Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-28-2023, 09:04 AM   #1
lifeonedge
Baby Member

Default 21/F denial thread - can’t cum until new year’s AND i complete all tasks - abuse me!

Hello! My long distance boyfriend who lives across the world from me dared me to stay denied until new year’s and I accepted. The longest I’ve gone without cumming is a little over 5 weeks so this is definitely going to be super difficult for me, my boyfriend doesn’t think I can make it and wanted to make the stakes even higher so he asked me to start this thread.

I need to complete ALL tasks given to me in this thread until new year’s. If I don’t, I will fail. I will also fail if I cum by accident. If I make it, he will buy me whatever I want (within reason) but if I don’t, I’m not allowed to cum until June 15th (except maybe ruined orgasms if he’s feeling generous, he says) which is when he will finally be back in my country and take my virginity.

Limits are in my signature. Tasks CANNOT be too long and no daily tasks either as those can pile up rather quickly, to give me a fair chance, you can just give one time tasks. However you can give AS MANY TASKS as you want, you can post here as many times as you want. I also have to accept and complete any tasks DMed to me that are within my limits and follow these rules, you can DM me as many tasks as you want too. UNTIL DECEMBER 25TH, one week before new year’s. I’m a virgin so penetration is possible but limited, he doesn’t want me stretched out too much before he fucks me himself in summer.

He especially wants to focus on edging since he’s hoping I will slip over the edge by accident and lose, he also wants very painful dares because he is hoping I won’t be able to complete them before new year, especially pussy and clit pain. My pussy and especially clit is very sensitive to pain so he wants them tortured a lot and constantly in pain so I give up trying to complete the tasks and lose. I don’t have toys but I can use household objects such as clothes pegs, belts, rulers, ice cubes, vicks vaporub, toothpaste, rope, anything else you can think of really. You can also DM me with degrading messages since it makes me wet to get verbally degraded and it would make my denial more difficult. Be as cruel as you’d like.

Thank you in advance!

virgin so penetration will be limited

no toys, just household objects

limits: pics/vids, piss play, scat, needles, blood, permanent, extreme, illegal, full public (hidden is okay), anything involving other people, food play, messy
lifeonedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 02:33 PM   #2
Hukky
Distinguished Member

Edge ten times every morning, and pinch your nipples, rubbing, for 1 minute before bed.

Likes, Limits, Etc.

PM Dares!! control, hurt me
Hukky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 03:54 PM   #3
zeph

Put clothes pins on your nipples and clit starting for 10 minutes. You should increase the amount of time you can keep them on for ten minutes every month (October: 20 minutes, November: 30 minutes, December:40) on New Year’s Eve you should be able to keep them on for an hour. If you don’t meet any of the goals you fail.

Last orgasm: 04/20/2024

Want to be my mistress? Check out this ad!

Submission add thread progress

Likes, Dislikes, LimitsMy PM DaresOrgasm LogMy rules

Add me as a friend if you’re non-binary!!

zeph is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 04:07 PM   #4
Robert Brady

Edge using a wooden spoon to rub your clit. But before you edge, beat your pussy and clit with it as hard as you can 40 times.

By the way, if you really do want to keep this thread going that long then you'll need to keep engaged with it. You'll need to provide feedback and responses saying what you've done and how it felt.
Threads trends to die very quickly when there's no feedback from the OP
The following user says Thank You to Robert Brady for this post:
Old 08-29-2023, 09:59 AM   #5
Ba-exposer

After every edge, spank your pussy and ass 10x

Every 15th edge needs to be done outdoors.

Always looking for a Mistress or a slave.

Rules and PM/Kik Dares

Likes: Online Exposure, Exhibitionism, Public Nudity, Tasks, Rules, Orgasm Control, Printing out pictures

Limits: Face Pics, Anal, Scat, CBT

Spoiler:
Send MEGA here or on Kik and I have to give you a MEGA link of my nudes
Ba-exposer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial tasks, denial thread, edging, pussy pain, pussy torture