Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-18-2021, 03:07 AM   #1
saturn.slut

Female 19/F — Bruise Me

I have this sort of... obsession(?) with bruises. I love seeing them on me, no matter how I got them. Even if they’re just from running into a table or something, I really like it when I have bruises.

Tell me what to do to give myself bruises and fulfill this obsession of mine!

19F

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, ice play, anal, light bondage

Dislikes: hard pain, messy, spankings, clit dares

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me a dare and I will do it
saturn.slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 06:56 AM   #2
Public Harbinger

very different from the normal kinks, why dont you strip off, and just spend the nest 30 minues bruising yourself in as many places as possible in as many ways as possible.

give us a full report of how you did it and on a scale of 1-10 how much you enjoyed or hated the bruise/pain/process? oh and be a good girl and create an album to document your bruising...

Likes: being dared by other subs, self-bondage, public, edging, humiliation, Pictures, nudity

ok: pain, urine

Dislikes: blood, permanent, scat, anal, involving other people, extreme public

M/32/UK Hampshire Andover

Kik: harbingerlord01
Public Harbinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 08:13 AM   #3
PoisonedHoney
Account Banned

For starters, you would want this thread to be an hub for all your bruise reports, no matter were they come from, you will have your reports published here and linked for other places, or published there and linked from here.

I do not see pics in your limits. If they are really not, you I want you to upload a pic of each new bruise you get on a "My Bruises" album. Put a small report for each bruise, how you got it, what kind of bruise you expect it to be (temporary, permanent, etc).

Next, you will do this. I do not expect it to be doable easily nor quickly, but I do expect it to be doable if you look hard enough...

Go to a gym. Let them hang you from the ceiling from both of your arms, and let them tie 100kg in weights to your feet, or so... The amount of this weight is not important, what is important is that it should be way to heavy for you to lift it with your knees and lower body. So if you are pretty strong, adjust accordingly... You would be naked, of course.

Then, let a boxer (or similar, with likewise equipment) just punch at you with full strength for 15 minutes. Your entire body, except for your neck, is fair game.

If you let several boxers instead of just one, all the much better!

You should do this at a time that the gym is closed to the public. It won't look nice to the gym's reputation to get a girl hanging and being punched without consideration on working hours!
PoisonedHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 10:27 AM   #4
Slutforyouruse

Bruise yourself then. My masters having me give some other people pain for once as a bit of a punishment so I’m gonna use it for fun. Go ahead and grab 10 implements. These will be used on your ass so choose wisely, wooden spoons, small sticks, belts etc. Each implement will hit you a certain amount of times. Now, roll an online number generator for each implement, but make sure it goes up to 100. And beat your ass as hard as you can for each number. Make sure you count out loud fir each one! Should leave a nice little bruise on both of your little ass cheeks. If. You’re feeling daring get your tits too!
Limits-extreme pain, anal, piss/scat play, extreme public, pictures/video’s, kik
Toys- handcuffs, butterfly clamps, some rope, ice, ruler
, whip, coller,
Slutforyouruse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 11:15 AM   #5
TiedInLatex

Rubber bands are always good.

Get at tight rubber band around your breasts. Then pull the band and let it snap back. This should give some nice stripes.

You can also use a bicycle hose. Tie it around you. Like around your ass. Next get a soft string (breakable) and tie it to the hose behind you. Then you tie the other end of the string to something solid (a door knob or so). Then you move forward stretching the hose and the string. Keep pulling until the string breaks and the hose snap at you ass.

It might be better with two hoses or so, but the technic can be adjusted to the rest of the body.

NB: I sure would like to see some picks as well. I especially love stripes. So do consider making a public (no face) library of pics.
TiedInLatex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 04:19 PM   #6
Melinko24

A good way to get bruises it to use a belt.

Simply double in over and then swing it around your body towards your ass. Once you find the right rhythm you can really leave some wonderful marks on your backside. If the belt is leather and you feel brave you can wet it before you spank yourself.

Go for 40 spanks per cheek.

Note: Something new I wish more people would post when sending dares is this, the safety concerns.

It is extremely important that you get the swing right at a lower speed before stepping into the full swing towards your ass. Missing a swing with a belt can hit and impact your kidneys if you are too high and too strong with the swing. Also, when doing the swings, do 10 to 15 with one hand then switch to the other to give your ass a break. Check the mirror after each 10 to 15 to ensure you haven't broken the skin. If you do, stop and treat the area immediately.

Yes I have KiK and Snapchat. No, you can't just ask for them randomly.

Yes I have a lot of kink experience that I will share, just send me a PM.

Yes, I am completely happy to make friends and talk.

No, your kinks don't freak me out. I've seen pretty much everything.

Made one of those amazing AMA threads so you can feel free to ask away. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=331543
Melinko24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 05:44 PM   #7
saturn.slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Harbinger View Post
very different from the normal kinks, why dont you strip off, and just spend the nest 30 minues bruising yourself in as many places as possible in as many ways as possible.

give us a full report of how you did it and on a scale of 1-10 how much you enjoyed or hated the bruise/pain/process? oh and be a good girl and create an album to document your bruising...
I spent the 30 minutes using a belt to whip my inner thighs and ass combined with biting/sucking my chest. On a scale of 1-10, I'd rate this about a 6 or 7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonedHoney View Post
For starters, you would want this thread to be an hub for all your bruise reports, no matter were they come from, you will have your reports published here and linked for other places, or published there and linked from here.

I do not see pics in your limits. If they are really not, you I want you to upload a pic of each new bruise you get on a "My Bruises" album. Put a small report for each bruise, how you got it, what kind of bruise you expect it to be (temporary, permanent, etc).

Next, you will do this. I do not expect it to be doable easily nor quickly, but I do expect it to be doable if you look hard enough...

Go to a gym. Let them hang you from the ceiling from both of your arms, and let them tie 100kg in weights to your feet, or so... The amount of this weight is not important, what is important is that it should be way to heavy for you to lift it with your knees and lower body. So if you are pretty strong, adjust accordingly... You would be naked, of course.

Then, let a boxer (or similar, with likewise equipment) just punch at you with full strength for 15 minutes. Your entire body, except for your neck, is fair game.

If you let several boxers instead of just one, all the much better!

You should do this at a time that the gym is closed to the public. It won't look nice to the gym's reputation to get a girl hanging and being punched without consideration on working hours!
Okay, I will use this thread to report on the bruises I get. Pics are a limit, and I actually do have them listed in my sig. The rest of the dare is unachievable, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutforyouruse View Post
Bruise yourself then. My masters having me give some other people pain for once as a bit of a punishment so I’m gonna use it for fun. Go ahead and grab 10 implements. These will be used on your ass so choose wisely, wooden spoons, small sticks, belts etc. Each implement will hit you a certain amount of times. Now, roll an online number generator for each implement, but make sure it goes up to 100. And beat your ass as hard as you can for each number. Make sure you count out loud fir each one! Should leave a nice little bruise on both of your little ass cheeks. If. You’re feeling daring get your tits too!
I completed this yesterday, thank you. My ass was definitely bright red and sore afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiedInLatex View Post
Rubber bands are always good.

Get at tight rubber band around your breasts. Then pull the band and let it snap back. This should give some nice stripes.

You can also use a bicycle hose. Tie it around you. Like around your ass. Next get a soft string (breakable) and tie it to the hose behind you. Then you tie the other end of the string to something solid (a door knob or so). Then you move forward stretching the hose and the string. Keep pulling until the string breaks and the hose snap at you ass.

It might be better with two hoses or so, but the technic can be adjusted to the rest of the body.

NB: I sure would like to see some picks as well. I especially love stripes. So do consider making a public (no face) library of pics.
The rubber band snapping was really painful, but did leave some nice bright stripes. I don't have a bicycle hose, so I cannot do the next part, sorry, unless you have an idea of something else I could use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melinko24 View Post
A good way to get bruises it to use a belt.

Simply double in over and then swing it around your body towards your ass. Once you find the right rhythm you can really leave some wonderful marks on your backside. If the belt is leather and you feel brave you can wet it before you spank yourself.

Go for 40 spanks per cheek.

Note: Something new I wish more people would post when sending dares is this, the safety concerns.

It is extremely important that you get the swing right at a lower speed before stepping into the full swing towards your ass. Missing a swing with a belt can hit and impact your kidneys if you are too high and too strong with the swing. Also, when doing the swings, do 10 to 15 with one hand then switch to the other to give your ass a break. Check the mirror after each 10 to 15 to ensure you haven't broken the skin. If you do, stop and treat the area immediately.
I completed this this morning (and followed your advice for proper safety, thank you) and my ass is extremely sore now, it hurts to sit.

19F

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, ice play, anal, light bondage

Dislikes: hard pain, messy, spankings, clit dares

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me a dare and I will do it
saturn.slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 10:44 PM   #8
Slutforyouruse

Aww thanks for the report. 20 more! Use a nice little stick like a cane, and get those tits red too!
Limits-extreme pain, anal, piss/scat play, extreme public, pictures/video’s, kik
, whip, coller,
Old 01-19-2021, 10:49 PM   #9
Slutforyouruse

Yay! 20 more tor your tits! Go ahead, use a cable be careful please, but aim for those tits and really try to bruise yourself!
, whip, coller,
Old 01-19-2021, 11:04 PM   #10
Slutforyouruse

20 more! This time use a hairbrush on those tits of yours for 10. Then 5 on your ass. Try to go as hard as you can to leave those bruises. Have we got any yet?
, whip, coller,
Old 01-20-2021, 12:13 AM   #11
Slutforyouruse

20 more from me! This slut got a ton of spanks tonigh so your turn! Aim for your nipples and try to get them bruised so spank hard!
, whip, coller,
Old 01-20-2021, 01:02 AM   #12
Slutforyouruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutforyouruse View Post
20 more from me! This slut got a ton of spanks tonigh so your turn! Aim for your nipples and try to get them bruised so spank hard!
Oh no! I mistaken your post with another! I’m so sorry! Feel free to not do this one as a punishment to myself!
, whip, coller,

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
19f, bruise, bruised, bruises, tell me what to do