Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2016, 02:13 PM   #1
SissyXcandy

Default Golden opportunity to get blackmailed (safely)

Hey everyone!

I am Sissyxcandy and i have made a blackmail form for slaves to get blackmailed!

Why should you get blackmailed by me?

I know that there are alot of other people who have a blackmail service etc on this forum. But the difference between them and me is that i have been a slave too and have been blackmailed too, so i know how to keep it fun for both of us and when i go to far. I am not sure but it should let you trust me more because i have been in the position you have been.

Who am i?

I was a sissy slave, but i was thinking for a long time to be a dom because the fantasies of being a master of someone got me turned on more and more. I started to get some contact with a couple of slaves and gave them some assignment, they always loved my assignments and one of them gave me the idea to start a blackmail service on getdare So here i am!

What kind of slaves i want?

I will accept any kind of slave with any kind of fetish.
But ofcourse i have a perfect slave in mind with fetishes like my own, so a slave who loves to get sissified and do SEMI/HIDDEN public dares! But as i told before, everyone has a chance to be my slave!

How can you sign up?

I hope alot of you will be interested in this and i would enjoy giving you this opportunity.
If you are interested and want to sign up for it, you can do it very very easy by Clicking here. This is a google doc form, so it is very easy and fast to sign up! I need to warn you if you fake any kind of information or not wanting to tell you have no chance to be my slave (it is just impossible to blackmail if i dont have this information). I might won't see it right now, but if i see that you faked any assignment or information you will be punished really harsh!

My ideology

''I don't just love her,
she owns me.
Completely.
I'd do anything
for her

- Abbi Glines
Never too far

Last edited by SissyXcandy; 10-18-2016 at 02:18 PM.
SissyXcandy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SissyXcandy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk