Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-18-2020, 02:49 PM   #1
littleone19

Default 20/F Please give this slut dares

Hey!

I have a uni assignment due in on Monday but after that I’d like to fill my week with some harsh dares and challenges to celebrate!

I’ve also not been active on GD for a while so maybe I need a few punishments...

I also have one of my girl friends coming over for a girls night in, so maybe something I could do that she wouldn’t notice?

Lots of rules for the week please, thank you! Xox

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

https://bdsmtest.org/r/n9w8jg7f
littleone19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 03:20 PM   #2
andy4
Distinguished Member

I will give you a choice of how your nipples will be bound, you can use either rubber bands, string or bobbi pins.

Also once an hour you must go into the bathroom and flick your clit once for each text or social media notice you received in the past hour
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 03:32 PM   #3
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Pick a day and go without a bra or panties for 24 hours
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 03:41 PM   #4
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

No sitting on a toilet seat this week
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 03:46 PM   #5
wowman

How about you wear the butt plug when she is over?
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 03:48 PM   #6
MastersVoice
getDare Sweetheart

littleone19,

Before your friend comes and visits drink 1 large glass of water.

You may not pee until after your friend decides she needs to go.

Enjoy holding it in

M.V

MastersVoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 09:29 PM   #7
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

1. No panties or bra the whole week.
2.Sleep with your biggest dildo in your pussy and your butt plug in your ass every night using a crotch rope to keep them in.
3. Go out to eat with your friend with your remote vibe in your pussy(make sure to charge it fully) and your butt plug in your ass. Again use a crotch rope to keep it in place but tie a knot that will end up right over your clit. For Every 15 min you’re out of your house you turn the vibrator on for 5 min. The first time every hour turn it on on low, the second time on medium, and the third time as high as I can go. You have to be out for at least 4 hours.
4. Make sure all vibrators have fresh or fully charged batteries. One night sleep with your remote vibe in your pussy on medium with a bullet vibe taped to each nipple on medium keep them turned on and let the batteries run out. No taking them off your nipples or out of your pussy till the next morning (9 am earliest) if you have to leave before 9 am then you keep them in til you get home.
5. Again using crotch rope put your medium sized dildo in your pussy and butt plug in your ass and keep them in all day. Every hour you have to find a place wherever you’re at to fuck your pussy for 5 min.
6. Using your vibes one at a time: place them on your clit on high and do not remove it from your clit. Make yourself cum as much as possible in 2 hours. You cannot remove the vibe from your clit unless the battery is running low or dead.

Last edited by cgp1090870; 01-18-2020 at 09:32 PM.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 09:54 PM   #8
littleone19

Thank you very much for all tour dates! I’ll try to PM you all reports as I do them! Super excited and nervous hehe

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

Old 01-18-2020, 10:11 PM   #9
LittlePrincess94

adding to MastersVoices dare, drink an additional glass of water every hour while she's there
Limits: scat, public, ingesting pee, bugs, anal (except my small plug), hanging wedgies (dangling is fine), ripping wedgies (most of the time), swirlies (punishment only), licking toilet seats, pics/vids, bodywriting, involving other people IRL, blood, blackmail

Rules

Items

BDSM Test

I love to lose

PM Dares
LittlePrincess94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 02:01 AM   #10
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Why is piss drinking a limit for you. But you give it out as a dare?
You do know some Masters do read back posts to see what you have done already

You don't do that girl Don't give out dares that you wouldn't do yourself.

So tell me how are you going to make this right?

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 02:23 AM   #11
sheilamartyn

You should keep your kegel balls in for 24 hours. After you take them out you should suck them clean.

Email: [email protected]
Likes: bondage, crossdressing, petplay, plastic bags/bin liners, saran wrap/cling film, mild breath play, duct tape.
Dislike: mild pain, edging, masturbation control, anal
Limits: Public, bladder control, family, illegal, messy, CBT, financial, showing face, suffocation
Toys: various sex toys
Clothes and toys
sheilamartyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 08:31 AM   #12
littleone19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post

I’m very sorry sir, please give this slut a punishment for being so naughty. Piss drinking is a limit because I would hate it so much, don’t know if I could force myself to do it. Please be kind sir

PM ME DARES

Old 01-19-2020, 02:21 PM   #13
littleone19

I’m also now planning on going into town shopping for a few homeward bits and I’ll also need to do a weekly food shop. Give me dates for those? Preferably not tings I need to buy as I have a tight budget. Thanks

PM ME DARES

Old 01-19-2020, 02:33 PM   #14
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post

That is NOT how limits work. Each person has a different set of things that they are willing to do. Just because I am not willing to do ass to mouth or drink my own piss, does that mean that I shouldn't be allowed to give those tasks to my sub? No! Those are things that he either enjoys or tolerates for my pleasure.

Littleone you do not need to explain or justify your limits, and nobody can ask you to break them if you are not comfortable doing that. You did nothing wrong and do not need to be punished for not being willing to do something.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 01-19-2020, 02:41 PM   #15
MastersVoice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleone19 View Post
I’m also now planning on going into town shopping for a few homeward bits and I’ll also need to do a weekly food shop. Give me dates for those? Preferably not tings I need to buy as I have a tight budget. Thanks
Write the following on a piece of paper...

Your First Name
The date you do the dare

Then write this shopping list...
Bread
Milk
Sugar
Vibrator
Butt Plug
Batteries

Fold the paper in half and when you are out, leave the piece of paper somewhere that someone will find it. Make sure no one sees you leave the paper as this isn't about exposing you.

Sit somewhere close(ish) so you can covertly see when someone picks up the paper and reads is.

Enjoy the hidden embarrassment.

M.V

MastersVoice is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MastersVoice for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
20/f, dare, pain, pussy, slut