Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-28-2019, 05:11 PM   #1
picture

Default 25/M Looking for Semi Public Dares

Hello! I was hoping some of you could come up with some dares to push my semi public limits, particularly involving xdressing, but willing to do anything from my likes. Up to this point, the most I've ever done is dares in a car, or an empty park trails and abandoned places. I was hoping you could come up with something clever to push my limits.

A little more info, I have lots of clothes, but would be happy to buy more (on a budget preferably). I love gambling dares that can decide the severity of the dare after I already have committed to it, and really hate the idea of 1 on 1 interactions with individuals (for fear of making them uncomfortable), so please no "walk around and ask someone to partake in the dare" sort of things.

Let me know if their is any other info I can add or if you have a dare for me!

Thank You!
Old 04-28-2019, 05:11 PM   #2
picture

And of course I will give reports in any way requested!
Old 04-28-2019, 05:23 PM   #3
Jamin0731
getDare Sweetheart

Walk around with heels and a skirt on, your top is up to you, but no panties are permitted. The skirt must be the shortest you own, and you can't cover

Permanent Rules PM Dares Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Make me even more of a baby girl through hypnosis so that I may give you pleasure.
DIAPERED - I will wear a diaper for 24 hours straight, no changes. I'm still allowed to poop in the toilet.
I am a complete beta.
Jamin0731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 05:31 PM   #4
picture

Thanks for the dare. I don't have any skirts, but would I could just wear a dress with a shirt over it if that is okay, or I could purchase one.

Also, if you or anyone has a place for me to perform the dare and walk around, I would greatly appreciate it! (hopefully somewhere less crowded as this is going to be very forward dare for me to do at a busy shop or something, but I am going to go ahead and say I will commit to this dare regardless of the location so it's totally up to you)
Old 04-28-2019, 05:33 PM   #5
Jamin0731
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by picture View Post
Thanks for the dare. I don't have any skirts, but would I could just wear a dress with a shirt over it if that is okay, or I could purchase one.

Also, if you or anyone has a place for me to perform the dare and walk around, I would greatly appreciate it! (hopefully somewhere less crowded as this is going to be very forward dare for me to do at a shop or something, but it's up to you!)
A dress would definetely be acceptable, but no shirt, if you can.

Permanent Rules PM Dares Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Make me even more of a baby girl through hypnosis so that I may give you pleasure.
DIAPERED - I will wear a diaper for 24 hours straight, no changes. I'm still allowed to poop in the toilet.
I am a complete beta.
Jamin0731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 06:37 PM   #6
Godly
Account Banned

You should do it in the middle of the day at a grocery store a popular one like wegmans, Safeway, giant for example
Godly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 06:54 PM   #7
picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godly View Post
You should do it in the middle of the day at a grocery store a popular one like wegmans, Safeway, giant for example
I guess I was asking for that. I'll let Jamin have the final say if they would rather me do it somewhere else (plz lol) since it was their dare. Otherwise I will do this tomorrow midday I guess.

Still open to other dares as well!
Old 04-29-2019, 12:24 PM   #8
picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin0731 View Post
Walk around with heels and a skirt on, your top is up to you, but no panties are permitted. The skirt must be the shortest you own, and you can't cover
Alright, headed off to do this task in two hours, in a dress... at a busy grocery store.

Anyone have any other dares for me while I'm out?
Old 04-29-2019, 07:59 PM   #9
picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by picture View Post
Alright, headed off to do this task in two hours, in a dress... at a busy grocery store.

Anyone have any other dares for me while I'm out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin0731 View Post
Did this dare earlier today! I wore a black club dress that is sooo short.I also wore a black hoodie, as I was a bit nervous about it being such a public location. I didn't bring heels, but wore a pair of black ballet type shoes. I went to a publix at 3:30, right before the work crowd came home, so I wasn't sure how busy it would be.

I was definitely super nervous. I sat in my car for waaay too long, and drove around waiting for people to clear out so I could walk around. Eventually I just had to go, since it seemed like it was never going to be empty and I started to worry it would get busier the longer I waited.

I pretty much jogged across the parking lot to the cart corral out front of the store. I got nervous, turned around and went back to my car. People driving in cars definitely saw me if they were looking but I all in all I don't know if I really was exposed. I was going to call it quits since the dare didn't really specify exactly where in the grocery store to go... But my adrenaline was pumping, and I was feeling so excited and nervous and was really really turned on. I decided to give it a second go and was a lot calmer the second time, and made it through the enter automatic doors. But again, I saw people and turned right around and walked out of the exit automatic doors. I was definitely in the view of some people checking out, but I'm not sure if they could tell I was a guy or not. Still it was a lot too me, and I definitely got a thrill from it. I was shaking the whole drive home, and kept looking at myself in my mirror looking at how I looked to people.

I know I edited the dare a bit, but I was way to nervous about it to really fulfill it exactly as it was given. The busy grocery store was too much of a push for me, and I know I would have straight chickened out if I didn't keep telling myself Godly didn't specify where in the store I had to be, or for how long. I definitely did go further than I thought I would though!

Thank you very much for this dare.

Last edited by picture; 04-29-2019 at 08:04 PM.
picture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 02:03 PM   #10
picture

Still hoping for a few more dares that push me out of my comfort zone!
Old 05-02-2019, 12:25 AM   #11
picture

bumpbumpbumpbump
Old 05-05-2019, 04:47 AM   #12
picture

Hoping to get uncomfortable this week! I received a PM to walk ~30 minutes in full females clothes while my normal clothes are completely locked away, and will be completing it sometime this week (and taking photos for the report!)

Anyone have any other dares for me while I am out?

Advertisements
Kink Talk