Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 03-19-2008, 04:45 PM   #1
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Default Homemade

Ok, I don't know if anybody knows how to do this but...

Could someone tell me how to make a homemade butt plug?

P.S. (is this in the righ section?)
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 04:47 PM   #2
AverageDaniel
getDare Sweetheart

I doubt they'd turn you away from a sex shop, as long as you don't act like a giggling schoolgirl.

As for homemade, I don't know....stick a cork from a wine bottle up there? A big wine bottle?
AverageDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 04:51 PM   #3
banneduser
Account Banned

It could be a bit difficult depending on the size you want. I made one once, i found an old paintbrush with a handle about as think as an average finger and about 1.5X as long, it was made of plastic an when i removed the bristle end it was hollow. I melted two holes opposite each other at the thick end and bent a paperclip through each so the whole thing looked like a "T". the paperclips stop it going all the way it and getting stuck and it feels pretty good to walk in.

You could make a temporary one by shaving down a cucumber or carrot to the right shape
banneduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 04:53 PM   #4
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Yeh, but I don't know where a sex shop in my area is...plus if I did how would I get there? I'm 14, should I ask my Mom for transportation? No, Fmily is out of my limits. If I knew where 1 was and could get there I bet I culd keep my cool.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Old 03-19-2008, 04:54 PM   #5
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!
Cool

why do u wanna know how to make a home made butt plug??

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 11:30 AM   #6
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM.PM View Post
why do u wanna know how to make a home made butt plug??
Why does this matter? Nosey

I'd use a banana/cucumber. You'd have to change it after so long though.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 11:36 AM   #7
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe_Gurl View Post
Yeh, but I don't know where a sex shop in my area is...plus if I did how would I get there? I'm 14, should I ask my Mom for transportation? No, Fmily is out of my limits. If I knew where 1 was and could get there I bet I culd keep my cool.
there is a sex shop in my highstreet, they aren't tucked away in the rough areas of town, and yes i do live in the UK
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 03:16 PM   #8
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

anne summers? I'm not sure if they sell butt plugs but it's worth a try. Check the website to make sure.
JoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 04:22 PM   #9
lucky
Account Banned

For an anal plug you can use wax melted into a shape made of poliester or plastic for example. Just check the desired size.

If you want some vibrating toy dissasemble a toy car and get its engine. Just place a half cylinder on the axe, or something that doesn't have the weight center in the middle. When spinning it would vibrate, all vibrators are made the same and also the mobile phones vibrators.
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:06 PM   #10
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Cool thanks for all your ideas!
Limits:
Old 03-21-2008, 06:11 AM   #11
TheGravedigger

Actually, a girl I play with had a similar problem. We talked about it, and I ended up sending her to the local dollar store. In the end, she found a nice set of mini-pompoms worked well for her.
TheGravedigger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk