Send a message via MSN to guakamaya

yeah there is shes probably just taking her time to make it better
.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
guakamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:04 PM   #19
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

It is non fiction!! She cannot make it better in any way. It is supposed to be have happened in reality!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 03:16 PM   #20
guakamaya

sorry i meant like from other places
.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
guakamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:18 PM   #21
happyjanit

Default Continueation

Sorry it took so long. HOMEWORK!! Ugh!! Anyways:

Well, I was thinking that she wasn’t going to go that far with this, but after a half hour of the girls talking and giving me more milk, I felt I was going to die. I asked if I could just go use the bathroom, but they said that I always could, and that I was wearing it. Well, I cursed them off, and went to get out of the stroller, which didn’t work because yet again, they put a lock on it, and then one of them walked over and slapped me across the face for cursing. I just let go of my bladder at that point, and just started to wet myself uncontrollably, and started to cry. Well, they said that we were going home, but only after they changed me. So they took me out of the stroller, held me down and changed the diaper in the middle of the park. Again I started to cry, and they just shoved one of those things you put in a baby's mouth into mine, tied a string to it and around my head so I couldn’t spit it out.

Well, we got back to her house, and they then gave me more food and more milk. They then put me in the playpen and put on Barnie. After it was over, I went to say I had to use the bathroom, but I still had that thing in my mouth. They noticed what I was trying to say and just pointed. Well this time I had to go both, but I tried to hold it. They then said it was nap time and went to take me to the crib. Well I knew that I was going to go in the diaper again if I didn’t do anything, so I tried to run. I got to the door and noticed it was still locked, and they came behind me and all four of them grabbed me, and said I was going to get spanked like a real baby. They then taped my ankles together. After they finished that, they gave me more food and then put me in the crib. It felt like it was going to break under me. They said that if I stood up it would break, and if I broke it, they were going to tell everyone in school about me going in the diaper in the park. So I just went to sleep. After a little while, I woke up and they were sitting there watching TV. I thought they might have opened up the basement door, so I try to get out of the crib without breaking it, but as soon as I get up, and just completely lose control of my bladder and just completely fill the diaper. I fell down and it just felt disgusting. They heard it and came over. They smelt it, and said that since I tried to get out, they were going to make sit in it.
happyjanit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:19 PM   #22
happyjanit

Default The End

They then said that we were going shopping. So again they put me in the stroller and took me to the food store, and I was still in the same diaper. So midway through their shopping, someone points out the smell, and they decide that it's time to change me. I try to not let them take it off, because I don’t want people to see, but there were four of them and they were all stronger than me. We left the food store, went back to her house yet again they fed me a lot and made me watch Barbie this time, they fed me again, and said it was time for bed. I though it was finally over, but then I remembered that I and told my parents I was staying over her house. So they put me in the crib again.

In the morning I smell something really bad, and when I opened my eyes I realized that I was still in the crib and that it wasn’t a nightmare. I was also in the diaper still, and that smell was me, I had gone again because of that baby food. Well they wake up, they change me once again, I try to get away again, but I failed. And they said that they were going to spank me again. After that, they said that it was over.

This was the most embarrassing 24 hours ever. And I decided that I wasn’t going to make bets anymore.

The End
happyjanit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:54 PM   #23
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to sk0073r

sorry to be a critic, but i didnt enjoy the rushed ending, and the lack of describing... I know its supost to be a non fiction, but when someone is reading it, we want to hear more description about how the person felt during the times and what exactually it felt like. Example : One of my stories describes when a 16 year old girl is having an orgasm... Instead of simple saying she had an orgasm, i described how it was like, how the pulse started slowly throughout her body, and the warmth between her legs, then continued as the pulse gained speed and her warmth spread, and she was struggeling to stop herself from screaming... Thats much better than just simply saying she had an orgasm.... Overall though the story has much potential, and i would LOVE to minipulate it. adding and subtracting things in the future if its okay with you.

Sk0073r.

Teasing, JOI, edging, little pain, mild anal, bondage

Mild pain, femdom, diaper

Messy, public, involving others, illegal, humiliation
sk0073r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 09:30 PM   #24
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk0073r View Post
sorry to be a critic, but i didnt enjoy the rushed ending, and the lack of describing... I know its supost to be a non fiction, but when someone is reading it, we want to hear more description about how the person felt during the times and what exactually it felt like. Example : One of my stories describes when a 16 year old girl is having an orgasm... Instead of simple saying she had an orgasm, i described how it was like, how the pulse started slowly throughout her body, and the warmth between her legs, then continued as the pulse gained speed and her warmth spread, and she was struggeling to stop herself from screaming... Thats much better than just simply saying she had an orgasm.... Overall though the story has much potential, and i would LOVE to minipulate it. adding and subtracting things in the future if its okay with you.

Sk0073r.
u will have to agree the ending was rushed!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 04:15 PM   #25
anayguy

Keep it going i like this one
anayguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 07:28 PM   #26
guakamaya

that was the end
.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]