelps as I could tell she was nearing orgasm. Eventually she came, shuddering and muffling her cries against her arm. Eventually her whole body relaxed. I stood up and so did Zoe.
"Well that was fun" said Anna "I won't send anything to your parents James, not for now anyway. I look forward to seeing some more pictures from you two. Bye for now" and she hung up.

I turned and looked at Zoe, my cum glistening on her flushed face, Zoe looked back, and a small smile crept on her lips. She was about to say something but car headlights flashed up the driveway. We ran back to our respective rooms.

Old 09-19-2018, 03:33 AM   #7
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome story. Looking forward to more.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 10:32 AM   #8
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Great story can't wait to see where it goes

kik: tallishguy90
PM Dares
Sorry! counter: 3/15 1 RO outstanding
Deny Dick December:3/6
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements