Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-09-2021, 01:35 PM   #1
SeeHowFarCanIGo

Post Lets Get That ASS Punished (GUYS)

Okay So everyone has there anal Limits I understand, but your little ass has to understand.
Now your going to do this right now lube up your biggest dildo and that little ass of yours (if you don't have a dildo lube up 4 figures and get ready) it needs to understand that its going to get punished. Get that dildo warmed up by sucking it for 5mins before doing anything. Shove it in your little sissy ass push and push do 30 strokes nice and fast.
Now Stop and go find another dare here on the dare section but the catch is pick a page -400 or more from the page your on. report to that dare and get a slutty understanding of your ass.

Other Wise if your too shy go find a dare you like more.

Btw If you Click This Link You Have To Do IT So Be Careful (maybe change underwear)
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=398494

My Info
Likes : Nipple Clamps,Spanking,Slapping ,Cross Dressing,bandage,Chores,Licking,Slave Positions,corner time,collor,cum eating,edging,body writing. Definitely could get more
Limits : Scat,permanent,anal,feet,other people,breaking the law.idk what else but I'll add as I know .

Tools I have
Clips,collar,spachala,thong underwear,small girly top,leggings,rope,household items.
SeeHowFarCanIGo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass anal butt assfuck, sissy .slave