Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-22-2021, 02:51 PM   #601
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
Well I suppose I could just do some easy tasks from my repository and earn the points and rub an orgasm out... but then I wouldn't truly be controlled by you guys would I...? And would I enjoy the orgasm as much...?? ... I don't know anymore... you guys seem to haved spoiled regular orgasms for me... lol...

Out of curiosity, how many of you want to see me denied until tomorrow...??
It wouldn't be no. I mean, you want us to control it do you? Regular orgasms are just so boring compared to the ones we are giving you.

Want to see you denied? Not quite. I love denying you and I love hearing about you have an orgasm. They have to be earned though, and I'm still in a partially cruel mode by either having your clean or edge

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 03:22 PM   #602
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
I haven’t done anything to feel submissive lately and it might be showing

I would love to see you orgasm but that doesn’t mean we can’t make you squirm and earn it! Besides I believe you are the one blocking it by being busy . Maybe you secretly don’t want to orgasm today.....
It does look like I don't want to cum doesn't it...?? The truth is... I'm not sure... I mean I want to cum... it's been over a week... I'm super super desperate... but I don't want to at the same time... I'm actually secretly enjoying you guys being cruel and teasing me and making it tough to earn the orgasm... I actually wish I wasn't so busy so I could enjoy all your teasing even more... there, I've said it... though I might feel completely different tomorrow... lol...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-22-2021, 03:26 PM   #603
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
It does look like I don't want to cum doesn't it...?? The truth is... I'm not sure... I mean I want to cum... it's been over a week... I'm super super desperate... but I don't want to at the same time... I'm actually secretly enjoying you guys being cruel and teasing me and making it tough to earn the orgasm... I actually wish I wasn't so busy so I could enjoy all your teasing even more... there, I've said it... though I might feel completely different tomorrow... lol...
Lol, I guess we will find out tomorrow

Besides if it gets too much and isn’t fun anymore all you have to do is say so.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 01-22-2021, 03:30 PM   #604
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
It wouldn't be no. I mean, you want us to control it do you? Regular orgasms are just so boring compared to the ones we are giving you.

Want to see you denied? Not quite. I love denying you and I love hearing about you have an orgasm. They have to be earned though, and I'm still in a partially cruel mode by either having your clean or edge
I have to agree... you all are giving me much bigger orgasms... and that's saying something... because I used to *love* my regular orgasms... otherwise I wouldn't have cum so frequently back then... lol... but it's shocking how quickly I've gone from several orgasms a day... to several days between orgasms...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Last edited by SimplySara; 01-22-2021 at 03:33 PM.
Old 01-22-2021, 03:41 PM   #605
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
That is a wonderful paragraph Sara. And I'm very happy we made you admit it. Don't worry about us stopping to tease you. We are overjoyed to tease you and make you squirm

Quote:
I have to agree... you all are giving me much bigger orgasms... and that's saying something... because I used to *love* my regular orgasms... otherwise I wouldn't have cum so frequently back then... lol... but it's shocking how quickly I've gone from several orgasms a day... to several days between orgasms...!!
It is shocking isn't it? Just imagine how good the next one is going to feel tomorrow when you finally earn it.

One more one-time task for you, for being brave enough to admit this to us.

1 point task: Take a piece of paper and write 10 lines on it while completely naked. "I don't want to cum yet. I want to earn it."

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-22-2021, 03:47 PM   #606
Bdsub
Dare Freak

I should add you are doing very well! I’m willing to bet if we asked you a week or two ago if you could go a week without an orgasm you would have said absolutely not without needing to think about it.

Not only have you made it a week you did it with the constant teasing here. Very well done!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-22-2021, 03:53 PM   #607
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
I should add you are doing very well! I’m willing to bet if we asked you a week or two ago if you could go a week without an orgasm you would have said absolutely not without needing to think about it.

Not only have you made it a week you did it with the constant teasing here. Very well done!
Second that! You have pushed yourself very far and explored so many things in these past few weeks. You are doing amazing Sara!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-22-2021, 08:08 PM   #608
Txalan

I think you earn some roommate exposure points.

Danielle seems like she would love to expose you to your roommates. I think you should give her some opportunities. A couple of ideas.

Shower with the door unlocked and do not bring any towels or a robe to cover up with.
Text Danielle asking for someone to bring you a towel. As soon as they leave it open the door and grab it naked. 5 points if no one sees you. 10 points for each roommate that sees you.

An alternative maybe to shower and do not bring anything to change into with you. Walk to your room in a towel that is not secured well at all. If you let the towel fall somewhere before you make it back to your room you get 5 points and 10 points for each roommate that sees you.

I think you should also lose a bet or two with Danielle for underwear control again. If you can lose a bet on purpose you get 5 point for the first one. The second bet would let her tell Vish and allow him to control you panties for 24 hours. If you can lose that bet on purpose you get 25 points and 1 point for every time Vish controls you.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Txalan for this post:
Old 01-22-2021, 10:14 PM   #609
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
To answer your question... the chores or edges aren't going at all... I feel the orgasm slipping away...
This inspires me with an idea: I think your orgasms SHOULD slip away via point decay. By which I mean that every day at midnight
  • If you have 1-9 points, you lose 1 point.
  • If you have 10-19 points you lose 2 points
  • If you have 20+ points you lose 3 points.

That should keep you nice and hungry for points even as you get closer to that shiny orgasm

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to linearizationcannon for this post:
Old 01-22-2021, 11:52 PM   #610
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
This inspires me with an idea: I think your orgasms SHOULD slip away via point decay. By which I mean that every day at midnight

That should keep you nice and hungry for points even as you get closer to that shiny orgasm
This is... evil...!!

Does everyone else agree with this...??

The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-22-2021, 11:53 PM   #611
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Quote:
Second that! You have pushed yourself very far and explored so many things in these past few weeks. You are doing amazing Sara!
Thank you both for the encouragement... really means a lot to me...!!

Old 01-23-2021, 12:04 AM   #612
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
One more one-time task for you, for being brave enough to admit this to us.

1 point task: Take a piece of paper and write 10 lines on it while completely naked. "I don't want to cum yet. I want to earn it."
I've written this on a paper from a notebook... couldn't resist playing with myself while I wrote the lines... edged twice... without cumming of course... driving home the point of the lines... that I haven't earned my orgasm yet...!!

My horny desperate mind just had a naughty thought... do I get extra points if I leave the paper somewhere in the house where it has a chance of being found...??

Anyway... I have a busy day ahead of me... but I'll check back later today...!!

Old 01-23-2021, 12:05 AM   #613
erikagrace_cd

Quote:
This is... evil...!!

I haven't really posted on this thread yet, but I have been following your progress.

I think this is an amazing idea! Having your points degrade away every night would keep you motivated to keep doing tasks that earn you more points.

Likes: lingerie, edging, pictures, bondage, cum, hidden/semi public, video games
Limits: Body Writing, Family, Scat, Public, Permanent, Blood, Extreme Pain, Illegal, Involving Others

I fantasize about having a guy pee all over me...

PM Dares

kik: erikagrace_cd
tg: erikagrace_transgirl
erikagrace_cd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 12:15 AM   #614
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
This is... evil...!!

It could be fun

Quote:
I've written this on a paper from a notebook... couldn't resist playing with myself while I wrote the lines... edged twice... without cumming of course... driving home the point of the lines... that I haven't earned my orgasm yet...!!

My horny desperate mind just had a naughty thought... do I get extra points if I leave the paper somewhere in the house where it has a chance of being found...??

Anyway... I have a busy day ahead of me... but I'll check back later today...!!
You do get an extra point in you leave it somewhere in your house yes. It should be there for at least an hour though. And good girl writing that, the edges make it even more true!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-23-2021, 01:41 AM   #615
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post

Quote:
This is... evil...!!

Seems like it might be a tad extreme to me but maybe if the numbers are tweaked a little. Sara has already gone a week and does not have the points for an orgasm and Thats coming from someone not used to being denied.

Sara, how doable is it and how comfortable are you with being denied longer and longer? It needs to stay fun.

PM Dares

Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk