Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-18-2013, 06:25 AM   #1
kirsty03

Default at home bored

So I'm home alone and bored. I have lots of clothespins and a couple of different spanking implements. check my signature for likes and dislikes. I promise to post a report within 48 hours of any dares that are within my limits. Side note: I don't have access to ice at the moment.

Anything not mentioned feel free to PM me and ask. If I've never tried it, more than likely I will.
kirsty03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:29 AM   #2
Met

oh, put on your cloth pins on your genitals and leave them on until you begged someone in this thread to take them off.
Wont do:
-Public-Blood, poop,"Long"periods, urinal insertions, diapers, pee on furniture.
no cam, face pics.

PM Me
Met is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:30 AM   #3
SliBinS

put a clothespin onto each nipple and 4 more around - to make 2 crosses on your tits.
put 6 clothespins onto your pussylips.
now take a ruler and slap to remove pins. count strikes on left tit, right one and pussy.
take winning number, double it - and strike your tits as many times, making yourself cum at the same time.
report it, too.
SliBinS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:35 AM   #4
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Go into the shower. Take a hanger with clips. Tie your tits at the base with a rope or elastic bands. Put a hanger clamps on your nipples. Hang the bucket on the hook. Turn on the water much as possible. Get on your knees, bucket hanging in the air. The water should flow into the bucket. Masturbate and keep a bucket dangling in the air until you cum. Report.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:42 AM   #5
kirsty03

So I placed clothespins on my nipples, tits and pussy. I grabbed my wooden spoon (cause I couldn't find my ruler) and began to smack the clothespins. OMG! I must have put them on really well, because it took multiple hits to each one to knock them off. I had 53 hits. Double that 106 swats. I wasn't certain if you meant 106 to each tit or not, so I did 106 to each tit. They are sore.

But I'm not finished, I grabbed a hangar with clips and clipped my nipples. I attached a bucket and before I could start to add water the bucket ripped the clips off. I don't have a smaller bucket. Do I need a punishment for not being able to cum while the bucket was still attached and hanging?

Still not finished. I have replaced the clothespins to my pussy and I'm begging someone to give me permission to remove them. Oh please. After hitting them off just a moment ago, and then replacing them, I'm sore. Please let me have permission to remove them.

Anything not mentioned feel free to PM me and ask. If I've never tried it, more than likely I will.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:49 AM   #6
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Start edging. You can remove 1 pin for each edge. Report.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:58 AM   #7
kirsty03

Thank you! 6 clothespins, 6 edges later, I'm so sore.

Old 02-18-2013, 11:41 AM   #8
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

As punishment you not allowed to cum for next week until you allowed or dared in this tread.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:07 PM   #9
Somniator

Take an emory board and rub it against each nipple for 2 minutes straight. (Enough to hurt, not to bleed.) Then, take toothpaste and rub it onto each nipple and leave it on for the night. Meanwhile, every hour you're to spank your pussy 30 times and your clit 10 times. No cumming. Line a pair of panties and a bra with thumb tacks and wear them to sleep.

When you wake up, in order to remove your panties, you must spank each ass cheek 200 times in a row. In order to remove your bra, you must fuck yourself with your emory board for 5 minutes straight. In order to remove the tooth paste you must rub it off with salt water or soy sauce.
Likes: Semi-public/under the clothes, medium-light pain, edging, prolonged events (so things that take a day to finish or that you do every time you do something else,) dice dares, denial, bladder control (not actually wetting myself)
Somniator is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk