Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2022, 09:28 AM   #1
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default Taking cum at work

So today I was set a challenge to do at work by USmc2022 to fuck one stranger and have him cum in me and suck another stranger off and have him cum on my face while at work

I’m a waitress and in the cafe where I work in London the toilets are in a basement and quite a way from anyone so it’s relatively easy to be discreet as long as I pick my times carefully. I love these types of challenges as it keeps you on edge all day looking for the opportunity and the right person who’d be up for it.

First step is to get the outfit correct. Need to dress for work but also be slutty to attract the right guy. I went with a tight very short black skirt and a tight white low cut crop top. No underwear. At last minute before I left me flat I decided to add a butt plug and inserted one of my medium sizes princess plugs. Always fun.

At work I was super horny as soon as I arrived looking at every guy who came in as a potential for completing the challenge. I was flirty and chatty looking to gauge interest and opportunity. One guy really responded well. He was around 40 I guess (I’m 30) so when he paid his bill he wrote his phone number on the receipt. I took this as a chance and said if he waited 10mins I’d be on my break and can meet him down in the toilet for some quick fun.

Super excited I went down to the toilet and opened the door to find him inside waiting. We quickly started making out, he had my top up over my tits in seconds and soon my skirt up over my ass as well. He felt the plug and was clearly excited by this so he turned me round, bent me over and removed it and pushed his thick cock in my ass. He started slowly and built up but it wasn’t long before he was really pounding at my ass. He came in my ass, withdrew and put the plug back in. I cleaned his cock with my mouth and said I needed to get back to work.

That was the first part of the challenge done and knowing his cum was in my ass really had me hot and desperate for more.

Took a while to find a second cock, but when I did it was a guy who was probably no more than 18. We flirted and I told him to meet me in the toilet and once he went down I followed. Once inside I got on my knees and started to take his cock out. It was a nice cock, not massive, but not small and perfect for deepthroating which he’d clearly never experienced before. When he got close to cumming I begged him to cum on my face. He took his cock out my mouth and I finished him off with my hand and he blew all over my face. Obviously I couldn’t go back to work like that so I rubbed the cum in and cleaned up, scooping some into my mouth and swallowing it, which he loved.

Back home now and still super horny. Absolutely loved doing this challenge today. Sometimes you just have to go full slut to have a fun day!!

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 11 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk