Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Should AnalAddict cum soon ?
Yes 19 20.65%
No 73 79.35%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-30-2020, 04:12 AM   #301
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Also to tempt you into one, don't you think?

Here is a little turn of events for you. You always thought about others, but never about me taking part in the game.
I know you won't neogiate with me if I post a task. You would simply accept it.
Therefore we'll do it the other way around. You love to develop punishments for all the rulebreakers, now you have to do one for yourself.
I want you to come up with three short tasks for yourself, you think are worth a yes vote from my side.

Let the games begin
Popcorn, get your popcorn! You are going to want it, get your popcorn!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 04:14 AM   #302
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
1. For 30 minutes, every five minutes flip a coin. If heads, get on your knees, you get face fucked and slapped for the next 5 minutes. If tails, get on all fours, you get roughly ass fucked and spanked for next 5 minutes. If he cums before 30 minutes then swap to a dildo and complete, he continues to slap/spank.

2. After your master cums in your mouth you are to hold it there. Insert butt plug and apply nipple clamps. Now kneel in the corner for 20 minutes. At the end present the cum to your master then swallow and you're done. If you failed to retain cum completely then remove your nipple clamps and present your nipples for 10 hard strokes of the ruler each, then re apply clamps and add weights, kneel for an extra 20 minutes.

3. Prepare the bowl of water with ice. Use it you chill your buttplug and dildo.

Flip a coin, if heads insert the dildo in your vagina, if tails insert buttplug.

Roll the 6 sided die for the time to hold it. During that time, each minute you are to wet your hands with ice water and spank each tit 5 times.

Repeat. If the coin flip is different to last round then swap immediately. Otherwise re-chill the one inside you, while waiting dip your nipples in the ice water, then pinch them 15 times.

After 2 rounds you get the opportunity to end the task. Before each round guess the coin flip and dice role, get it right and you're done.
Thanks for your offer. I like the creativity in that last task

Two things require me to make a counteroffer as (1) however real my absolute submission to Sir is, he's not actually that close to accomplish the tasks you set, and (2) slapping my own face...just. No. It kills any vibe. And believe me, my reports are better if I fall into the right vibe.

So here's my counteroffer in which I tried to maintain the spirit of the tasks you proposed:

1. For 30 minutes, every five minutes flip a coin. If heads, get on your knees, you get face fucked for the next 5 minutes. If tails, get on all fours, you get roughly ass fucked and spanked for next 5 minutes.

2. Gag yourself with your dildo gag, insert butt plug and apply nipple clamps. Now kneel in the corner for 20 minutes. To really sink into the feeling of being disciplined, after cornertime write the following line 20 times: [Let me know what line you'd like me to write]

3. Task three is fine as is except the end time. To keep it in the realm of short, guessing both coin flip and dice roll can get me out earlier, but the task will maximum run 30 minutes regardless.

Do you accept my counteroffer in return for your YES vote?
Old 11-30-2020, 04:16 AM   #303
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:

Here is a little turn of events for you. You always thought about others, but never about me taking part in the game.
Therefore we'll do it the other way around. You love to develop punishments for all the rulebreakers, now you have to do one for yourself.
I want you to come up with three short tasks for yourself, you think are worth a yes vote from my side.

Let the games begin
**Pulls my hat and microphone from chaos-space, kicking a demonic furby who tries to escape, before closing the rift**

In an unforsseen turn of events DM has rocked the entire Casbah!
What a turn ladies and gentlemen!
What! A! Turn!

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 04:19 AM   #304
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:

Let the games begin
Ooooh, I was wondering when you'd make use of your vote. I'm liking this proposal, though you are very skillfully using my own competitiveness against me

Devious, Sir, as always. I love it.

I will ponder the possible tasks with all the serious consideration they deserve

Also, I may need to start turning down more tasks, because I'm not sure I'll be cumming before the end of the year with all the tasks I need to do and reports I need to write
Old 11-30-2020, 04:26 AM   #305
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Also, I may need to start turning down more tasks, because I'm not sure I'll be cumming before the end of the year with all the tasks I need to do and reports I need to write
You may start at any point.
There are also 99 edges and a lot of spankings left before you get to cum.
Get your spoon ready

---PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT---
As the task pile up I'll shut this down soon. We are waiting for Inferno and Matt, who participated so far. If you want to come up with something, please do that soon.
Thank you for your attention.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !

Last edited by Dungeonmaster; 11-30-2020 at 04:36 AM.
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 08:51 AM   #306
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
You may start at any point.
There are also 99 edges and a lot of spankings left before you get to cum.
Get your spoon ready

---PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT---
As the task pile up I'll shut this down soon. We are waiting for Inferno and Matt, who participated so far. If you want to come up with something, please do that soon.
Thank you for your attention.
Princess, did my batch order of commemorative spoons come in yet?

And is there anyone capable of making a LARGE countdown? You know, just to put some pressure on potential negotiations
Old 11-30-2020, 09:09 AM   #307
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Princess, did my batch order of commemorative spoons come in yet?

And is there anyone capable of making a LARGE countdown? You know, just to put some pressure on potential negotiations
Should be in on today's delivery!

We just need DM to set a closing time!

M/Exploring

Old 11-30-2020, 09:16 AM   #308
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
The pressure is on you....waiting for a proposal my dear

Absolutely love:
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Old 11-30-2020, 09:24 AM   #309
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
The pressure is on you....waiting for a proposal my dear
Oh, it's cumming *coughs at the Freudian slip and hits backspace but somehow fails to delete it from the record*

Starting over. Oh, it's coming, Sir.
Old 11-30-2020, 09:28 AM   #310
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Oh, it's cumming *coughs at the Freudian slip and hits backspace but somehow fails to delete it from the record*

Starting over. Oh, it's coming, Sir.
I mean, something has to be. =^-^=

**playful purr**

M/Exploring

Old 11-30-2020, 10:09 AM   #311
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
I mean, something has to be. =^-^=

**playful purr**
Thank you for putting that comment in.
Otherwise itw ould have been from me

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 11-30-2020, 10:11 AM   #312
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Thank you for putting that comment in.
Otherwise itw ould have been from me
MY pleasure.

See? Pleasure? Hah! I'm hilarious...! **gigglefit**

M/Exploring

Old 11-30-2020, 10:31 AM   #313
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Default Your task has been served, Sir

Here are the tasks I've designed to torture myself, Sir

The 5 Senses of a Slut

These past weeks, you have taken me on a journey that showed me all I’m capable of—and showed me that I’m well and truly your slut. Inspired by your comment about punishments and tasks I handed out previously, there was one that came to mind. I used the same framework I used then as inspiration, but set different tasks to fit me and the context. I hope that this one large task with three sub-tasks pleases you. Because the one vote I REALLY want to earn is yours, Sir.

Sight and sound: A slut only sees what she's allowed to see; a slut only hears what she's permitted to hear
What is a slut if not squirming with pleasure at the words of her Dom, shivering at the sight of herself doing your bidding? It is not I who gets to decide where my eyes stray nor what I get to hear; even my sight and hearing are yours to play with.

TASK: Strip naked and get on your knees facing the door, legs spread wide. Put on your headphones as well as the blindfold, and imagine Sir walking in and seeing you presenting yourself. Imagine his eyes roving your skin that carries the marks of spankings he ordered, seeing the wetness of your pussy, the base of the plug when he walks around you. You wouldn’t even know that he’s inspecting everything that is his.
You will stay on your knees for inspection for 5 minutes. There will be no timer.
For every 10 seconds you are under 5 minutes when you look, you’ll spend 5 minutes with clamps on your nipples facing a corner, hands behind your head, back and shoulders straight.
For every 10 seconds you are over 5 minutes when you will write one line, saying “I relish the feeling of Sir’s eyes on my body.”
For the rest of the discovery journey as a slut, you’ll need some visual reminders of who and what you are. Write ALL YOURS above your tits. Write SLUT above your pussy.
Stand in front of the full-length mirror and inspect yourself now—see what Sir sees when he looks at you. Let the sensations sink in, before you say out loud: “Thank you for seeing me, Sir”

Taste and smell: A slut loves the taste and smell of her own despair
There is a taste and smell to the pleasure that comes with submission and denial. The taste of my own wetness as I lick my fingers on your command. The smell and taste as I gag on a dildo that just fucked my ass. The distinct taste of getting my face and throat fucked.

TASK: Put your 9 inch suction cup dildo on the mirror [editor’s note: I’m fucking my own mind so hard right now, I seriously deleted this 4 times and put it back in. Kudos, Sir, for having me do this to myself] and put your 6 inch dildo close by. Eyes on yourself, work the 9 inch dildo into your mouth and deepthroat it for 3 minutes while you fuck your pussy with 3 fingers. Wipe your fingers around your mouth when time’s up and then proceed to suck them clean. Now turn around and get the 9 inch dildo in your ass. Put the 6 inch dildo in front of you on the floor and take it all the way down to the base. Hold it down for as long as possible while you fuck your ass. Once you reach 60 seconds holding all of the dildo in your throat, you can stop. If you don’t make it, you can stop trying after 6 minutes. Turn around and suck the dildo clean, eyes on yourself, while you fuck your pussy with 4 fingers for 4 minutes. When time’s up, lick your fingers clean.

Touch: A slut can only touch with permission
For too long, I believed a slut was defined by touch, her hands directed by the desire to touch and be touched. These past few weeks I’ve learned that touch is a pleasure earned, one only within reach if you, Sir, permits it. There’s the touch of pain. There’s pleasure. And there’s the point where my body is so primed and aroused that there no longer is a distinction between both.

TASK:
It’s time to remember the pain. Take a rubber band and mark every place that has been spanked these past few weeks—your tits, nipples, pussy, ass, and inner thighs. Fifteen snaps to each place until they’re marked, burning, remembering. Once you’re done, put the clamps on your nipples so the sharpness of pain remains with you for the rest of this task.
Pleasure comes after. Run your hands over the bruises and marks you left behind, the places where there used to be marks not too long ago. Touch your tits, move your hands down your sides, over your stomach down to your thighs. No touching your pussy. Go past it in search of pleasure, running your fingers from the inside of your knees up your inner thighs and back down. Linger, touch, drive yourself desperate with the need to touch your pussy, the need to be fucked while all you get are strokes that set your every nerve on fire without ever extinguishing it.
Tug on the chain connecting the clamps and feel how pain and pleasure merge. Keep it between your teeth to maintain the sweet tension, while you rub the ginger plug you prepared first over your clit until it’s burning, then insert it into your ass. Get to your knees in front of the mirror and for 7 minutes, look at yourself while the pain and pleasure mingle and blur. While the burning makes you squirm.

Edge. Once.

Get the clamps off and the ginger out.Then keep your hands off your body and experience the bliss of touch granted and touch taken away.
Old 11-30-2020, 11:00 AM   #314
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Very well done
As you might already noticed this was never to be neogiated after. It was just for you to fuck your mind and you´ll do that again when you do these three tasks, knowing you designed them yourself on my command.

You got your Yes
Howver, as you described looking at marks, the tasks will be done after you completed the spankings from the thread.

For all:
Thread will be closed tomorrow, 01.12.2020 at 6pm CET.
Meaning you have 23 hours left to give Addi a lot of spankings or to hand in a task, if you haven´t.
Excluding the votes of people, who didn´t participate, the result will be a Yes as expected.
Meaning (baring ma major change) your dear Addi will get to cum after everything is completed.

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 11-30-2020, 11:04 AM   #315
Lightze
Chaos

**had remained quiet waiting for DM to comment**

And there we have it folks!
Addi drops the mic with some squirm-tastic-toe-curling tasks!
We waiting with bated breath for the DM seal of approval and he has given it!
A show-stopper performance from Addi and the head man himself has given it the thumbs up!
Not since the amphitheater of Rome have we seen a show like this!

M/Exploring

Advertisements
Kink Talk