Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-04-2023, 10:12 PM   #16
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
I bet you have a tinder with max settings, purely to get as many men to reject you as possible, those that want to fuck you only doing it to get you to shut the fuck up as the only purpose you have is whatever purpose you are told, whether that be pleasuring cocks or being below everyone you know.

You would be fucked by a group of homeless people and you would still beg them to go again, hoping they dont so you can feel that feeling of rejection you crave

if you are bored and don't have it already, create a tinder account and try to get rejected
I have used tinder for regular hook ups. Caught red handed lol

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD

Tanker1999's Horny Little Slut
Toybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 10:31 PM   #17
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

It’s so funny to see my stupid little cock whore being ganged up on. I bet your eager cunt is dripping all day now waiting to see another stranger on the internet bully you some more. I bet you wish we were all bullying you together irl, don’t you slut? You’re so cock starved you’ll do anything for a little attention. Don’t you have a real life to get back to? Instead of spending your days staring at a screen desperately aching to be told what to do and talked down to like the pathetic cunt you are. Go ahead little horny bitch, rub your nasty cunt for your superiors. In fact, to show a special thanks to each poster now you’ll thank them, edge and do 5 minutes of face fucking followed by 5 face slaps making sure to say thank you after each one. It’s not like you have anything better to do anyway, stupid cunt.
Babygirlblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 10:35 PM   #18
grannyd16
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
It’s so funny to see my stupid little cock whore being ganged up on. I bet your eager cunt is dripping all day now waiting to see another stranger on the internet bully you some more. I bet you wish we were all bullying you together irl, don’t you slut? You’re so cock starved you’ll do anything for a little attention. Don’t you have a real life to get back to? Instead of spending your days staring at a screen desperately aching to be told what to do and talked down to like the pathetic cunt you are. Go ahead little horny bitch, rub your nasty cunt for your superiors. In fact, to show a special thanks to each poster now you’ll thank them, edge and do 5 minutes of face fucking followed by 5 face slaps making sure to say thank you after each one. It’s not like you have anything better to do anyway, stupid cunt.
Well some people have posted multiple times, so I think they deserved multiple thanks, doing it for every post instead of every person

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 10:41 PM   #19
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
Yes Miss! I am so pathetic! Ill be sure to keep updated on every new persons post! Thank you miss. Ill go face fuck myself rn for you, slap my face and get off knowing my Miss was the one who set this all up! Im so wet just thinking about doing these, I cant imagine how I will be actually doing them!

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD

The following user says Thank You to Toybox for this post:
Old 02-04-2023, 11:56 PM   #20
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

I came back on the thread and I see this pathetic cocksucker is still here to be bullied. Ahahah. Little worthless cunt, are you dripping reading how we all are bullying you and that shitty piece of meat??
Sure I think you are passing the days hoping in some cocks that can give you attention and some pleasure. You don't deserve it. Not at all, shitty holes toy.

Spend one hour with a dildo in that soaked and dirty cunt, with the large plug, kept both inside by two panties, walking on a crowded street. Don't come back at home until you will feel yhose filthy juices flow down on your knees. As a pathetic whore, the ppl should see on your face the desperation and the need to estinguish ed that fire you have in that cunt. We all know those hands are continuing to touch that cunt and I bet you usually rub it on every place and furniture you have, like an animal in heat.

Collect all those juices and spread them on your face, specially under your nose so you can constantly smell of dirty cunt.

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 11:30 AM   #21
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post
I came back on the thread and I see this pathetic cocksucker is still here to be bullied. Ahahah. Little worthless cunt, are you dripping reading how we all are bullying you and that shitty piece of meat??
Sure I think you are passing the days hoping in some cocks that can give you attention and some pleasure. You don't deserve it. Not at all, shitty holes toy.

Spend one hour with a dildo in that soaked and dirty cunt, with the large plug, kept both inside by two panties, walking on a crowded street. Don't come back at home until you will feel yhose filthy juices flow down on your knees. As a pathetic whore, the ppl should see on your face the desperation and the need to estinguish ed that fire you have in that cunt. We all know those hands are continuing to touch that cunt and I bet you usually rub it on every place and furniture you have, like an animal in heat.

Collect all those juices and spread them on your face, specially under your nose so you can constantly smell of dirty cunt.
I finished your requested task and did BGBOs part as well for you commenting. Thank you!

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD

The following user says Thank You to Toybox for this post:
Old 02-06-2023, 06:37 PM   #22
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Aww how cute, the toy keeps coming back for more. Dripping just from being told they are a cocksleeve as much as they do from keeping their mouth full of cock like it is made to be.
The only thing that mouth is made for is sucking cock and saying "thank you, more cock please"

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 06:38 PM   #23
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
Aww how cute, the toy keeps coming back for more. Dripping just from being told they are a cocksleeve as much as they do from keeping their mouth full of cock like it is made to be.
The only thing that mouth is made for is sucking cock and saying "thank you, more cock please"
Yes miss. My mouth serves only those 2 functions in life. Thank you and more cock please! *opens mouth as wide as it can go* Let me go deep throat and face slap right now for you!

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD

Old 02-18-2023, 12:50 PM   #24
uncurios

I hope you are grateful for all of this.

If you can't get the proper attention from people in real life because of your faults (you know what they are), at least you can act like an attention seeker on here and rub one out.

Also a women having sex with guys is not a compliment to your looks unless he introduces you to his parents...

I would fuck a fat loser creep girl too, just wouldn't want to be seen with her in public.

Is your mother proud of you?

kik: CTV00
uncurios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 01:19 PM   #25
xcartouche

I wonder how a useless thing calling itself a bimbo could be humiliated. There is nothing bad I can say about you which wouldn't be better than you actually are.

From what I have seen here your whole purpose is to be dripping wet from being told how nasty pig you are. Said that you even have the courage to ask us to degrade you? There is nothing in human language strong enough to describe how pathetic, brainless and filthy thing you are
xcartouche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 01:41 PM   #26
uncurios

I think she needs to make a vow.

Never enter a long-term relationship.

People really deserve better and if she is willing to play in a bath full of dog food...

Just behave and get used to being all alone in bed at night, it will be nicer for everyone.

kik: CTV00
uncurios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 02:29 PM   #27
xcartouche

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncurios View Post

People really deserve better and if she is willing to play in a bath full of dog food...

Just behave and get used to being all alone in bed at night, it will be nicer for everyone.
Assuming anyone would want her...
But you're right. She should always crave for being liked and be programmed in such a way that she's physically unable to keep any relationship. For the good of the society
xcartouche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2023, 12:57 AM   #28
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I hope you are grateful for all of this.

If you can't get the proper attention from people in real life because of your faults (you know what they are), at least you can act like an attention seeker on here and rub one out.

Also a women having sex with guys is not a compliment to your looks unless he introduces you to his parents...

I would fuck a fat loser creep girl too, just wouldn't want to be seen with her in public.

Is your mother proud of you?
I am very grateful for this! Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to put a slut in her place!

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD

Old 02-19-2023, 12:58 AM   #29
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

The dog food was humiliating and definitely something different... but I wouldnt mind doing it again..

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD

Old 02-19-2023, 12:59 AM   #30
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcartouche View Post
I wonder how a useless thing calling itself a bimbo could be humiliated. There is nothing bad I can say about you which wouldn't be better than you actually are.

From what I have seen here your whole purpose is to be dripping wet from being told how nasty pig you are. Said that you even have the courage to ask us to degrade you? There is nothing in human language strong enough to describe how pathetic, brainless and filthy thing you are
You nailed it right on the head! I love getting off to knowing how much the Getdare community sees me in my true self! Thank you for your kind words <3

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD

Advertisements
Kink Talk