Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 04-13-2022, 02:42 AM   #1
PainSlutK

Default Hypnosis

I have never really thought about hypnosis, I wouldn’t say I was a non believer but I guess it seemed like a placebo effect. People wanted to do the thing the hypno file told them, therefore they did.

I was recommended a video on the vive website. It took away the ability to orgasm for 1 week. I thought I’d give it a go and felt myself very relaxed while listening and even afterwards.
Later than evening I tired to orgasm and I did. It wasn’t a great orgasm but it did happen. I then dismissed the file as useless and went to bed. Then all that week my orgasms were weak and even edging took longer to happen. After about 10 days everything was back to normal. Still sceptic I thought I’d try again and I was unable to orgasm, no matter how hard I tried for 2 days followed by more days of crap orgasms.

Now I’m super interested in hypnosis. Not necessarily for orgasm denial, this was a test for me to see if the file worked. I’d love to chat to others, male or female to hear about their experience and if they can recommend any files or resources. Friendship not necessarily a D/s relationship.
PainSlutK is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PainSlutK for this post:
Old 04-13-2022, 02:52 AM   #2
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

Interesting. I always had the same idea - people did the things from the files because they wanted to, and that was also my own experience (except for one file, but even there I was fairly convinced it only worked because I let it happen, consciously). Personally, I have always thought that I would be kinda impervious to the effect of such files, because - what you don't want to happen, shouldn't happen.... but I am quite OK with the possibility that I am wrong.

Any suggestions to try ?
mafiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mafiaka for this post:
Old 04-13-2022, 03:07 AM   #3
PainSlutK

Well I was suggested EMG website but I couldn’t listen, I found the voice boring. I prefer a website called vibe. It has some fantasy files on there too which say they make no permanent changes, they just talk you through a fantasy while in a ‘trance’

I’m still on the fence but I’m interested to try it more. It’s very unlike me. I’m not usually this deep.
PainSlutK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 09:45 AM   #4
exposurepig

It's worth taking a look at Hypnotube. There's a ton of stuff on there, all different styles.

Limits:
No social suicide, exposure to friends/family
No diapering
No body writing
Nothing permanent
exposurepig is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to exposurepig for this post:
Old 04-21-2022, 01:14 AM   #5
Lunafreya

I believe hypnosis can work in varying degrees on it's subjects. There are many factors involved and there is so much about the human brain that has yet to be discovered, it's all a bit subjective. My advice is to be wary of the files you listen to, and make sure you trust the author of those files.

Some hypnosis sites to try:
Vive
Nimja
Kinky Shibby
Esuccubus

Lunafreya is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lunafreya for this post:
Old 04-21-2022, 03:35 AM   #6
imperator

Thing about hypnosis is that yes, it does require your participation to work, and it's a skill. If you only listen to a file once, the effect might be weak. If you listen to a lot of files and have experience getting into trance state, staying there, going deeper, it's going to be a lot more effective.

As a hypnotist, I always get surprised reactions as to how effective it is. Thing to remember though, is that it works with the subconscious to a large degree. If you kind of let your mind drift and not really listen to the séance and have trouble remembering what was said, it's going to be a lot more effective paradoxically.

So like, yeah, hypnosis only makes you do things you want to do and it relies on you following instructions, duh. Thanks Einstein. But the trick is that as you get better at going deeper into trance, what you consciously want and what you subconsciously want are two big differences.

I've learned how to do hypnosis by myself being a subject to it, I had lots of practice. It's also similar enough to meditation, which I do frequently. So you could say I know what I'm talking about

Last edited by imperator; 04-21-2022 at 03:37 AM. Reason: addition
imperator is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk