Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-01-2021, 04:31 PM   #76
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Mmmm fleece pjs

Let's make you think even more then hehe

For all of the following, when possible, i also want to hear a brief motivation behind the choice

Philip K. Dick, Isaac Asimov or George Orwell? I don't want to be in your shoes for this one heheHard to select. I have read Man in the High Castle and Do Androids Dream of Electronic Sheep and liked both and have read a few short stories by Dick, Really like 1984 though too. Animal Farm was good. This of the 3 choices Dick, I was not fond of Asimov. Fav is still Larry Niven.

Hayao Miyazaki, Mamoru Oshii or Satoshi Kon?MIyazaki!!! Love Naussica!!! Princess Monoke is awesome! I dont recognize the other two tbh Now if you had said Tomino - Gundam then...

Quentin Tarantino, Takeshi Kitano or Martin Scorsese?HATE Tarantino Scorsese is good but not any of my fav movies. Not familiar with Kitano. How about Zack Snyder (Watchmen) or James Gunn?

Marvel or Dc?DC for comic books and Marvel for movies

Simpson or Futurama?Both are great but Simpsons

Half year all day naked or all year half day naked?Half year all day naked

You are forced to make a choice on which food gets completely erased from the face of the planet. Pizza or pasta?What a sad choice. There is so much food that should be erased rather than good food, LOL I love both but would keep pizza over pasta

As for sex:

Table or bed?No preference

Abandoned house or fields?No preference really

Two hours everyday or four hours every other day?Two every day

Risky place or comfortable one?Risky I guess close one.

Thank you again !!!

Take care
T
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 04:59 PM   #77
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletMaid View Post
You should tell them about your upcoming thread!
Thank you ScarletMaid for suggesting mentioning this here!
I will have a Dare Thread starting next Friday that will be for forced orgasms, so if you want to make me cum, alot, please send me some requests.
full rules will be posted next Friday!

1.- how did it felt to be forced to edge before the whole chat?I was very embarrassed and very excited both!

2.-what did tink told you while you were edging?She told me that I should learn to orgasm for others not just myself.

3.-who else would you like to force you to edgeBlushing deeply, anyone/everyone
Thank you Ma'am for your questions!

T
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Old 04-01-2021, 05:03 PM   #78
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
You have mentioned your boobs being "too big" a few times. What size? We'll be the judge of that. They are 32d but I am 5'2" about 100lbs. 32d 22 32.😜

Do you sleep naked too?Yes most of the time.

Ever cook naked?Yes, most of the time.

Ever use something from the kitchen as a toy?Nodding yes I have, a umm... few things.
I really appreciate the questions, thank you!!!

All the best!

T

The following user says Thank You to FarmgalT for this post:
Old 04-01-2021, 05:13 PM   #79
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Are you good in the kitchen?Good at what? LOL sorry had to answer with that. I am an adequate but lazy cook. It is much easier to cook on the grill on my deck than a production in the kitchen (dishes blech)

What is your favorite meal to make?Steak and baked potatoes easy on the grill!

Favorite meal to eat?Spaghetti and home made red sauce with Italian sausage. Lots of parmesan cheese.

Least favorite food?Liver, bar none.

I know you have animals on the farm but do you grow anything? (Hay, grain, vegetables etc)Hay really, some tomatoes and corn

Least favorite chore on the farm?Dealing with coyotes and racoons ect.
I hope I answered your questions ok!

Thanks!!

T

Old 04-02-2021, 10:57 AM   #80
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

I don't think anyone looking would complain about those proportions.

What have you used as a toy in the kitchen? Foods? Utensils? Which ones?

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to semper_virilis for this post:
Old 04-02-2021, 01:57 PM   #81
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
I don't think anyone looking would complain about those proportions. Thank you!

What have you used as a toy in the kitchen? Foods? Utensils? Which ones?Well some of ther more well know fruits and veggies, cucumber, carrots, celery too. Wire wisk, the handles of ladles and spatuals,
Hope taht answers your questions. Take care!
T

Old 04-02-2021, 02:14 PM   #82
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmgalT View Post
Do you have milking machines? Have you ever tried them on yourself?Blushing red, yes.
  • LOL, I just watched a milking video! How big did your nipples get?
  • In your gangbangs were you ever air tight or dp'd? Did you enjoy that feeling?
  • Have you thought about trying some of the dares on here?
  • Ever done a naked pizza dare?
  • Last item in your pussy and ass besides your fingers?
My farm experiences were years ago when I was a boy. We had a creek I could go out and take my gf to "play".
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tzzzr for this post:
Old 04-02-2021, 08:30 PM   #83
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
  • LOL, I just watched a milking video! How big did your nipples get?They do swell up some but not much bigger. I have been lactating for about a year os so and they are larger and darker than before!
  • In your gangbangs were you ever air tight or dp'd? Did you enjoy that feeling?I was not really have a few times had men in mouth and pussy but not ass. I do not enjoy anal and that was off limits for me. So kinda DPed but not air tight.
  • Have you thought about trying some of the dares on here?Oh yes working in something soon re Forced Orgasms.
  • Ever done a naked pizza dare?No. I love being naked but dont WANT to be caught. I want to try dares where I may get caught but its not automatic. The danger element and being naked are what is exciting to me.
  • Last item in your pussy and ass besides your fingers?Cucumber in pussy.
My farm experiences were years ago when I was a boy. We had a creek I could go out and take my gf to "play".
Sounds fun I have a small pond on mt land in a wooded area skiin dip there some times!

Thanks for the questions!!!!
Take care!
T

Old 04-03-2021, 04:01 AM   #84
frukostflingor
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmgalT View Post
Lost virginity: 18 in college
Bra size : 32d/70d
Worst dare : Was dared to bike out about 7 miles from house and walk back naked in less that 40F/9C temp in light rain. Made it but was very cold. Even as worst was still fun to try. Please let me know if that is what you mean.

Thank you for your questions!
Did anyone see you on your walk back home?
Were you allowed to cover yourself up?

Like questions. Dare pictures, non public, games

Will not do: pet play, messy, poo, scat, cum eating, anything illegal or permanent, face pics, anything involving family / friends, animals, cross dressing, public nudity, anal, diapers, blood
--------------------------------------------
I live in the modern world there we use the metric system.
Snapchat/kik: Frostigaflingor
frukostflingor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to frukostflingor for this post:
Old 04-03-2021, 04:04 AM   #85
Hvalen

What is the kinky thing you have done.?
Have you eve been caught while doing a dare or have sex? What happened after you got caught?

My kik / PM is open for everyone.

Loves: Latex, Trying new things, To Humiliation, To Degrading, Diapers, Spankings, Pet Play, Age Play, Bladder Control, Rules, Pee, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends,

Kik: NoOneInLatex
Hvalen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hvalen for this post:
Old 04-03-2021, 07:51 AM   #86
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frukostflingor View Post
Did anyone see you on your walk back home?
Were you allowed to cover yourself up?
Thank you for asking!
No no one saw me that I know of. It was dark out and I used a ditch along the side of the road to try to stay hidden inthe casr of cars.
There were not any restictions for covering myself.
Thanks for your quesrion!!

T

Old 04-03-2021, 08:06 AM   #87
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hvalen View Post
What is the kinky thing you have done.?
Have you eve been caught while doing a dare or have sex? What happened after you got caught?
Hello!
I was involved on a lot of weird kinky stuff in college. I was sub to my Domme rommate and in my second year she had me open for use by others on the dorm floor and some frats too on occaison. She also loved to have objects used on me, so maybe object use would be most kinky in groups, or maybe using the portable milking machine here on the farm. Blushing.

Thanks for the question and thinking of me to ask it!

Take care and I hope the answer was ok!
T

Old 04-03-2021, 08:16 AM   #88
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I don’t remember seeing the questions, but I may have missed it, so I will apologize in advance if these are repeats.

1) Have you been tied up/in bondage? Had sex while tied up? If so, was it enjoyable?

2) Have you tried suspension? Like those pics of people tied up and hanging from trees, bamboo poles, ceilings, etc.

(side note) RE: Forced Orgasms- might I suggest tying yourself down to a Sybian or the like with either a remote control or automatic variable control system.

It has been great reading this thread. I normally avoid the AMA forum.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 10:32 AM   #89
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hvalen View Post
What is the kinky thing you have done.? Hmm kinkiest... probably using the mlking machines, or being part of gang bangs or object use when in college when being a sub.
Have you eve been caught while doing a dare or have sex? What happened after you got caught?Not yet, I have not been caught when doing a dare or having sex/masturbating. Sorry.

Thankyou for your questions!
Take care and hope your day is great!
T

Old 04-03-2021, 10:50 AM   #90
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap View Post
I don’t remember seeing the questions, but I may have missed it, so I will apologize in advance if these are repeats.

Hi. Thank younfor the questions!!! No these have not been asked before!

1) Have you been tied up/in bondage? Had sex while tied up? If so, was it enjoyable?I have but more restrained than tied up. In college my Domme and others would some times forceably hold me down during sex and realted activites. Not really using ropes or zip ties and such except very recently i tried using a crotch rope with knot over clitoris. That was fun tbh!

2) Have you tried suspension? Like those pics of people tied up and hanging from trees, bamboo poles, ceilings, etc. I have not tried this, but sounds like it would be fun!

(side note) RE: Forced Orgasms- might I suggest tying yourself down to a Sybian or the like with either a remote control or automatic variable control system.
I think I lisred this as a most feared method of torture in an earlier comment, that beng said, if i had one I am sure something similar would be arranged formme tomtry by someone as a dare here! Imam getting an egg vibrator and a Kippy dildo form BAd Dragon. They should be here Monday. Maybe somehting with the egge vibrator?

It has been great reading this thread. I normally avoid the AMA forum.
Thank you for your very kinda words! They mean alot! I am glad the answers I am giving are good enough to keep your interest!

Please take care and hope your day is great!
T

Advertisements
Kink Talk