Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-13-2019, 01:25 PM   #1
Grapefruit

Default boys in panties

Hello GD!
Sorry if there is already a thread about this but I have some questions to ask the boys of GD that like to wear girls panties. For any girls that see this whats your opinion on guys wearing panties? is it a turn on or maybe a turn off?

1.When did you start wearing girls panties?
2.Why do you wear them? Is it sexual or do you just like the feeling more than mens underwear?
3.What kinds do you prefer? Boy shorts, thongs, bikini or something else?
4.How often do you wear them? Is it daily or just sometimes?
5.How do you buy them? Online or in a store in person?
6.Do you buy multi packs or prefer to buy them as single pairs or maybe small sets?
7.Do you also wear other womens clothes if so what kinds and how often?
8.Preffered materials?
9.Anything else you would like to add?

Thank you to anyone that answers this guys wearing panties is a turn on for me so I wanted to ask about it on here.

Likes: Bondage, Pee play(not drinking) control/rules, Creativity, HIDDEN Public
Limits: Pictures, Identifying Info, Pain, other stuff I cant think of

Likes/Limits are for my "sub" side
Grapefruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 01:36 PM   #2
deniableslave

1.When did you start wearing girls panties? - Around 18 years old.
2.Why do you wear them? Is it sexual or do you just like the feeling more than mens underwear? - Both, mostly sexual though panties tend to actually fit better!
3.What kinds do you prefer? Boy shorts, thongs, bikini or something else? Thongs and Bikini.
4.How often do you wear them? Is it daily or just sometimes? As often as I can or am told. Wish that it was more often. I will put on a pair about once a week if the itch hasn't been scratched.
5.How do you buy them? Online or in a store in person? Online mostly. I have bought them in-person before which wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be - the person helping me sussed out they were for me and was really helpful in finding ones I would like and that would fit better.
6.Do you buy multi packs or prefer to buy them as single pairs or maybe small sets? Single pairs.
7.Do you also wear other womens clothes if so what kinds and how often? Sometimes the full get up but really like to go old school with garter, hose, and a set of suspenders (don't know what the real name is ... but the things that hold up the pantyhose).
8.Preffered materials? Lace! Though the oldest pair I have are cotton and I think I just like them for sentimental reasons.

34 Male Switch - Bisexual

Likes: CBT, Humiliation, Anal, Cum Eating, Pee, Sounding, Figging, Wax Play, Spanking, Edging

Soft Limits: Breath Play, ATM, Face Pics

Hard Limits: Blood, Illegal, Financial, Family

Toys: Sounds, Humbler, Vibrators, Dildos, Plugs, Clothespins, Chastity Cages, Rope, Rings, Restraints, Paddles, Floggers, Clamps, and various other household things

Kik: deniableslave
deniableslave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to deniableslave for this post:
Old 03-13-2019, 01:42 PM   #3
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

When I was about 13/14 I think.

2.Why do you wear them? Is it sexual or do you just like the feeling more than mens underwear?
I think they're very sexy. The fabrics are far nicer and more interesting. A lot more choice than mens, they feel wonderful when you find ones that fit well.

I prefer thongs and bikini cut occasionally tangos too

Not often, just every now and then. I wear mens thongs daily though.

Always buy them online. Couldn't go to a shop, would like to borrow them from someone I know though.

6.Do you buy multi packs or prefer to buy them as single pairs or maybe small sets?
I would usually get them as single pairs as I like a lot of variety.

7.Do you also wear other women's clothes if so what kinds and how often?
I do like to crossdress. I like very feminine clothes. The more feminine the better especially skirts as I have very feminine legs.

8.Preffered materials?
Anything soft like satin or microfibre, Lace is always fun to wear too.

I like to wear entirely feminine outfits rather than just panties but I do wear panties now and then to feel a bit special or naughty. I also like the word "panties" lol

Thank you to anyone that answers this guys wearing panties is a turn on for me so I wanted to ask about it on here.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 03:10 PM   #4
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Hello GD!
Sorry if there is already a thread about this but I have some questions to ask the boys of GD that like to wear girls panties. For any girls that see this whats your opinion on guys wearing panties? is it a turn on or maybe a turn off?

I wore some first in 2004, summer, after meeting the woman who later become my second girlfriend - she was in her last year of Uni, I was one year into my first job. I first wore them regularly in 2006 before meeting the woman who would become my wife and next wore them regularly from December 2017.

Bit of both. Mainly the latter, to be honest, but I can't deny that they can turn me on in the right mood.

Full briefs. But, since my Holder told me to wear thongs, I can't deny they work.

At the moment, daily.

In person at the store. Don't trust delivery after my wife got upset with the parcel for my chastity - she doesn't know that's what it was (even though I told her) because she doesn't want to know. It's not worth the hassle.

Multi-packs. I lack the resources for any other approach.

I do. But very very rarely. You can find some pictures in my albums.

8.Preffered materials?

Not really. It's the design and the fit I like the best.

Despite being a common enough thing among men I highly doubt there are many women who enjoy it as well. It's a very selfish thing, it affects only the man really, and it's probably not a good idea. That said, it is mostly harmless and I don't understand why it's so little embraced by women in relationships. However, I am a bad person to start judging society.

Thank you to anyone that answers this guys wearing panties is a turn on for me so I wanted to ask about it on here.

Good for you!

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 03:29 PM   #5
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

About a year ago when Sexyred added it as one of my slave rules.

It's one of my rules mainly but obviously, I do like being feminised even (or especially maybe) as I find it humiliating and awkward at times to be wearing panties. I don't especially dislike the feeling and they tend to be softer as well as have a little more give than quite a few pairs of mens underwear I've had.

Boy shorts or briefs, anything with a little wiggle room really.

3 times a week, every week for the past year. Eek that's weird now I think about it.

Online only, in person would be far too awkward for me I think plus there's quite a good variety online.

Multi-packs again for cost efficiency plus it's nice having a "proper" colour coded set somehow.

Yes. Dresses mainly but also a bodystocking, skirts and a few tops (oh and bra's and tights). Basically just enough to cross-dress twice a week but an ever-growing collection as I do like the change to my weekly schedule to "kink up" even the most mundane days.

8.Preffered materials?
Anything soft and light. Most women's clothes do actually feel nicer to wear, they're lighter, softer and more comfortable generally although I'm hardly buying high fashion items. I do go off the looks more than anything and aim for a good level of comfort more than the material though.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 08:59 PM   #6
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapefruit View Post
[COLOR="Magenta"]Hello GD!
First of all: I like wearing panties only sometimes.

First time was only a couple of years ago

I like the feeling of thongs and g-strings more because they expose my ass and barely cover up my penis. It places more attention to my bottom in general which (can, not always) turn me on.

G-string. But I actually prefer male g-string because at least they support my penis, making them more comfortable to wear for longer.

Just sometimes. In general regular male underwear still is much more comfortable and practical.

I once had to buy a pair of panties in a physical store, but I could just die from embarrassment. So online it is!

Single

I have bought high heels, fishnets and a babydoll in the past. Never outer wear. I am not a crossdresser nor a sissy but sometimes it can be fun to crossdress.

8.Preffered materials?
No preference.

Like I said, I'm not really into this and usually do not wear panties. But I like the feeling of a thong or g-string between my cheeks sometimes.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 08:50 AM   #7
dwedgie

Age about 16, lost bet with girlfriend and had to let her choose my underwear for a week
Feel nicer
used to wear and like thongs, but prefer boyshorts now
when my girlfriend tells me to
girlfriend chooses for me, she normally gets them online
singles
occasionally my girlfriend will get me to fully crossdress, often as a maid ( when i do housework ) or in her cloths
8.Preffered materials?
silk or lace
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 03:35 PM   #8
rhl
getDare Succubus

Shortly after highschool graduation

Out of curiosity I bought woman's jeans, bought in a store after trying them on and then a few other types of ladies clothing. My girlfriend at the time bought some panties to wear under the girls tight jeans. I was soon hooked, but yes it started as a sexual kink

Things, bikinies, butt lifters, cheeky love, I have a cute set with the days of the week

Daily if not on diapers, girl friend has me go shopping in a brick and mortar store wearing male underwear and throw them out before leaving the store

[="red"]
Ocaisionly on line but mostly but in stores
[/COLOR]

Usually in multipacks unless I find a single cute panty or a stole I haven't tried before

Stockings with legs shaved, ladies shorts and skirts, mini to knew leangth, with 2 ankle leangths. love wearing leggings, Bras, padded panties these her me looks from girls, and an occasional pat. Haven't worn held much lately. And a panty designed to give a male a wonderful looking Camel Toe, to fun under leggings whole out in public.

8.Preffered materials?

Satin, or cotton that streaches

My Girl friend once did not like how I looked at another lady and for a well when we went out I was dressed as a guy wearing Ladies clothing including a bra.
Normally I like to gender bend and only wear one out two pieces of ladies wear. Tight pants or leggings, girly top with male pants, or stockings under shorts. Leggings with anything are fun to wear.
Shopping has never been a problem and only got one comment when I bought bra clips to keep my strap up, the cashier said, "Are you having bra problems", my response was to reach up and straighten the strap as I said "Yes". To Fun, even if the clips where for something unrelated.

Last edited by rhl; 03-16-2019 at 04:00 PM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 04:56 PM   #9
Averymildsissy

1.When did you start wearing girls panties? when I was about 16
2.Why do you wear them? Is it sexual or do you just like the feeling more than mens underwear?I love how they feel, but I can always wear them sexually
3.What kinds do you prefer? Boy shorts, thongs, bikini or something else? I like all types of panties
4.How often do you wear them? Is it daily or just sometimes? i’d like to wear them more often but atm it’s almost once a month
5.How do you buy them? Online or in a store in person?i stole mine from my sis... she was getting rid of them anyway so...
6.Do you buy multi packs or prefer to buy them as single pairs or maybe small sets?i haven’t had to buy any just yet, so I wouldn’t know
7.Do you also wear other womens clothes if so what kinds and how often? i’ve tried putting bras on but I never managed it, I’ve also put on a skirt, pantyhose, a dress and some tops, but they weren’t mine to keep.
8.Preffered materials? nothing’s preferred
9.Anything else you would like to add? chicks born with dicks make me horny
Averymildsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 05:07 PM   #10
SubmissiveHusband

1.When did you start wearing girls panties?when I was 4 or 5
2.Why do you wear them? Is it sexual or do you just like the feeling more than mens underwear?my older sister use to play dress up with me
3.What kinds do you prefer? Boy shorts, thongs, bikini or something else? Boy shorts
4.How often do you wear them? Is it daily or just sometimes?maybe one a week
5.How do you buy them? Online or in a store in person?online and in store
6.Do you buy multi packs or prefer to buy them as single pairs or maybe small sets?single pairs
7.Do you also wear other womens clothes if so what kinds and how often?yes dresses stockings shirts teddys once or twice a month
8.Preffered materials?ang
9.Anything else you would like to add?as I got older I use to steal my sisters and moms panties to wear then my wife’s and now I have my own and am happy I don’t have to keep it a secret

Kik-SubmissiveHusband69

LikesBeing dominated, CBT, anal, cum eating, hidden public, and chastity, food play, bladder control, wax, temperature play with ice, urine drinking/golden showers, and crossdressing

LimintsPermenient, blood, feces, face pics

TOYS

PM-Dares
SubmissiveHusband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 09:20 PM   #11
BWeird

Around 11. I started with tights and moved on from there.

It is for both. The feeling is much better. I actually go commando when I'm not in panties. I Have no male underwear of any sort and I have half a draw full of panties.

Thongs. All thongs. I love the look of them, on me and on other people.

Mostly daily however I do enjoy being free as well. Probably go commando a couple times a week otherwise I'm in a thong.

Well i started by going to stores because 30 years ago there was no online shopping. Now i use online or in store but most of them are given to me by my wife. If she sees a pair she wants to see me in she buys them for me. (Its not me asking her to get them. She just comes home with a thong for me every now and again)

I've bought a couple multi packs but I usually just get them single. When I see a pair that looks nice I'll get them.

I usually wear stuff I can conceal under my daily clothes such as tights, pantyhose, stockings and garter belts, corsets, bras, leggings, tank tops, I'll wear more than just thongs 3 or more days a week. However, now that we've started my chastity again I've been in dresses and skirts around the house every day.

8.Preffered materials?
I like anything that fits tight. Mostly silky type material.

I've worn womans undergarments since I was a kid. I love the feeling of the material hugging my body. It turns me on to wear womans clothes. I've only gone full dress a few times but lately I've been walking around the house in full dress and it's been extremely enjoyable. Since starting chastity again I've been dressed up a lot because my wife knows how much it turns me on to walk around like that.

Limits: Poo, diapers, public nudity, cam, other people, toothpaste and icyhot.

No interest in: messy, wedgies.
BWeird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 09:38 PM   #12
CagedHiruzen

1. When did you start wearing girls panties? I was just starting middle school so around 12

2. Why do you wear them? Is it sexual or do you just like the feeling more than men's underwear? It has nothing to do with sexual things They are more comfy for me and are cute

3. What kinds do you prefer? Boy shorts, thongs, bikini or something else? I prefer bikini/boy shorts for everyday wear though I have been known to wear thongs

4. How often do you wear them? Is it daily or just sometimes?
Daily
5. How do you buy them? Online or in a store in person? In person mostly but if I see a cute pair online I do buy them

6. Do you buy multipacks or prefer to buy them as single pairs or maybe small sets?
Both multipacks and singles
7. Do you also wear other women's clothes if so what kinds and how often?

8.Preferred materials? I like the feel of poly blended but cotton is good too

9.Anything else you would like to add? I enjoyed this short questionnaire

Formally hiruzen_takaski

KIK: Gmodman1994

PM Dares

Overstimulation: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89043

Deepthroat: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89042

Non-sexual: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89041

Anal: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89040

Basic: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89039

Come join me and Kila here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=358981
CagedHiruzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 09:53 PM   #13
Two kinds
getDare Sweetheart

age 13
it started as sexual but now I just honestly like the look and feel of them way better
thongs and hipsters
all day every day
ive always bought them in person
small packs and single pairs, I try and keep a variety, and not just have the same but different colors
i try to fully dress as often as I can, and I wear about everything
8.Preffered materials?
cotton and anything tight but stretchy lol
Anyone feel free to Kik me at itsme8659 lol

LOVES: Piss, Hidden Public, and Crossdressing

DISLIKES: Scat, Light and Pain

LIMITS:Face, Pain, Bodywriting, Noise, Full Exposure, Friends or Famly, & Social Suicide[/SIZE]
Two kinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 10:47 PM   #14
DarkGhost

Fun questions!

Around age 23

I wear them to please Dominants!

I prefer boy shorts but Dominants prefer thongs

It depends! If I’m doing task, I will most likely wear them everyday. If it’s just training, I will wear them once a week

Both ways

Single pairs

Nope!

8.Preffered materials?
Not really!

Nope
DarkGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 04:01 AM   #15
Pariahterror
Prodigy

I think that was about 2/3 years ago when I got my first ones.

A part of it would be the humiliation factor, but I like them as well. The more luxury ones I got feel very nice and smooth.

I mainly wear hipsters I think, it more about how they fit and feel. Nice colours help as well.

Since a few weeks it really is more daily. Have done laundry without seeing any men's underwear.

At first I bought them online, but the latest few I bought in a store. It's much better as well.

Any would do, it all depends on how they look.

I have a few outfits for only private wear, but I have one set of clothing I could wear outside.

8.Preffered materials?
For my panties, satin is preferred, but can do with any.

I have a bikini and haven't tested it yet outside.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk