Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-17-2012, 03:30 PM   #76
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklips78 View Post
Alright then again do the pool bet, but this time, convince them the loser has to get a pie smashed in their face and you will do your best to win. If you win you will send me pics/video of her before-after the pie.
If you get really brave you can offer the pie in her face be your hairless pie.
where would I get the pie? Just bring the stuff with me?

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:38 PM   #77
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

nice reply on the hanging vibrator teasing dare. I was actually hoping you were not able to orgasm, so it would just be frustrating for you.
But then again, I really like to tease horny sluts.

keep going, your reposts are awesome.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:42 PM   #78
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Default Keep going, your reports are awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
nice reply on the hanging vibrator teasing dare. I was actually hoping you were not able to orgasm, so it would just be frustrating for you.
But then again, I really like to tease horny sluts.

keep going, your reposts are awesome.
subscribe
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:07 PM   #79
darklips78

Send a message via AIM to darklips78 Send a message via Yahoo to darklips78

Get her number or make plans to pie her at a future time.
My birthday is February 12
darklips78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:33 PM   #80
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklips78 View Post
Get her number or make plans to pie her at a future time.
I have my doubts that someone I haven't met before will give me their number just so one of us can pie the other in the face.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
Old 12-17-2012, 05:13 PM   #81
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

Me too. Would have liked to see how red your cheeks got when you slipped off those panties for the other dare, though. I bet there were a few in the audience who would have exchanged numbers after that.

I forgot to mention in my dare with Reagan, that since you love objectification, you should be her table / footstool part of the time. Either on all fours doggy style, or for more fun, doing a back-bend. Bonus points if you're made to keep still to hold a (moderately) hot cup of coffee or glass of ice water, or perhaps both at the same time...
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:52 AM   #82
darklips78

Send a message via AIM to darklips78 Send a message via Yahoo to darklips78

You'd be surprised. I've won this bet many times. You could go get a pie after someone loses/wins
My birthday is February 12
darklips78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:23 PM   #83
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

The keys to my heels finally came in this morning!! It feels soooooooo good not to be wearing them. My feet ache so much. I'm going to take as much time off from wearing heels as I can the rest of the week. I'll post about what happened last night in a little while.

Old 12-18-2012, 01:14 PM   #84
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
The keys to my heels finally came in this morning!! It feels soooooooo good not to be wearing them. My feet ache so much. I'm going to take as much time off from wearing heels as I can the rest of the week. I'll post about what happened last night in a little while.
think you will do it again?

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
zootsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:24 PM   #85
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
Wow, what a lucky coincidence that was. And what a great advertisement... become a dareslut and you just mind find an unexpected and like-minded partner.

Now let's take advantage of the situation. :P

You need to follow through on your Community marathon. You can do so at either house you prefer, but hers might be better. Arrange a day, ideally before you get those heels off (I'm loving that dare, btw, such a sexy reminder and potentially embarrassing predicament) and let her know that you plan to be kinky around her / with her and make sure she's into it.

The whole time you are together, you need to be naked except for heels and a thong. Bring some hair clips, your buttplug, a vibrator, and if you have/can make one, a nipple clamp chain - clothespins and string can work, too. Before every episode, roll a die and attach/use that many of the accessories to your body until the end of the episode, ask Reagan where you should put each one.

You are effectively her slave until the marathon is over, since you've seen it and she hasn't. It's your job to fetch drinks and snacks, to make sure she's comfortable -- giving her a massage or foot rub if she asks -- to entertain her sexually even. Make it clear your body is hers to enjoy, if she wants to; she can tease you, fondle you, watch you masturbate or go down on her, spank you for any mistakes, etc.

Finally, you need her permission to cum.

Hopefully this fits into your/her parameters. Have fun!
I called Reagen when I saw your dare, and she enthusiastically agreed to your idea.
The keys for my heels did not arrive until this morning, so when I left for her house around 5:40 I still had my heels on. I put on a white thong and a large overcoat that would hide the rest of my body until I got to her house. I took all the toys and objects you instructed me to and put them in my purse along with the season 1 DVD of Community. I couldn't find a die, so we ended up getting on a die-rolling website on her computer.

As soon as I got there I handed her my purse, telling her that all the toys were in there. Then I took off my coat and hung it up, displaying my body for her to admire. I reminded her that I was to be her slave for the duration of the night, and that she was in full control of me and could do anything she wanted to me. We decided on a safeword (flugelhorn - points for anyone who gets the reference), and the night began. I put in the dvd, got it playing, and we rolled the die. It came up a three, so Reagen decided to put a hair clip on each of my nipples and the buttplug in my ass. After the toys were attached I went to the kitchen to make some dinner. I made some pasta, which didn't take long but was still delicious. She made my get on all fours and serve as her table. She didn't have confidence in me to hold her drink like that, though, so she held it herself. It was very difficult to keep still with a plate of hot paste on my bare back, and she was making me eat my food with no hands, so that made it even more difficult. By the end of the first episode my face was a mess, tomato sauce and bits of ground beef were everywhere. After episode 1 ended she let me wash my face off. We rolled the die again, and it came up a 5. She added a vibrator to my cunt and put the nipple clamp chain on my pussy lips.
It would take much more time than I hav to write down everything that happened, so I'll summarize the rest of the night.
Throughout the night Reagen made me bring her snacks and drinks and eat her out three or four times. SHe got a big kick out of spanking me, and she decided that every tie I laughed I would get 5 spankings on my ass. My ass was very sore by the time we fell asleep (funniest show ever). She teased me constantly, massaging my breasts and playing with my clit and pussy. I only orgasmed twice. The first time she had been teasing me for almost 2 hours and I couldn't bear it anymore, so I came without her permission. It felt wonderful, but as son as I was done she paused the episode and spanked my cunt for what felt like an eternity. I was crying by the time she got done, and after the last stroke she smiled at me and said "Don't cum without my permission again!" I sobbed, smiled, and said "Yes ma'am". She kissed me and started the episode back up.

The second time was around 3 AM. We had just finished episode 15 around 2:30 when she paused the DVD and said "I think that's enough for now." I had been on all fours, her using me as a footrest. I was getting very tired. She got up and started taking off her clothes. I did not move, because she had made it clear long before then that i was not to do anything without her telling me to. Once she was naked she tackled me and began kissing me. She ripped off the nipple clamps that I had on for that episode, which made me shriek in pain, and started fingering me. She told me to do the same to her, so I did. We made out passionately for a long time while fingering each other. Soon we were both moaning and whimpering in sexual ecstasy, and in between frantic breaths she gave me permission to cum. I came all over her hand, gasping and moaning loudly as juices shot from my pussy and my body convulsed. After I came she stopped kissing me and stuck her hand in my mouth. I obediently cleaned off her hand with my tongue, savoring the taste of my cum. Then she stood up and sat on my head, and I ate her out once more until she came a few moments later. After she came and I swallowed her juices she grabbed me and led her to her bedroom. We got under he covers and made out again. After a few minutes we decided we needed to sleep, so we snuggled up with each other, my head up against her chest as she stroked my hair. We fell asleep quickly. It was about 9:30 when she woke me up and handed me a plate of eggs and bacon. I started to protest, saying that I was supposed to do that but she sushed me and said it was her way of thanking me. We ate breakfast in her bed and talked things over. We have decided that she will take over as my semi-mistress (she doesn't want to be my full-time mistress, since she's never tried that before. We'll just be girlfriends, and when she's in the mood to play with me she's free to use me however she wants. and in case youre wondering, my online one has not contacted me in over a month and I have sent her an email telling her that I am leaving her), and that we will use winter break as a trial for me living with her. We aren't going to tell our families (as we both come from conservative families who are rather homophobic), so that my parents will keep up the rent on my apartment in case things do work out and I need to move out. We are currently at my apartment pacing up some things to take over to her house. She refuses to take rent from me, saying that I will pay her by serving her and doing chores and errands for her. I am very excited about our new relationship and I can't wait to see what this month brings. She has ordered me to continue asking for and completing the dares and tasks here on getDare. She plans on making an account in the near future to lurk and maybe participate a little.
Thank you for the dare, the night was magical. We will complete the marathon tonight, where I will once again serve her dinner and be her plaything.

Old 12-18-2012, 01:25 PM   #86
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zootsuit View Post
think you will do it again?
I would love to, but in the semi-distant future. My feet are ridiculously sore.

Old 12-18-2012, 01:42 PM   #87
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
I would love to, but in the semi-distant future. My feet are ridiculously sore.
try finding some ballet heels

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
zootsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:43 PM   #88
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zootsuit View Post
try finding some ballet heels
Oh dear god. I do not think i would be able to stand in those, let alone wear them for several days.

Old 12-18-2012, 01:47 PM   #89
enaz

That was a great write up, although I think the spelling of your safeword is closer to "fluggaenkdechioebolsen"...
Limits: Public, family, friends, pics, eating.
enaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:48 PM   #90
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaz View Post
That was a great write up, although I think the spelling of your safeword is closer to "fluggaenkdechioebolsen"...
haha, that's not what I'm referencing.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, contract, lesbian, pain, public humiliation, slavery, slut