Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-24-2009, 03:09 PM   #1
pguy203

Default Potty Pants

Have you ever peed or pooped in your pants? Not including pre-potty training or due to illness.

If you have, how old were you, where did it happen, and why?
pguy203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:43 PM   #2
Mr Very Daring
getDare Sweetheart

yes,5 ,club- wasn't fast enought- had it in through 4 hours of running around playing
7, 10, 12 at home same reason
14 as dare
13 to busy watching something- hot
wet bed- 6 times 5 ,7 times 5,9 times 4,10 twice,12

Last edited by Mr Very Daring; 08-01-2009 at 07:50 AM.
Mr Very Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:44 PM   #3
owned
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to owned Send a message via Yahoo to owned

i was potty trained at the age of 2 but when i was 13 one night i woke up in the morning and i had peed just a little bit. the humiliating thing was that i was at my friends lake house....i never told anyone and just waited until it was dry
owned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:46 PM   #4
pguy203

I've wet myself three times (not counting pre-potty-training) once was as a dare at a cousin's birthday party when I was around 7 or 8, the other two times have been in the last year (I'm 19 now).

Once on webcam, and another time while chatting with someone over MSN about it. Both times deliberately.

Don't have a webcam anymore, unfortunately, as it got destroyed when I was moving my bedroom around a month or so ago.
pguy203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:51 PM   #5
dragonator
getDare Devil

yea i was 14 (it was like last week lol) and i did it in public as a means to humiliate myself because i enjoy humiliation

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 09:48 AM   #6
TrekBoy008
getDare Sweetheart

I wet myself on purpose a few months ago. I also had problems with soiling myself even after being potty trained until I was like 10 or 11.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:16 PM   #7
shadow10293

Unhappy yes

2nd Grade-had to poop go but a kid was in the class restroom and mah teacher wouldnt let me go to the hallway restroom

Last edited by shadow10293; 12-27-2010 at 10:16 PM. Reason: needed to add more
shadow10293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:12 AM   #8
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

i have for punishments this year aged 19

and a few times for failed dares, i was using laxatives and thier wasent any tiolets around
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 10:51 AM   #9
Kitten13

I ahve pooped myself once this years cause I ha the runs and I pee my pants everyday cause I dribble a little last time I wet my pants completely was last week.

Might do:Mild pain, bondage, cam, pictures,messy and diapers

Will do when pigs fly:Public, family,friends (who don't know about this site), illegal, permanent and lots of pain

ASK ME ANYTHING
Kitten13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 08:59 PM   #10
Feelin Daring

Location: by that place with that thing you like. no not THAT place! the other one!

i peed my self once in the 1st grae, 3rd grade, and 5th grade cos i thought i could hold it but i couldn't. and i've done i few times for a dare. i pooped myself once for adare and once on accident after i took a laxative

proud to be a GLEEK!
likes: pee, wedgie, self-spanking, underwear,some roleplay

ok with: some poo, some insertion, anal

won't do: family, illegal, public, pain, permanent, eating/licking pee/poo/cum, cam/photos

ask me anything. dare me. i wll not be ur slave/master. i can't be tied down

Don't be a perv. just chiiiiiilll
Feelin Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:15 PM   #11
CRace

The last time I wet the bed was two months ago. I think it was because I drank the night before. But When I woke up, my mom spanked me and made me stand in corner like a little kid!

Love- Crossdressing , Spanking, Diapers, Corner time, Sissy, Wedgie, Humiliation
Like- Semi Pubic, Pee, Masterbation,Bondage,
Dislike, But Will do- Insertion, Suck, Full Public,

Limits- Public nudity Eat drink

If You Send me a Dare, I will send you one back!
I deserive corner time, pm me and tell me what to do/ what to wear/ how long to stay there for being so naughty
CRace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:04 PM   #12
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

omg i completely forgot that i accadentally wet the bed earlier this year, i was heavily drunk the night before and i dident even notice until the next afternoon, i felt the warmth and thought that it was just a little hot, it got right through the mattress and ontov the floor, had to get rid of the bed but i wanted a new one anyway
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
Old 01-06-2011, 08:51 PM   #13
grt182
Baby Member

Default Once

I was at the doctors getting a shot from the nurse & my exlax kicked in. I filled my pants right in front of her.
grt182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:36 PM   #14
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

YESTERDAY in the mid afternoon (12.00 oclock) i took two dulcolax pills, i took them because i planned on staying diapered the entire day and even though i dident plan on actually going in my diaper, its still exciting to think that i might have to use my diaper, because from experiance i know that when the feeling hits you dont have long to get to a tiolet, ive done this a few times and on most occasions the stomach cramps always force me to run to a tiolet because i cant stand them, but around 11.00 oclock that night i realised that i needed to go to the 24 hour shop and pay my water bill and fast, i knew that i would need the tiolet soon so i decided that i would put on my plastic panties to mask the smell if i dident make it back, and so i did and then i began to walk to the shop which was just over a mile away, on the way i got my first cramp and wanted to turn back, but i knew that i would not make it intime to get my bill payed so i kept going, i had around five waves of cramp on the way thier and they were getting really strong, and i was very gassy; i couldent controle the gas and it was really foul smelling, but i knew if i released into my diaper then i would die of embarrassment in the store, in the end i made it to the store but the cramps got to strong on the way home, so i had to stop and fill my diaper, i also wet myself wich caused my diaper to leak into my plastic panties, terrible walk home
Old 06-28-2012, 12:57 PM   #15
Slavetoanybody
getDare Sweetheart

one day as a dare i wore panties and had to walk home from the middleschool drop off instead of riding the buss home 7 mile walk i got about 3 miles and i hadd to go pee and poop real realy bad part of the dare was no bathroom has to be done in pants so i went into the woods and pooped in the pink panties and then absoultly soaked my pants it was so humiliating walking home down the highway
likes complicated dares for long periods of time ultimate humiliation any wedgies* peeing/ occasionally pooping myself

limits public eating poop and pee,no food involvment with anything! (major turn off), enimas and bra connection

Vote for my wedgie demise here http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/604907
Slavetoanybody is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pants, pee, piss, poop, potty