Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2018, 07:50 AM   #2
Stopclick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master.P View Post
I have a suggestion for the board, to be honest it was not hard to go back to 2015 (only had to go to second page) to see that a similar suggestion has not been made. I have seen that many of the users prefer to real time chat on either skype or kik. Perhaps there could be a profile field that would allow users to enter and have available if they so desired their skype and/or kik usernames. There are mods for this version of the forum software for it, and it could also just be a custom field added for the profile.

Anyways take it or leave it, just a suggestion. If you all like it and either need some assistance on finding a mod or how to make the custom profile fields, just let me know. I'd be happy to help.

I'm pretty sure there is a profile field already for contact options. It's at least there for skype. Could possibly use a little updating since AIM and MSN aren't really used as much these days. Maybe like Kik and discord instead?
Stopclick is offline   Reply With Quote