Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-11-2018, 08:51 AM   #1
TsundereSlave

Default 21 F Need help/ holding pee

Okay so I haven't done this ( or even been here) in forever so I'd like some tips - how much should I drink? How long should I hold? etc. Thank you,dearests!!
TsundereSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 08:55 AM   #2
Gmc2500ejw

You should drink 1litre of water every hour. Wait until you cant hold it anymore. If your nowheres near a bathroom your to wet yourself. If you are near a bathroom you may go in a stall pull your pants down but leave panties up and relieve yourself. You should try and wait atleast 1hour after you dont think you can hold it anymore
Gmc2500ejw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 08:59 AM   #3
TsundereSlave

Oh that is sorta intense. Hmm I am at home so I guess I am lucky because I'll have a toilet nearby always.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:31 AM   #4
TsundereSlave

I might have rushed . Already have about 2l in me. Wondering should i drink some more? Already wish to piss bad, but can still hold.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:54 AM   #5
jamdare96
getDare Sweetheart

Drink more if you can handle it and when you are bursting to pee then start fingering yourself until you pee yourself then taste your fingers afterwards
Old 05-11-2018, 12:58 PM   #6
madeapuddle

Rapid desperation works well, and is pretty simple. Drink 8-10 oz of water every 15 mins. Do this for anywhere from 2-4 hours in advance of your holding time and pee freely during this time. You'll know you are primed when your urine is clear and you are visiting the toilet a lot. Once holding time starts, potty is off limits. Continue to drink the same amount every 15-30 minutes, whichever is more comfortable for you, while you are holding. Do this until you lose control and wet yourself. The cool thing about doing this is that it tends to really hit you hard and fast and your usual ability to hold it should be greatly lessened.

To make this more fun, time yourself. Then the next time you do it make it a goal to pass that time. That's another great way to make yourself have an accident. If you find you can't bring yourself to pee your pants then try locking or zip tying your pants/zipper so that you can't get them off and lock the bathroom door. Have fun!

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide

Last edited by madeapuddle; 05-11-2018 at 01:00 PM.
madeapuddle is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
desperate, holding, pee, piss control