Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 12-18-2021, 01:48 AM   #1
Freshslave

Default Christmas Break Rules for Freshslave

These rules will be followed everyday for the next 6 weeks while it is off work. I will keep updating this list as more are added.
If you would like real time updates please pm me for my kik.

Rules:
1. Must edge before I pee, and edge while peeing.
2. I can’t sit on the toilet - I must squat over it
2.5. It must lick its finger clean after pissing. It must lick up all piss before washing its hands
3. I must not wear any panties. If I do need to I must wear them over my head with the crutch at the nose while I sleep that night.
4. I must not cum for the next 6 weeks.
5. Each morning when I wake up, I must put clothes pegs on my nipples and edge twice before removing the pegs and getting up.
6. I must edge myself with toothpaste on my toothbrush and scrubbing with clit with it. I must then use the brush to brush my teeth.
7. It must sleep with a scarf tied around its neck like a collar. It must also tie its wrists to the scarf short enough so it can’t touch its cunt
8. After each shower it is to dry itself with a towel. It is then to clamp its nipples with a pant hanger and hang the towel off it for 5 min
9. It is to sleep naked. It is only allowed to wear panties to bed when on its period

Tasks:
1. Once I week I must complete the following task. “Set 24 alarms on your phone, with between 30 and 60 minutes between them. Whenever an alarm goes off, you should be sitting on the floor with a thumb in your mouth. If you are not already in position prior to the alarm going off, you are to add an additional 2 alarms (following the same rules), and spank yourself 50 times.”

Likes: pain, humiliation, degradation, name calling, daily rules, micro control, bed restrictions, sleep restrictions, hidden public. Tit/nipple pain. Orgasm denial

Limits: exposed public. Pics/videos. Other people. Blood. Needles. Skat. Anal.

Looking to be used, abused and trained. Willing to give most things a go Atleast once.

Last edited by Freshslave; 12-18-2021 at 05:00 AM.
Freshslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk