Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-23-2019, 05:02 PM   #1
ZeSarge

Male 27/male/dom seeks any age/female/slave in any place (serious replys)

27/male/dom seeks any age/female/slave in any place (serious replys)

Hello.

My name isn't important. You can just call me master. I am looking for a slave to tease and dominate.

I don't care if your new to being a sub or not i will use your pussy regardless. Age matters little only that im looking for any slut from 18-28 that wishes to be used for there master.
I enjoy enjoy making my pets edge and tease there bodys for my amusement.
I enjoy controlling orgasms both forced and denied.
I live in ontario canada in eastern standard time. I would prefer to find a slave from the same time zone or something similar to keep session sceduals easy.
I have a bit of a busy life but should you want to be my submissive little pet then add mastersarge on kik telling me that your looking to be my slave.

Note: I am not on getdare often so applys must be done thru kik should you have discord or skype instead i can accommodate.
Denial is part of the fun, and a big part of it is mental. If i tell you that you won't cum in a month I may let you cum tomorrow or today all depends on how good you are and if you "play along"

Thank you for your time.
Master

Those looking to apply will messege mastersarge on kik and say the following

"Sir, this slut begs for denial"

(Please give me at least a few hours to respond as i tend to work nights and go to college in the mornings)

Apon reading the message i will ask name age and rough location so that i can familiarize myself with your timezone and scedual sessions.

Advertisements
Kink Talk