Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-21-2023, 12:46 AM   #1
royalfox

Default Substitute my sex toys

Hii. As much as I love my toys, I miss using household items so much.

Give me some creative dares and Ill do my best to report back. I also moved into a 3rd floor apartment so maybe some exhibitionism dares with the curtains open?? Or something similar.

I also love using food items like cucumbers, corn, etc as dildos so maybe some dares with other food items too

limits: bodily fluids (apart from spit), anything major in public, photos and videos, family, friends, writing on body, panty stuffing

likes: being filled, dp, anal, nipple play, mild exhibitionism

toys: 6", 7", 8" & 9" dildo, tentacle dildo, double ended dildo, S, M, L butt plug, nipple clamps, nipple pumps, bullet vibe, rabbit vibe, XL vibrating butt plug
royalfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 01:09 AM   #2
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Asterisk

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalfox View Post

Give me some creative dares and Ill do my best to report back. I also moved into a 3rd floor apartment so maybe some exhibitionism dares with the curtains open?? Or something similar.

I also love using food items like cucumbers, corn, etc as dildos so maybe some dares with other food items too
Hello Royal Fox
I like your post, here you go:
First you will dress with: bra, panties, socks, a top and a bottom: your choice yet you should chose something easy to put off or...on >
Then you will climb up your stairways, and at each level, drop one of your clothe. Socks count as one. If there's not enough level then you'll have to go down and leave the remaining pieces of clothes on the first level without your clothing. Hope I'm clear. Once you're fully naked, go up one last level, and fuck your pussy 30 times, sitting spread on the last step. You must push in and out at the rhythm of 1 per second, no faster. No cumming!
Once done, go back to your flat, picking up your clothes but not wearing them back. Hold your panties and bra between your teeth please

If you fail, you will beg for a punishment.

We all expect a nice report.

I may come back later with edge tasks with household or veggies tasks, and for this, I need to know if there's an underground garage, cellars or attics in your building.

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.

Last edited by Geo T; 05-21-2023 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Added question
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 02:05 AM   #3
royalfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo T View Post
Hello Royal Fox
I like your post, here you go:
First you will dress with: bra, panties, socks, a top and a bottom: your choice yet you should chose something easy to put off or...on >
Then you will climb up your stairways, and at each level, drop one of your clothe. Socks count as one. If there's not enough level then you'll have to go down and leave the remaining pieces of clothes on the first level without your clothing. Hope I'm clear. Once you're fully naked, go up one last level, and fuck your pussy 30 times, sitting spread on the last step. You must push in and out at the rhythm of 1 per second, no faster. No cumming!
Once done, go back to your flat, picking up your clothes but not wearing them back. Hold your panties and bra between your teeth please

If you fail, you will beg for a punishment.

We all expect a nice report.

I may come back later with edge tasks with household or veggies tasks, and for this, I need to know if there's an underground garage, cellars or attics in your building.

I will definitely try this one tomorrow. And to answer your question, theres a garage under the building .

limits: bodily fluids (apart from spit), anything major in public, photos and videos, family, friends, writing on body, panty stuffing

likes: being filled, dp, anal, nipple play, mild exhibitionism

toys: 6", 7", 8" & 9" dildo, tentacle dildo, double ended dildo, S, M, L butt plug, nipple clamps, nipple pumps, bullet vibe, rabbit vibe, XL vibrating butt plug
royalfox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to royalfox for this post:
Old 05-21-2023, 03:00 AM   #4
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Once you get stretched with other things a whisk sounds like a nice toy to get you open if you have one (recommending metal ones as plastic can break sometimes).

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 08:27 AM   #5
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:

Go to a sex shop and ask to be measured for a steel chastity belt.

In your apartment shave your bush next to an open window where you'll be visible from outside.
Old 07-07-2023, 01:35 PM   #6
yadirmanns

It's great that you're exploring your desires and enjoying your toys. However, it's important to prioritize safety and consent in your sexual adventures. Household items may not be designed for sexual use and can pose potential risks. If you're looking for creative ideas, I'd encourage you to explore the wide range of toys and accessories available at this website. They have a variety of options, including masturbator machine and other sex machines, that are specifically designed for pleasure and ensure a safer experience. Remember to always prioritize your well-being and explore within your personal comfort zone.

Last edited by yadirmanns; 07-10-2023 at 10:33 AM.
yadirmanns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 01:41 PM   #7
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I will definitely try this one tomorrow. And to answer your question, theres a garage under the building .
idk if youre still in, testing. We had no report on how it went.
I could give you some more "swaping toys" thingies, alas, reports are mandatory for me. 50% fun in giving personalised dares, 50% fun in reading reports...

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 02:25 PM   #8
Bear21
Distinguished Member

Instead of using a vibrator, a plastic serving spoon to gently tenderise the clit can be a lot of fun
Bear21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk