Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 05-20-2008, 11:24 AM   #1
sl101

Default self spanking

is there any way to make self spanking actually hurt anywhere close to a real spanking? i have tried it but it doesnt really have any effect and never close enough to make me even close to crying. i was just wondering if anyone had any tips of how you could make it more painful?
sl101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 11:52 AM   #2
Night-1991
Account Banned

One thing, hair brush, those things hurt, trust me
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 02:23 PM   #3
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Yes, indeed, hairbrushes can be painful. New unused ones are usually more effective. Kitchen wooden spoons can be quite snappy too

The most common item used for self-spanking are belts. I always had a bit of difficulty when using the ones I use as clothing accessories as they seemed to be a bit too long to use on myself. Recently I bought one designed for kids. It's made of leather & about 60 cm long (24 inch). I found that this one, folded in 2, works very well.

You may have to try to spank different "targets" too. How one reacts to different kinds & location for spanking is relatively variable from one person to another. You could maybe try your nipples & upper inner thighs. If you hit hard enough you should be able to feel it for a little while after that
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 03:00 PM   #4
sl101

thanks Chloe. i was just wondering if there were any specific techniques, i am quite strong but i can never feel it after i finish, like a real life spanking. i will try spanking in different places like the nipples or inner thigh but was hoping id be able to give myself a bare bottom spanking that would hurt enough to atleast make me close to tears and so it was painful to sit down for quite a little while after.
Old 05-20-2008, 03:08 PM   #5
Night-1991
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl101 View Post
thanks Chloe. i was just wondering if there were any specific techniques, i am quite strong but i can never feel it after i finish, like a real life spanking. i will try spanking in different places like the nipples or inner thigh but was hoping id be able to give myself a bare bottom spanking that would hurt enough to atleast make me close to tears and so it was painful to sit down for quite a little while after.
My best bet is on the softest part of the ass, just constant fast spanking, 40 on each cheek.
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 03:27 PM   #6
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
You're welcome Yeah you're right. Self-spanking isn't quite as the same as if the hits are given by someone else. No matter how hard I hit it still feels different & I've never reached that point where I would get close to tears (although I've had a few minor sitting problems a couple times... ) Anyway I've reached that point where it was getting close to too much only one time in RL & ended up with my ass black & blue with "sitting-problems" that lasted for about 4-5 days afterwards...

Well... that's why I thought about suggesting different items & trying different targets so you can experiment if any works for you. So I hope you have lots of spanking fun

Last edited by SubMissChievous; 05-20-2008 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Because I'm a perfection freak!!
Old 05-20-2008, 03:37 PM   #7
sl101

well il try and have a few sitting problems hopefully. i would love to be spanked in real life but am nervous of the pain i think so would like to give myself as close to what a real spanking would be like. how were you spanked when you were beaten black and blue? would it be possible to adapt that to self spanking?
Old 05-20-2008, 03:48 PM   #8
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
well il try and have a few sitting problems hopefully. i would love to be spanked in real life but am nervous of the pain i think so would like to give myself as close to what a real spanking would be like. how were you spanked when you were beaten black and blue?
Just simple bare hand spanking but really hard It was just an idea like that that my partner had that I would have to say stop when it would really be too much & I was just too focused (and stubborn) to quit...

Quote:
would it be possible to adapt that to self spanking?
I have no idea... I guess it's possible but I've never ever got close to that point by myself.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:44 PM   #9
Pingu
Be afraid

Might have to give this a go before my driving test which requires me to be sitting on my arse concentrating.
Pingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 04:59 PM   #10
sl101

ok so it seems that self spanking is a very difficult way to actually cause yourself any real pain. so does anyone have any ideas on how you can cause yourself enough pain to make you close to tears and feeling the effects of it for a while after?
Old 05-20-2008, 06:30 PM   #11
Stripperman

Default Whip

Go to a sex shop and buy yourself a rubber whip, they come in different lenghts and are made of 100 or so very small strands of rubber, trust me, with this you can get a real good sting and apply it with very fast speed by twirling it.
Old 05-21-2008, 09:48 AM   #12
MstDynamic

Try a good ol riding crop!

I dated a horesy-girl in my teens, believe me, even a self cropping hurts
Old 05-21-2008, 11:37 AM   #13
Rain
Account Banned

Try with one of those hairbrushes that folds in two. If you hold it so it flips open just as you swing, it really hurts.
Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 05:51 AM   #14
boislave1

Send a message via MSN to boislave1

use a foot long plastic ruler, swing it hard enough and it will hurt.
boislave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 06:34 AM   #15
onknees
getDare Sweetheart

You can try by attaching a small whip (its not the correct word but i dont find it its this => http://87.98.222.182/0/02/11/79/martinet.jpg ) to a small mixer ( http://maison.evous.fr/local/cache-v...inex-afa7d.jpg ) or to a drill ( http://www.kadophone.com/images/cade.../perceuse3.jpg )

You can find this sort of whip in pet shops in France
onknees is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk