Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-29-2012, 10:33 PM   #16
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

love it! Being a former wrestler I've heard the cocky players from other sports talk like that. Awesome to see them get what they deserve
If its not in my likes/Limits I haven't tried it yet so I might be open to it,
Truths
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...015#post746015
Bondage stories
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=704146
Matman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:46 AM   #17
UniqueID

Default Creative Criticism

I really like your wrestling story and the direction you're taking it, I can't wait to hear more.

I know you're asking for some comments/suggestions so I'd though I'd say one thing about your first captured story that stood out to me. This is something that someone told me about some stories I wrote at one time, and I took it hard at first, but looking back I see what they meant. Even though you first story was written in 1st person point of view, I found it was mostly all the same sentence structure type and all the sentences were almost the same length. If we're reading a persons thoughts they'll be broken, short, long, varying lengths, incomplete sentences, sometimes even one or tow word sentences or thoughts. No one thinks in correct grammar and with long 10-15 word complete sentences all the time. So its not always natural reading a first person point-of-view story written that way.

Your second story and its installments though have all been phenomenal and great. Everything about it is excellent, its a very natural reading and I really feel like I'm there when reading it. Keep it up.

Interested in starting a s/m relationship? Head to the site and fill out an application, I'll get in touch with you.
UniqueID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:05 PM   #18
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueID View Post
I really like your wrestling story and the direction you're taking it, I can't wait to hear more.

I know you're asking for some comments/suggestions so I'd though I'd say one thing about your first captured story that stood out to me. This is something that someone told me about some stories I wrote at one time, and I took it hard at first, but looking back I see what they meant. Even though you first story was written in 1st person point of view, I found it was mostly all the same sentence structure type and all the sentences were almost the same length. If we're reading a persons thoughts they'll be broken, short, long, varying lengths, incomplete sentences, sometimes even one or tow word sentences or thoughts. No one thinks in correct grammar and with long 10-15 word complete sentences all the time. So its not always natural reading a first person point-of-view story written that way.

Your second story and its installments though have all been phenomenal and great. Everything about it is excellent, its a very natural reading and I really feel like I'm there when reading it. Keep it up.
Thanks I will definitely keep that in kind when I am writing!
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, captured, helpless, humiliation, slave