Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-13-2011, 11:14 AM   #1
G.J.
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to G.J. Send a message via Yahoo to G.J.
Default The Two Roses - The Loss of Innocent Love

Hey guys, this is a story that I'm planning on writing. I've never written a story for a website before, so I don't really know how this will go down. I've got a plan, and a few solid ideas as to how I want the story to go. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the story! If it's crap, let me know, I'm not going to waste my time if nobody enjoys it! =P
—————
Prologue

The rain was coming down heavy that afternoon. The soft drum-like pitter patter of the rain against the leaves of the mighty oak. They were fighting a losing battle, burdened by the weight of the incessant flow of water. Under the tree's expansive branches sat two solitary beautifully blossomed roses, standing unscathed, under the protection of their gargantuan umbrella. In the opening in front of the tree lay a bed of dreeping flowers, drowning at the might of their watery master. The heads of the two roses were almost touching each other, an image of harmony amidst the chaos surrounding them. Suddenly, two teenagers whisk past the scene, teeming to the skin at the relentless torrent of rain.
—————
I'll try my best to have the next part up by tomorrow! I know it doesn't seem like much at the moment, but I'll try my best to make it good to read!

Internet married to meeacaroline as of 12:08:33 am GMT on June 1st 2011

Last edited by G.J.; 04-14-2011 at 11:51 AM.
G.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 12:17 PM   #2
G.J.
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Come on! Come on! There's the oak there, we can use it for shelter!"

A teenage boy leaned against the tree, one foot against the bark and the other on the wet, mushy grass. He was panting lightly, unphased by his long sprint. He looked out into the open field and watched as a girl ran towards him from a fair distance away.

"WHY did you HAVE to RUN like that?! You KNOW I'm not a cross-country runner like YOU! You're such an ASSHOLE!" she yelled, every word echoing across the empty field. "You know, it's sort of sexy when you complain like that!" the boy yelled back. He noticed that the girl had gotten a sudden spurt of speed. She was at the tree in fifteen seconds flat!

That was pretty impressive! You should join the athletics club with me, you'd do great on the sprinting team!" the boy said tensely, trying to make her forget what he just said. Safe to say. It didn't work.

"WHAT did YOU just SAY to ME?!", she shrieked, panting between each word. She was bent down with her hands on he knees, trying to catch her breath. "I said you should join the ath—". "NO! NOT THAT! WHEN I WAS RUNNING!" she blurted out so suddenly that it made the boy jump. "Oh...um...yeah...eh...I...um...I said...did you hear my cousin Becky got a new train set?", he said nervously with a slight squeak to his words. "Becky is FIFTEEN! She doesn't play with TRAINS! She NEVER played with TRAINS!". "Oh, uh, yeah, I—". "Did you say I sound SEXY when I complain?!" she snapped. "No! I can't believe you thought I'd say that!" he said, hoping to redeem himself.

"What do you think I AM Jack?! Your SLAVE?! HMM?! Ugh..." she splurted, storming past him. Jack blushed as he thought of his girlfriend acting as his slave. He looked at his feet shamefully, and then turned to see the girl walking away. "Aoife (Pronounced EE-fa), wait!" he called desperately, running to catch her.

Old 04-14-2011, 12:53 PM   #3
zac
getDare Sweetheart

great start hope you keep it up! xx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 02:01 PM   #4
G.J.
getDare Sweetheart

Cheers mate, glad you've enjoyed it so far! ^_^

Old 10-18-2012, 05:03 AM   #5
samantha69

Isn't the next installment a bit overdue?
samantha69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:59 AM   #6
shola

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha69 View Post
Isn't the next installment a bit overdue?
I believe it is.
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:30 PM   #7
dickface

this sounds good, ill be waiting to hear more
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk