Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-18-2013, 01:55 AM   #1
Lyra152
Baby Member

Default Daily Activities?

I'm going to have the house to myself coming up for three days next week. Wondering if anyone can give me any ideas about some tasks I can do spread out over the three days? I won't do anything public, just things in my house.
Lyra152 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:00 AM   #2
MasterMike1

every item you see in the room you are in must be fit into your pussy/ass and must be used to edge. Obviously large items like chairs and whatnot are excluded, unless someone posts for you to use the chair leg. This must be done for every room in the house.
MasterMike1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:27 AM   #3
nudeguy

Choose one day to spend completely naked all day (24hours minimum) and if you need to put on clothes you can spank yourself 5 times for every minute you were clothed or you can choose to repay the time on another day but you must be naked double the amount of time you were clothed

maybe: minor public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Public, Pee, Scat, Family/Friends, Cross-dressing, Slave, very public, Facebook related, blackmail
nudeguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment, submissive, task ideas