Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2016, 07:52 PM   #226
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by footman590 View Post

simple one. order pizza or some takeout. drink a liter of later. during that time before delivery try to edge and hold your bladder. when the delivery finally comes, put your vibrating egg in your panties and wear some tight pants. have the egg at max setting while you pay and thank the deliveryman. you aren't allowed to rush it and must act as casually as possible.

Thank you for the dare, it was a fun yet humiliating experience! With my parent’s out of town, my mother left me in charge of making my brother and sister dinner. Generally, I’d make them baked chicken or whatever I could find in the freezer but I figured pizza would be better. It gave me an opportunity for this dare. Despite having frozen pizzas in the freezer, I told my brother and sister that I’d order one. After calling and ordering a large pepperoni pizza, I consumed roughly a liter of water and returned to my room where I prepped for the delivery man. Once in my secluded room, I shut the door and stripped naked. Laying in my bed, I closed my eyes and began rubbing myself, thinking of numerous perverse and naughty thoughts until I approached climax. As soon as I was on the edge of the climax, I removed my hand and relaxed, successfully completing an edge. Now that I was dripping wet, aroused, and full of water, I dressed in a tight green shirt and tight denim shorts and returned to the empty living room to keep watch for the delivery man. I sat on the couch and waited, crossing my legs and squirming as time passed, trying to hold my bladder. It was awful. My bladder was crying to be released, it felt like I could leak at any time and it would only get worse as soon as I would put the vibrating egg inside me. After about twenty minutes of sitting restlessly on the couch, trying to keep my bladder from emptying all over the couch and me, I saw the car pull in with a Domino's Pizza sign on the top of the white car. Acting quickly, I unbuttoned my shorts and grabbed onto the vibrating egg, turning it on and slipping it inside me before I pulled my shorts back up. The egg made everything worse. I couldn’t help but squirm uncontrollably to the constant, powerful waves of pleasure that were being sent throughout my body. Not only was that a problem but the vibrations had only made my bladder worse. It felt like it was a ticking time-bomb ready to go off nearly every second. Here I was squirming uncontrollably, looking as uncomfortable as possible while the pizza man was walking towards my front door. I tried to act as casual as possible but the powerful, pleasurable vibrations were too much. They were making my legs want to collapse underneath me, I couldn’t speak, I couldn’t even open up my mouth or else a moan or groan would escape. My stomach was doing flips as I answered the door, my entire body shaking slightly as I tried to steady myself by leaning against the door frame. Not wanting to speak, I smiled at him and waved him into the house. As he opened up the screen door and entered the house, I took a few steps into the living room and grabbed my purse and shuffled around for money as he said “$12.98 is your total” smiling at me as I fumbled around in obvious nerves and discomfort. I could feel my face turning dark red and I could feel the sweat rolling down my skin. It was humiliating. After finding a $10 and $5 bill, I handed him the money. My outreached arm was shaking uncontrollably and I think he noticed. He probably thought I was the most awkward girl he had ever seen from the way I was acting. He set down the pizza box on the coffee table and began searching for change in the money pouch. I still was scared to talk but I had to. As softly as I could, I opened my mouth and said only two words, “Keep it”. As soon as I opened my mouth, a very high-pitch squeak escaped, making everything more embarrassing as he smiled back at my uncomfortableness. He thanked me and left. As soon as he left, I collapsed onto the couch and pulled the egg from me before I hurried to the bathroom to relieve my bladder.

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
The following user says Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post:
Old 06-25-2016, 10:31 PM   #227
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Default Re: BLACK AND RED DARE!

Princess,
This dare will be made up from using a deck of playing cards.
As, those cards will determine what toys you will be using. What degree will they be use.
How hard it will be for you. Or, how easy it is going to be. What you will be wearing.

Step One!
1. You will shuffle all 52 cards together, including the jokers cards as well.
2. Next, you will take the bottom half and placed them on top of the other half.
3. Next, you will pull from the center 4 cards.
4. Next, you will then pull 4 cards from the bottom of the deck.
5. Next, you will then pull 4 cards from the top of the deck.
6. These will be your 12 cards.

Step Two!
1. You will divided all the cards into two groups.
2. Black cards will mean mild tasks.
3. Red cards will mean strong degree tasks.
4. Next, you will pm me the total of all black cards. And the total of all the red cards.
5. You will identify to me, if any of the cards are "Kings, Jacks, Aces, Queens or jokers.

Then I will continue with the rest of your dare. Once, I have received the information on your cards.

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
Old 06-26-2016, 05:57 AM   #228
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Nicely done dare! Nothing extreme, but i suspect plenty of discomfort physically and mentally!
Old 06-26-2016, 06:56 AM   #229
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Wow girl I'm a little disappointed that your didn't return the batteries to Hallie, got to correct that. Get into a teddy and panties and get new batteries, and don't forget to write slut on your stomach again, once you hand her the batteries show her the slut written across your belly, then ask her if I should have it tattooed.

Now onto the main dare. Get dressed up in your teddy and panties and wear sneakers, there's going to be a lot of running. What i want you to do with your plug in wand is go visit your neighbors and steal there electric, you know the outside outlets. Once you get to a outlet, remove your panties and put all of it in your mouth, plug in the wand and have a orgasm. Do this to 6 different houses in the same night.
Then once your done and your heading home, your not allowed to use the doors I want you to climb back into your house through a window.
I just had to add that to improve on your slut ninja skills.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 06-26-2016, 08:03 AM   #230
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Default Re: PIZZA DARE AGAIN FOR YOU!

Princess,
Quite simple with nothing fancy about it, except not to pee in your pants.
Not bad!
Daddy!

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
Old 06-26-2016, 08:46 AM   #231
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Wow girl I'm a little disappointed that your didn't return the batteries to Hallie, got to correct that. Get into a teddy and panties and get new batteries, and don't forget to write slut on your stomach again, once you hand her the batteries show her the slut written across your belly, then ask her if I should have it tattooed.

Now onto the main dare. Get dressed up in your teddy and panties and wear sneakers, there's going to be a lot of running. What i want you to do with your plug in wand is go visit your neighbors and steal there electric, you know the outside outlets. Once you get to a outlet, remove your panties and put all of it in your mouth, plug in the wand and have a orgasm. Do this to 6 different houses in the same night.
Then once your done and your heading home, your not allowed to use the doors I want you to climb back into your house through a window.
I just had to add that to improve on your slut ninja skills.
I refuse to do this. I've grown with Hailey and I wouldn't even think about attempting to do it.
The main dare is too public and it wouldn't work. I don't have a teddy and my wand is cordless, hence the batteries. It crosses my limits. I apologize.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 06-26-2016, 12:39 PM   #232
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

That's ok girl, I'll think of something else for you.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
The following user says Thank You to MasterMichaelNY for this post:
Old 06-26-2016, 05:27 PM   #233
thewilds
Distinguished Member

I'm happy to see the growth you've had since the beginning. I hope those following you understand to keep the dares realistic and do-able!
Old 06-26-2016, 06:08 PM   #234
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Default Re: FYI!

Princess,
You have come along ways from that beginning back in November. You are not that same innocent person. Over time, you have become alot smarter. You have discovered what fits you and what doesn't fit in that box of yours. Just as you have developed that new set of limits inside yourself. Your growth of maturity in dares also has come a very long ways too. Everything changes over time and for the right reasons. You love exciting dares, just as long as they stay in your limits.
Daddy!

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
Old 06-28-2016, 08:10 AM   #235
thewilds
Distinguished Member

I am gifting you my 500th post on GD. I dare you to kiss a girl on the lips before the end of the week. Who, and how is up to you! (the week ends Sunday night).
Old 07-04-2016, 06:30 PM   #236
footman590

Dare I made for someone else but you might be interested. Understanding pictures is in your limit, keep the pictures to yourself but still consider taking it so you can feel the rush and reference back to it and just have fun.

Play a solo edging/strip game. Wear the sexiest outfit you have with lingerie and such. Associate 6 items on you with the six sides of the die.

Take a picture in a sexy pose before and after each die roll. For each roll, you must remove said piece of clothing then masturbate for 5 minutes. You are not allowed to cum until you are completely naked. For each roll that repeats. Like getting a 1 then later on rolling another 1 before you are completely naked, you must edge before cumming. And take pictures of your desires then. Basically be liberal and try to catch your O face.

Another dare that I've yet to see is a drive-thru dare. Basically you'll need a few different drice-thrus to do this. I'd say minimum 3 but since you've done 3 before try going for 4. It is a dare after all. Basically you'll want to bring one or two vibratirs for this.

Wear 6 pieces of clothing, one for each side of a die. Basically you'll have to go through each drive-thru and after ordering, before you get what you ordered roll the die and remove the associated piece of clothing. If that can't be done due to the infrastructure, roll the die before the drive through and remove it before going through. During the time at the drive-thru, have a vibrstor (or two) in you are highest setting.

If its safe to do, make sure you drink lot of water before starting this and you can't relieve yourself at all until you finish. Also have a vibrstor in you st lower setting all the time excluding in the drive-thru where its in high.

If it breaks any limits, sorry and I'll.tune it accordingly . just felt like you may want a more adventuruous dare again.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:19 PM   #237
The Slutty Princess

Heart

With my deepest sorrow,
I have decided to put a halt to performing dares & tasks. I have enjoyed each and every dare I have ever completed and I hope you all enjoyed my reports just as much as I had enjoyed performing the tasks! When I first made this thread, I never would have dreamed for it to have become 16 pages long with over 28,500 people visiting my thread! Thank you all! With college approaching and a new pursuit of my dreams and happiness in my life, I'd like to put more time towards those things. Despite not performing dares, I will still be active on this website. I will continue to contribute to the getDare book club. If you haven't heard/seen the book club, every one to two weeks, we share an erotic story to read and then we discuss and review the short erotic stories! If you enjoy reading erotic short stories, I'd highly encourage you to join! A link is in my signature!

I will also continue blogging about my life, events, my sex life, etc in my blog on the website. Thank you for all those that read my blogs and comment, I appreciate all the comments and messages! As always, I am still available to chat at any time, just send me a private message and I will get back to you whenever I have time!

Thank you for all the memories!
Love you all,
Lia

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Last edited by The Slutty Princess; 07-08-2016 at 12:26 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post:
Old 07-08-2016, 08:22 PM   #238
thewilds
Distinguished Member

As always, you have been my favorite here. You were daring, experimental, awesomely descriptive in your reports and above all honest! You've become a true friend (for a long time to come). I will miss your tasks, but i am thrilled and proud of your growth and maturity over the past several months! The butterfly has emerged!
Old 07-08-2016, 09:48 PM   #239
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Default Re: Dares and tasks!

Princess,
Your further is moving in that direction of what is next to come for you. You discover that side of you in so many different ways on GetDare. You open up from how you were walking into the world of performing dares. You open up from how you were walking into the world of performing tasks. You took that leap into that excitement that you have hoped to experience. You did what you dreamed about doing from reading on GetDare before you reached the age to achieve them. You gave me that honor to be your Master and teach you that experience of being owned. You did dares, that made people seat on the edge of there seat while reading those reports. You created reports so very deep and so very detailed. Your learning experience was so very successful in so many ways for yourself. There is not enough words to say from the seven months of you performing so many different kind of dares. From the simple ones, to those that challenge you and did push you. Along with those that you had to turn down from crossing your limits.

You have now fulfilled that chapter ěn your life and must move forward now! It was no easy decision for you to come too. But, you knew inside that it was coming! Everything happens for a reason! You have been through a lot so very fast right now. I am glad that we have that strong trust between us. That joy of happiness for you is very important in my eyes!

The stars are watching over you!

Daddy!

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk